Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (155909 Views)

Lockdown Sex / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Greatfullheart: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Azord:
sex is overrated, oh shid! what does she want us to do now?
duro

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Greatfullheart: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Activistman:
Oniranu obirin.
eni suru

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by SisiOma: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
It's not easy o.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by dragunov: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
Shey government should buy you dildos ni because I am not understanding

Shebi she is your sister.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
spiralwedge:

It doesn't matter. The beauty of SM and this generation is that some people are able to put into words what so many people are going to but ashamed to voice out about. It's therapeutic when you see or know other people are going through the same as you.

Are you 70 years old, Sir? grin

no 650 ma
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by ykgold29(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Misplaced Priority. Mtchw
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by irunoko(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
dragunov:

Shebi she is your sister.
who be this mad wannabe troll.shebi you wan troll me.you don see work.na you go taya tongue
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by dragunov: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
who be this mad wannabe troll.shebi you wan troll me.you don see work.na you go taya tongue

Ehn! Anti mi, ohun tun da? Ehn! Awon eleyi! Se e ti tun je oko elede laa ro yi? Se e n enjoy lockdown yen?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by valirex: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:
Her pússy must be very hot now for her to go to the extent of making a video.

What is her location let me go help her out? cheesy

Mile 2 army cantonment cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by irunoko(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
dragunov:

Ehn! Anti mi, ohun tun da? Ehn! Awon eleyi! Se e ti tun je oko elede laa ro yi? Se e n enjoy lockdown yen?
lmaoooo everyone wasn't bred in the gutter like you
tongue tonguetongue tongue

Always displaying the filthy upbringing you had...tuehhh tongue tongue
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by gambudu: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Olosho forgot to tell us her charges for short time.
All I see is a prostitute who is sex starving,they have got no shame. Possesed girl undecided
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Nwibii: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Your mates the volunteer themselves for covid-19 test run, you are here crying because your are starve of sex.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by stephenqueen: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Sis if you see better gbola wey always wan tear or shift your womb during sex everytime,you will be tired. grin grin You no go fit Waka for days.

This one too love pick smh undecided

Kingtom this girl never change sha grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Babythicksme17(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
stephenqueen:

Alaye woos woss wobi,kilo sele gangan? grin grin

Kingtom still here? shocked
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Queenethofficia: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
If someone goes there now she will still come out shouting rape
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by chanseroo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Voila
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by CoolJulian: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chai.. Just to trend! If you have no reputation, don't you have a family? Some people are so shameless!!!
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by DanJimmy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

let her go ask the gov to provide her with satisfying sex too na, since she already lost her mind and expect the gov to provide for food and basic amenities!!!

[img]https://media./images/ef4792466677ea1595864c2630d05927/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by nadia806: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Crazy olosho¿¿�
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Atijohan(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
I pity you
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by stephenqueen: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:

You no kuku share your puna reach me, you dey keep am for OKNM undecided

Tom still dey oh cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Babythicksme17(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
stephenqueen:

You no kuku share your puna reach me, you dey keep am for OKNM undecided

Tom still dey oh cheesy
Which puna you dey share abi you dey craze nii? Na only him get am.ode grin

Tom my nigga,very cool doctor. cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by YeribanzavsAfon: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
tammie24:
if you ask me

I think she looks lbo

She is Yoruba, she's too ugly TO NOT be one..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by KingTom(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
stephenqueen:

Oga sir, grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:

I full ground, who goes you! angry
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by tammie24: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

She is Yoruba, she's too ugly TO NOT be one..
oh wow

You sure about that
Cos if you give her a good look
You'll see the fIathead
Her shamelessness makes it so obvious

A typical Yoruba lady will never say things like that in public
We are too enlightened to embarrass ourselves like that
The ibos on the other hand are all about money
If their parents don't have money, they don't get respected.
People that wake their parents up with a good kick grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by spiralwedge(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

no 65 ma

No wonder I guessed as much, 65-70.

Grandpa grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by kapitacity(m): 5:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Repent and be saved

This lockdown period is a period of sober reflection not to start satisfying immoral urges.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2020
spiralwedge:

No wonder I guessed as much, 65-70.

Grandpa grin grin

you be stupid if you believe that
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
tammie24:
oh wow

You sure about that
Cos if you give her a good look
You'll see the fIathead
Her shamelessness makes it so obvious

A typical Yoruba lady will never say things like that in public
We are too enlightened to embarrass ourselves like that
The ibos on the other hand are all about money
If their parents don't have money, they don't get respected.
People that wake their parents up with a good kick grin

Hehehe my friend quit ranting are you living in Pluto or Mars, your girls that are all rotten from head to toe.

Go to xvideos.com and see how your girls are making merchandise of their stinky punna in droves and you are here displaying ignorance, your girls are not only ugly on the outside they are also ugly inside and that should worry you not pretty Igbo girls.

The shameless attention seeking harlot is your sister, the ugly jaga jaga face alone shows that she's Afonjaress coupled with the rate at which you people crave attention(eg Naira Marley, Bobrisky, Kemi the lunatic) grin grin grin anything to be on spotlight is acceptable to your people no matter how morally abhorrent it is so stop embarrassing yourself here i am getting ashamed of you already. grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by spiralwedge(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

you be stupid if you believe that

Why then do you have a 70 y.o. mentality?

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.