Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

"Badluck Jo-rigging" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Badluck Jo-rigging" (824 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Badluck Jo-rigging" by jibosqie(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2011
That was exactly what happened in WARRI NORTH and WARRI SOUTH in Delta Guber Election rerun.
I put my last cent on JEGA. I am weeping this morning because we need no further proof in this country that democracy the way we practice is it doomed. What happened is an example of what is going to happen in April, Nigerians should abstain from voting. there is no point in legitimizing this PDP brigandage.
Re: "Badluck Jo-rigging" by MaJBlige(f): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2011
What happened. Substantiate it with facts or keep quiet.

We will take on your IP and send it to the SSS for you to come and substantiate your assertion that the President was rigging.
Re: "Badluck Jo-rigging" by ndcide(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2011
it was the wish of the people that came thru. If not it would have been otherwise. And thats how we the people will elect GEJ come april.
@poster, tell me don't you wan't GEJ come april?
Re: "Badluck Jo-rigging" by idupaul: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
I don't understand when ogboru was winning there was no rigging but as uduaghan started winning the same election was termed rigged, Delta people voted oo
Re: "Badluck Jo-rigging" by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

What happened. Substantiate it with facts or keep quiet.

We will take on your IP and send it to the SSS for you to come and substantiate your assertion that the President was rigging.
Who're u madam Are u a card carrying member of the PDP

(1) (Reply)

Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? / We Will Stop Alao-akala’s Re-election - Oyo State Pensioners / A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.