Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police (107296 Views)

Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth Son) 'wanted' Billboards Appears In UK Cities / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by castrol180(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eleribu omo obo...
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by scoundrel(f): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olalan:
I fear for the next generation of kids......guys are drinking irresponsibly and womanizing while females are whoring about in virtual space and in reality
Forty generations from now will bear children no different from us. Such saying has happened since the beginning of time and the world is not any worse than generations before.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by scoundrel(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
She is raising the child in her own way. What the police should do is give her a guardian who’ll show her how to properly raise a child.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

very true....but we all know the type of animal we are dealing with here. when even mad women roaming the streets are having babies, we have to understand that some men will fukc these above women (whether sane or insane).
then don't blame a mad woman for displaying her madness and bringing her child into the foolishness

Men should learn to control their pen1s and know who THEY fok but no, anything goes for them.once the pen1s stand,off their senses goes lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by frabal(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good one from our Police Force. This will serve as a lesson
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
then don't blame a mad woman for displaying her madness and bringing her child into the foolishness

you are absolutely RIGHT...

Men should learn to control their pen1s and know who THEY fok but no, anything goes for them.once the pen1s stand,off their senses goes lipsrsealed

so mad men should control their pen1s but mad woman are not to be blamed for opening their mad coochie to these same mad men?! dont be a hypocrite now... they are BOTH to blame here!
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely RIGHT...

so mad men should control their pen1s but mad woman are not to be blamed for opening their mad coochie to these same mad men?! dont be a hypocrite now... they are BOTH to blame here!
it's only the man that I will blame because as e dey sweet you and you see say you wan release,why you no quickly withdraw.no,but you lie down on top her dey fok dey go until you release everything put for inside her v@gina. lipsrsealed

Common sense is supposed to tell you I don't want to be a co parent with this girl but them no go gree because the v@jyna is too wet , tight and juicy lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by zabuur: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will adopt the child.

Post it till it gets to the necessary quarters. Check my email here
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
:oGood embarassedGood
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
it's only the man that I will blame because as e dey sweet you and you see say you wan release,why you no quickly withdraw.no,but you lie down on top her dey fok dey go until you release everything put for inside her v@gina. lipsrsealed

so you want to tell us all that only men are responsible for wearing condoms, abi? i guess in your world these mad men are raping all these mad women who gladly have sex with these men. i didnt know men were owner of vag1nas o!!!!

Common sense is supposed to tell you I don't want to be a co parent with this girl but them no go gree because the v@jyna is too wet , tight and juicy lipsrsealed

yet that mad woman doesnt have common sense to say:" i dont want to have a baby by that mad man", abi?! what about morning after pill AND/OR abortion? did that mad woman also lack common sense to use it afterwards?!
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you want to tell us all that only men are responsible for wearing condoms, abi? i guess in your world these mad men are raping all these mad women who gladly have sex with these men. i didnt know men were owner of vag1nas o!!!!

yet that mad woman doesnt have common sense to say:" i dont want to have a baby by that mad man", abi?! what about morning after pill AND/OR abortion? did that mad woman also lack common sense to use it afterwards?!
is it every lady that is enlightened about morning after pill? You're talking as if pregnancy is food you can dish and return.if belle don enter e don enter be that lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
is it every lady that is enlightened about morning after pill? You're talking as if pregnancy is food you can dish and return.if belle don enter e don enter be that lipsrsealed

then these mad women should be more careful who they open their legs to (aka THJEIR responsibility).... because there are tons of mad men willing to fukc them raw.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by brainhgeek(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
How did they know the age of the child? Who told them?
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by causewahala: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Indoctrination into 1 million boys cartel @ an early age! lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by themanderon: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
That boy should be taken away from that lady asap. A perverse and sick generation we live in.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
buh wait in those pictures which one is the lady and which one is the son ??
because the both are just kids as I see..
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Gbagbuo247: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
beautyhd:
Her case is that of a child with a child. No harsh treatment, she should be reprimanded and the disadvantages spelt out to her.

This is what happens when teenagers are allowed to take care of their child or children alone because it's tagged unwanted pregnancies and also if the father ran from his responsibilities.

No need calling for her head, she needs counselling.

A saner country would find her and take the child away from her.

You get Sense, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Adakintroy2: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
beautyhd:
Her case is that of a child with a child. No harsh treatment, she should be reprimanded and the disadvantages spelt out to her.

This is what happens when teenagers are allowed to take care of their child or children alone because it's tagged unwanted pregnancies and also if the father ran from his responsibilities.

No need calling for her head, she needs counselling.

A saner country would find her and take the child away from her.

This is what happen when the likes of wiz kid and naira marley are allowed to roam free and toxicate the mind of youth
They are my the ones with demons. This girl just rented it.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by feeloscar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Evergreen4:
This is how people bring problems upon themselves. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. She should be dealt with to serve as a deterrent to other. How can she give shisher to a baby who doesn't even know anything .

Very anyhow girl. Mumu human being. She ought to have come to this life as a goat .
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by beautyhd: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

You get Sense, I swear.

Tankiu
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by aishatmusah(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
teegist:
Remember the young Nigerian mum who was seen in a viral video giving her 4 year old son shisha to smoke?

Well she has been declared wanted by the Police.

The Nigerian Police declared her wanted after she was found few days ago and begged Nigerians to forgive her for smoking with her son.

@PoliceNg_cru posted via their twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_CRU/status/1252584768438444034

Men should be careful of the hole they enter, not all womb are matured to carry ur baby..... sad sad
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrCork17: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
teegist:
Remember the young Nigerian mum who was seen in a viral video giving her 4 year old son shisha to smoke?

Well she has been declared wanted by the Police.

The Nigerian Police declared her wanted after she was found few days ago and begged Nigerians to forgive her for smoking with her son.

@PoliceNg_cru posted via their twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_CRU/status/1252584768438444034

I know this lady very well, spoke with her 3 days ago. Nice lady
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Unrated900(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chai
You
Use your hand buy problem for your self
She will serve as example to other slay queens out there
Who thinks the law is useless
Take it or not
She would bang 8 years imprisonment
For child abuse,with self count days.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by tightpussy156: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Teenager mother vs teenager son smoking Sasha.that bitch is not up to 15yrs old.this one don't the Bleep right from 5yrs old.how can this teenager who suppose be studying already a mother.na wa.so many guys go don pour put for the wide Toto.don't be so surprise she no even no d father of that child because of too much dick.who quite me should hug transformer.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by sammchuck1: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olalan:
I fear for the next generation of kids......guys are drinking irresponsibly and womanizing while females are whoring about in virtual space and in reality

Its scary really.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Longman8: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
When charity fails to begin at home
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Itzhandy: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Gamelord007: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Hmm... twitter policing!
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by DaddyRochie1642: 2:10am On Apr 23, 2020
What's the Police trying to Prove with this Nonsense?,
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Simbrixton(m): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by ijaw1stson: 4:38am On Apr 23, 2020
sanemind2:
Hehe don't know what our mothers are turning into

Meanwhile

If you are in Ph and need Hd movies for your hard drive or flash drives,check my signature
gso you have series movies?
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Herdatural(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2020

Let me invite to the next amazing e-commerce website where you can become a DISTRIBUTOR and earn a salary for life. Registration is free for today ( while registering, click on CHEQUE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION to register free) cos It will be #21000 later. Hurry up and register. Share your link with friends too, rise together!!!
https://shopperswarehouse.ng/Fredquantum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.