Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (167584 Views)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
The management is correct (for the mention of the word KIDS). Very very CORRECT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley

Your money nkor
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by mybbcnews: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
United Kingdom To Commence Coronavirus Vaccine Trials On Humans This Week
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/Testing-of-coronavirus-vaccine-begin-in-UK.html

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by kentzz(f): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
sammyj:
Yes of course. Hmmmm I guess you are one of those tenant that like shouting while doing it!! cheesy

You don't need to scream before such landlords bothers you.

Just for the fact that an opposite sex came visiting, they'll believe you're sexing..

8 Likes

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by shogsmania: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is embarrassing to say the least
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by sammyj: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why willan opposite sex visit you of not for fun and sex. Although, I am not in support of any Landlady or landlord getting involve in tenants personal life anyways!!
kentzz:

You don't need to scream before such landlords bothers you.

Just for the fact that an opposite sex came visiting, they'll believe you're sexing..
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by hamzat2003(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
i will go with u
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by horlarlorwor(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wetin sexvid 20 no go see for bedroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Its simple, just Obey. Why would anyone shout if its your hubby anyways? Except if its a rape case. Highest, if it begins to pain you, your hubby will cover your mouth with a deep kiss. Mtchew. Everything is an issue on nairaland. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Perocom(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
dedons:
A landlord pasted this at his house. If you were a tenant in that house, what will be your response?

But these women self, why can't they control themselves, why the loud shout, I don't like, I had to slap the naughty mouth out of one those days and cut short the show, what nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by steffi01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na that time wey complain too much my action start sef.
It's part of my tenancy package grin

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Chibokgame: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
I can see,
I hope the landlord wrote it and typed it by himself,
Then he must own a business center.

But next time advice him to proof read it before posting

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by AsawanaDgreat: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm the landlord is doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Euegene100001: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
That scream dey make person vex at times especially when u live in a face me I face u house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nickshrapnel: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Can we go scream together......... wink
Oga you too like trouble

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by knowhowk: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
There is Lockdown ,Couples are at Home ,What do you expect ,More Sex now ,It's an emotional thing ,Different people ,different ways of expressing feelings .Probably they can reduce the Noise Sha ...which I bet may not be possible .Of Landlord bear am Lockdown will soon b over no be there fault ooo ,Na coro fault ,Once they return to work ,work stress go reduce everyday ,every minutes sex ,Then less Noise.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Makuos19: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

During sex
You look like a Prostitute in your dp...
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by mattaz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who is the landlord? What is his name? Where did this happen? Awon bloggers sad
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by athaboi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad
You are in niger state

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
na small issue be this one.

na to just go buy acoustic and place it on my bedroom walls.
problem solved.

btw, why was it signed 'by management' instead of 'by Landlord'?

2 Likes

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by COdeGenesis: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
All this ladies constituting a nuisance in the society. Must they always shout or scream? Why xant adults just control themselves. Mtvheww. I wont be suprised the lady shouting is a� nairalander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by larryking540: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
uruba23:
Don't blame the landlord the lock down means gbos gbas happens morning afternoon night and mid night.You know a child could be passing by the window,wondering why aunty Clara is crying.
Lol
I remember back in school (University)
There is this lady that screams like hell ,infact her voice even they surpass the LG home theater way we get ,,,,

While the other one screams like a puppy dog ,
Crazy school life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Oga you too like trouble

I can see you prefer pin drop silence........ Light off or on?.......... grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by kbit09: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol....landlord is right with concern for others but at same time, when she aint moaning, then you aint doing it right...... Wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by xynerise: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Peace081: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
cenaman:
Be a landlord and be free from such embarrassing notice.
Everybody mustn't be a landlord oo
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Viciyke00(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Can we go scream together......... wink

I trust y'all boys to start cumming on this comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.