Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Husband Needs A Job Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Husband Needs A Job Help (320 Views)

N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / I'm A Certified Computer Literate I Need A Job Help A Brother / A Pharmacist Needs A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Needs A Job Help by ORIAYO70(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Though, I joined this group recently because of hope I presume could elicit from this forum...

My husband is a graduate... But sometimes he was staying in Ibadan for a while and shuffling between Ibadan and Lagos, but our livelihood depend in Lagos... Because is into building work.

When he had overstayed in Ibadan, I decided to take along our 2 siblings with me down to Ibadan, since then things had turned upside down....

Am guilty I derailed him financially.... We really need a job.... ayodeleomoya70@gmail.com that is my mail
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Carfreak966: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
You carried your siblings to add to a man finances. Nawa for you o
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Schoogital: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carfreak966:
You carried your siblings to add to a man finances. Nawa fpor you o

We don't have to be savage all the time. Can you help or not? Simple... Man insensitive is just baffling.

@OP, Will speak to some friends based in Lagos and will reach you via your email. God bless
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Schoogital: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carfreak966:
You carried your siblings to add to a man finances. Nawa fpor you o

We don't have to be savage all the time. Can you help or not? Simple... Man insensitivety is just baffling.

@OP, Will speak to some friends based in Lagos and will reach you via your email. God bless
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Greatzeus(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:
Though, I joined this group recently because of hope I presume could elicit from this forum...

My husband is a graduate... But sometimes he was staying in Ibadan for a while and shuffling between Ibadan and Lagos, but our livelihood depend in Lagos... Because is into building work.

When he had overstayed in Ibadan, I decided to take along our 2 siblings with me down to Ibadan, since then things had turned upside down....

Am guilty I derailed him financially.... We really need a job.... ayodeleomoya70@gmail.com that is my mail
Joblessness is bad,but it is worse if you are a family man. I pray your helper located you soon. Don't be discouraged or depressed,most Nigerians have been Jobless one time or another.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Essential Duties Of A Virtual Customer Assistant - Assist To Hire / R / Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.