Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (167582 Views)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by pafra(m): 3:58am On Apr 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
but those who do it at 5Am before going to work. I'm AnXious whenever I have to leave the hOuse. Sex should be the last thing on my mind
As for me, that is my best time. No midnight things

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Eniolakiite(f): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Takes one to know one grin grin I can agree

Sixfeetbelle:

You have no right to call someone ugly when you don't have the title of the world's most gorgeous man. In essence, it's someone who is ugly themselves than can identify another of the same kind.

"Takes one to know one" cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Misterdhee1(m): 4:40am On Apr 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
na small issue be this one.

na to just go buy acoustic and place it on my bedroom walls.
problem solved.

btw, why was it signed 'by management' instead of 'by Landlord'?
How much does the acoustic go for abeg
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Tallysmallz(f): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2020
dedons:
A landlord pasted this at his house. If you were a tenant in that house, what will be your response?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Tallysmallz(f): 5:06am On Apr 24, 2020
omoseth:
This reminds me of my former neighbour whose window was directly opposite mine,na so de wife dey always wake me up around 5am with her screaming abi cry sef.It got to a particular stage the poor young girl walking posture changed. I hail some men Sha!.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IRIEBOY(m): 5:30am On Apr 24, 2020
omoseth:
This reminds me of my former neighbour whose window was directly opposite mine,na so de wife dey always wake me up around 5am with her screaming abi cry sef.It got to a particular stage the poor young girl walking posture changed. I hail some men Sha!.
hahaha you mean say na Dickson deform the girl shape.. chai.. lolz
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:

How much does the acoustic go for abeg

I no know precisely ooh grin grin

but, a dozen pack should range between 30k and 60k, depending on the brand.

but, your best bet is to go to any musical studio or radio station near you and ask for where to buy the wall acoustic foam and price. they use it there.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley
You be sex obj?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Taciturn1: 5:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have no right to call someone ugly when you don't have the title of the world's most gorgeous man. In essence, it's someone who is ugly themselves than can identify another of the same kind.

"Takes one to know one" cheesy wink
true

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Unrated900(m): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Can we go scream together......... wink

Thief
You don’t have Even know if the millennium lady is a cripple.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by toprealman: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
What's your obsession with an ugly girl?!
Heard they are very committed and faithful
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by brosprophet(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Please screaming external hard drive quote author=sanemind2 post=88736390]Stay at home,stay at home see what you have cause now!!!

Meanwhile

Get new external hard drive filled with movies or copy unto ur hard drive if you are in PH,check my profile[/quote]
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Longest time.

How are you?
I'm Okay. Where did you disappear to
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MERCHANDISER: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Joystark:
The poor landlord must have had enough. grin
Hi Joy,How are you doing dear.I mean no harm.I just want to be your friend
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by BigTableShaker(f): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Godoverevery:
Ds is needed in my house.....my neighbor is something else.....d ladies he brings home have in built woofer.
They don't just scream....they also say crazy thing (Bleep me harder etc) with the bed setting making lot of sounds.
He doesn't Bleep them ....he pound them.
Blood of cow!
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by brosprophet(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Monitoring lizards everywhere !! cry cry
Godoverevery:
Ds is needed in my house.....my neighbor is something else.....d ladies he brings home have in built woofer.
They don't just scream....they also say crazy thing (Bleep me harder etc) with the bed setting making lot of sounds.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by brosprophet(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2020
This is what you get when you live in a ghetto

omoseth:
This reminds me of my former neighbour whose window was directopposite mine,na so de wife dey always wake me up around 5am with her screaming abi cry sef.It got to a particular stage the poor young girl walking posture changed. I hail some men Sha!.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by uzolord: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Okay now � � �
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Olosho!!!!
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Thief
You don’t have Even know if the millennium lady is a cripple.

You used the keyword ' lady'

All ladies deserve some sexual attention...... Cripple or not........... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by belatoxx: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

Hope your wife is safe sha.... Pls double check you know women.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Miss world
We don see ur picture na undecided
Bloody Unam!!!

Wow grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by 7abibi(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Pocochantas grin grin grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by yommen: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=88734242]Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

embarassed

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley[/quot

Shameless!
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by LordOfTheWeed: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Baba landlord is jealous cos madam no dey scream.That scream alone turn guys on and they pound harder harder,dem fit tear pussy self because of that.. grin grin
Prettythicksme?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by asanwafo: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Antichristus:

“Yalumo yalumo. Adun mama deeke o yalumo yalumo”. King Sunny Ade. Yes screaming is an exercise of fundamental right to freedom of expression.
Educated person
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by ArcFresky(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Please is someone supposed to cover her mouth
What is pillow for.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by efemena5050(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Philipmighty:
Are people still screaming in this covid-19 period
when hunger dey catch some.

some people they kill themselves with sex!!!
lol the screaming is hunger screaming... Sumting like ....ewo awo awo yes yes ....ooooo I never chop kill me kill me yay yay I don dire do see Satan ya see am see my dead grandmother yay ya see hell fire chai hunger now am have die ....finally they arrest the foolish guy that use kapanshing to kill the hungry girl
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Please is someone supposed to cover her mouth

I will wanna experience u screem. It will be very subtle and sexy as ur look
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Unrated900(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You used the keyword ' lady'

All ladies deserve some sexual attention...... Cripple or not........... wink

Original bad guy I greet you
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Wow grin

Please where in delta are you. I have never met any one on nairaland. I am in warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.