Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (167586 Views)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by djflamini(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

You've answered your question already na
That means if you say I have answered my question, then it is cos of pain ,some say is for pleasure,contradiction. Maybe different strokes for different folks.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by jawalis(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Infested
I truly appreciate. That’s typo anyways.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Emma990(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Davefate: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Godoverevery:
Ds is needed in my house.....my neighbor is something else.....d ladies he brings home have in built woofer.
They don't just scream....they also say crazy thing (Bleep me harder etc) with the bed setting making lot of sounds.
He doesn't Bleep them ....he pound them.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Unie30: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Owing your own property remains the best.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by chi187: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Hahaha,Use mask ;DHahaha,Use mask
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Ebitus: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is going to be a high rate of women having pregnancy in this lockdown because of Coronavirus. 80% of Young ladies and married women will be pregnant this coronavirus lockdown period.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by robosky02(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
It happened on campus

See how boys dey hail the girl as she came out of the room....

Onyindidi �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Insectkiller: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
because of all dis fake rules make me like quiet houses far from City center..e.g extreme/d last house in an estate...

But anyone willing to come and hearing d ringing tone must have paid well..

shocked
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Thanks chief
u welcome, bossman.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Legendguru: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
lol
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Arrester171(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Person no go see do night vigil in peace again?
Landlord park well o
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by seanjy4konji: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I am still under 14....... cheesy
abi na
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Gbagbuo247: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

You too like sex joor angry

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by BiafranBushBoy: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm Okay. Where did you disappear to

Are you still on Whatsapp?

Let me have your contact
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Philipmighty(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
efemena5050:
lol the screaming is hunger screaming... Sumting like ....ewo awo awo yes yes ....ooooo I never chop kill me kill me yay yay I don dire do see Satan ya see am see my dead grandmother yay ya see hell fire chai hunger now am have die ....finally they arrest the foolish guy that use kapanshing to kill the hungry girl
grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Weeliweeli(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
uruba23:
Don't blame the landlord the lock down means gbos gbas happens morning afternoon night and mid night.You know a child could be passing by the window,wondering why aunty Clara is crying.

How hilarious
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by olamakinde(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:

must you scream
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Facidio:

Not inviting u. Na me Wan come see u

Why, if I may ask?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Where do you stay please? I need to confirm what you're saying... grin
Godoverevery:
Ds is needed in my house.....my neighbor is something else.....d ladies he brings home have in built woofer.
They don't just scream....they also say crazy thing (Bleep me harder etc) with the bed setting making lot of sounds.
He doesn't Bleep them ....he pound them.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you still on Whatsapp?

Let me have your contact
I am.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Why, if I may ask?

OK. Forget about it.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Dannonye(f): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rent sound proof houses
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Funky1991(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oga landlord can't ensure again different sound tracks
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:

nice one..
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
I don't understand grin grin grin grin
the thing dey sweet them
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Joystark:
The poor landlord must have had enough. grin
the thing dey sweet girls walahi.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
kentzz:

You don't need to scream before such landlords bothers you.

Just for the fact that an opposite sex came visiting, they'll believe you're sexing..
is that so...
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:
Its simple, just Obey. Why would anyone shout if its your hubby anyways? Except if its a rape case. Highest, if it begins to pain you, your hubby will cover your mouth with a deep kiss. Mtchew. Everything is an issue on nairaland. tongue
pain ko pash ni

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by ogubolokento(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why won't they scream? when you always want big cassava
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by naijaman2225(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
YOU TOO MUCH. I HAIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.