Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) (89845 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Christian07(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haa
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by edoboy74(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Next time spell it god not “God”

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by finalboss(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dumb ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Usorohtheman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sacrifice of human blood.....
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Prodigee: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by atobs4real(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is he sick before now? On his own.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by JosephXavier: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Make dem fry am give am back make him chop
My sorry package have been exhausted
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Ghenisean(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
I even thought religion in Africa is over exaggerated but,looks like we're trying our best. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Acountar: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
gurunlocker:

You do not belong to any sect, do you have brain? grin cheesy

No his brain less
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Sultty(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ode, this boy na real MVP mumu
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
And the god just received his offering
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lolz
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by livebullet(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Same way pastor said, pay your tithe and earn God's blessings...

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by blowjohn(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Indians , especially their Men are perhaps the most stupid, primitive and useless beings on planet earth.
They rape women everywhere and everyday.
Do u know they even force people to worship cows? One of their deities is cow. If u doubt me I'll send videos.
The worst is the rape thing.
They rape and rape and many times kill their victims. Very useless set of males.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin

He didnt do it for the LIVING GOD.
He should try cutting off his pénis or left hand for the almighty God this time cheesy
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good...... when will others start doing stupid things for their gods??

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
orisirisi
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by airminem(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/3527736/guy-lost-interest-sex-since

He should have included his manhood too.

Na only you get the god ni

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Sososo(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
This one is a psycho
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by coolcare(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
tongue tongue
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
Any deity that still demands blood sacrifices in this age is definitely a working of an evil force.
did any deity say they want blood?

Men are after blood not deities
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by CrazyOptimist: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
blowjohn:
Indians , especially their Men are perhaps the most stupid, primitive and useless beings on planet earth.
They rape women everywhere and everyday.
Do u know they even force people to worship cows? One of their deities is cow. If u doubt me I'll send videos.
The worst is the rape thing.
They rape and rape and many times kill their victims. Very useless set of males.

Some are even drinking cow urine to 'cure' the corona virus disease.
Chaii .....

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Madness
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrCuteking(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
He should have cut his d1ck
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people like like brainless sheep!
It's really really bizzare.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Theoarhics: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Madness
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
gurunlocker:
You do not belong to any sect, do you have brain? grin cheesy

no, i certainly do NOT belong to any BS sect that will expect me to not use my brain, and do what fit "their" agenda...NO SIR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Christy8906(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Really,

Good day, please I need you to assist me to feed in this lock Down, any amount will go a long way, please my account is in my signature thanks and God bless..
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Humanoid01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Codes151:
did any deity say they want blood?
Men are after blood not deities
How would you know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.