Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items (36349 Views)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

Are you paying your tithe to church or God?
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by ursamajor: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
monfizzy:

Yes they force their followers to pay tithes through psychological means. These con men always preach to their unsuspecting congregation that only sowing of seeds and tithes lead to unlocking their blessings and anyone who doesn’t pay won’t be blessed. That’s psychological blackmail compelling their frightened sheeple followers to oblige their requests.
Did they complain to you? You are not even one of 'their' members yet you claim to know what is happening within 'them'. Is that not witchcraft?
Okay, you're a wicked man who doesn't take care of his family.
Prove me wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by genkins(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

When will Daddy freeze share food to all his children or are they waiting for tithe payers' money?

Does daddyfreeze collect tithe and offering from members of his church? Oboy use ur brain na

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Jamorezzi: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
God will continue his blessing on you all and us too .kudos
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by edoairways: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
I wonder why God left Pastors dumbfound as regards coronavirus. No one saw it coming therefore no prophecies and those that tried making up by talking about it after it has shut down religious activities ended up talking off point.
There are lots of prophecies on this pandemic. One of such prophecies was delivered by BISHOP DR. EMMAH GOSPEL ISONG
"Maintain a high level of *public hygiene* this year so as to escape a new but dangerous flu, which is causing constant sneezing and redness of the face. It is affecting Nigeria and parts of West Africa. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus." Prophecy no 17
See https://www.nairaland.com/5609009/bishop-dr-emmah-gospel-isong#up
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by genkins(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
CodeTemplar:
We gave to God what's God's(tithe) and to Caesar what's Caesar's(tax) so why should what God's be used to service Caesar's responsibility? Charity like these are for people like freeze
Guy they have fingered ur brain to think that tithe is more important than charity. Are u aware that giving to charity is a must for u to enter heaven.. Matt 25:31-46.
Are u aware that there is no place in the Bible where Christians gave or received tithe?
Are u aware that the only way to give to God is giving to charity?
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Capalot: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pastor paul GOD bless your generous act your reward is in heaven sir once again GOD bless you #keepholdingon
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Covid 19 is beginning to take its toll on Nairaland. Noticed more than a few regulars have fallen silent. Even new posts ate lean these days. Hope you folks are okay.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Mccullum: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:
Has healing failed them? They should be sharing anointing oil, Bible and prayer booklets now. What has changed? Suddenly, no church has gone to isolation camps to pray for Corona victims? Garbage in, garbage out.. For those of you who still gift these fraudsters money in the name of tithes and offerings, I dare you to go and touch a Corona patient, let's see if the devourer won't devour you. Why has your tithe stopped working for you? Now you are scared, using hand sanitizers and facemasks in every ticking second.

STOP THIS FOR NOW AND TRY TO KNOWLEDGE THE KINDNESS OF THE PASTOR FIRST...
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Where are the church bashers? They're conspicuously absent
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by sarutobi: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Azmanaty:
When will National Mosque give palliatives to the people? Very very stingy set of people grin

There is no tithe and offering in mosque. I stand to be corrected though
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:
Has healing failed them? They should be sharing anointing oil, Bible and prayer booklets now. What has changed? Suddenly, no church has gone to isolation camps to pray for Corona victims? Garbage in, garbage out.. For those of you who still gift these fraudsters money in the name of tithes and offerings, I dare you to go and touch a Corona patient, let's see if the devourer won't devour you. Why has your tithe stopped working for you? Now you are scared, using hand sanitizers and facemasks in every ticking second.

Why are you so angry? Who hurt you? grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

There are lots of prophecies on this pandemic. One of such prophecies was delivered by BISHOP DR. EMMAH GOSPEL ISONG
"Maintain a high level of *public hygiene* this year so as to escape a new but dangerous flu, which is causing constant sneezing and redness of the face. It is affecting Nigeria and parts of West Africa. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus." Prophecy no 17
See 2https://www.nairaland.com/5609009/bishop-dr-emmah-gospel-isong#up
I don't take this to be a prophecy that addresses Covid-19. In fact it isn't.
Constant sneezing isn't part of the express symptoms of Corona neither is it just the business of West Africa.
Let's take it that his own prophesy is either yet to happen or has been averted.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
God bless their efforts, but not everything have to be publicised on social media
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by zionmde: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
genkins:

Does daddyfreeze collect tithe and offering from members of his church? Oboy use ur brain na
he should use whatever he collects to settle his followers
they can't just be following for nothing

oga brain make sure u don't go close to any church sharing food. go and meet ur daddy
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
youngsahito:
God bless him
Amen.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is good, God bless him richly.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
monfizzy:

One of their mugu spotted. Be using money you’ll use to drink garri and give a fraudster to fund their opulent lifestyle while you wallow in penury. What help has he rendered? What’s remarkable about giving less than 5% at most from a wealth gotten through lies and deceit? Olodo

You are d fraudster, every purchase u make in a shop u pay federal govt tithe even mtn etal collect theirs in form of vat wch is robbing d masses. What have u given to d needy among u, thunder bend ur spinal cord there, daft slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mayorall(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Four people were healed from different countries via the online anointing service last Sunday at Winners chapel.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Talabi2020(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:
That nice of them

See my signature for something nice
please bro.. i had sign up using ur link but i dont really know how to go about earning... please here is my whatsapp num 07087753315
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by monfizzy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
goldony:

You are d fraudster, every purchase u make in a shop u pay federal govt tithe even mtn etal collect theirs in form of vat wch is robbing d masses. What have u given to d needy among u, thunder bend ur spinal cord there, daft slowpoke

E pain you that your “daddy GO” yahoo boy with Bible can be exposed for who he is - a fraudster. Mugu to yahoo boy. Dindirin. Anuofia. Kitigba lacha gi anya ebe ahu.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by herlubey2016: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is how it should be, God bless you
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Talabi2020(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:
That nice of them

See my signature for something nice
or you can just please enlighten me on here on ways to increase my Btc so i can withdraw in 3days
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by am4truth(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Hatred kills faster than covid-19 or any other sickness. Hating and condemning people for unjustifiable reasons won't do your life any good. God is the healer, and man remains his medium. You cannot force God to heal.

Grow up and stop displaying your hatred, stupidity, cluenessness, arrogance, and naughtiness on the social media.

You can go and start your own church.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by rafaeldinho(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Nonsense personality lyk u@born 2 codemn n criticize
i wish i cn see u facially@barbaric being
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
crooked pastor
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Yomzyboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stupid idiot... you will always have something to say, all you do is complain. Your family hasn’t done any good to the country or even your community but you can condemn other people... stingy fool
monfizzy:
Nice but giving out max 10% of their wealth which was gotten from their sheeple followers means little or nothing. Anyone out there fortunate enough to enrich themselves through deceits and falsehood under the guise of tithes and seeds sowing can do same. Say no to pulpits con men.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by PastorandMentor(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
That nitwit is blind. He doesn't see like Nnamdi Kanu
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

When will Daddy freeze share food to all his children or are they waiting for tithe payers' money?
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by PastorandMentor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ape
gypsey:
crooked pastor
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Ape
Is this crap supposed to make sense? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.