Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (33909 Views)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by gloniks: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Olajolo48:
Work from home and get 50 dollars immediately you finish signing up. The sign up fee is free you just need to get a PayPal acct.

https://join.cashcrates.co/olajolosamuel

How real is this and does it work for people outside the US also is it something worthwhile. Thanks
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Odogwu999(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Una own beta, my own i eat 010, i do press and carry heavy equipment as gym
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Bestchild: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
femi4:
night
ok
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
After this lockdown I'm selling my bed,I don't think I'll ever sleep again this year
I have finished my sleeping Bundle
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Fairbanie: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

But all in all, the lockdown has been a blessing.

Happy birthday to me today
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Fairbanie: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

But all in all, the lockdown has been a blessing.

Happy birthday to me today

Happy birthday bro/sis.
I'm interested in your biz if you would kindly share how. My email is adanne_16@yahoo.com
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by walkwithgod(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
oluspicy:

Yes, I do. But mostly on videos tutorials.

I'd be needing tutorial vids bro, how do i reach you ?
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by oluspicy: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
walkwithgod:

I'd be needing tutorial vids bro, how do i reach you ?

Far on the Island sir.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by kingimmade: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
fasakina:

Your number?

@fasakina regards,
m too 090.671.307.67
also sent u a PM
thanks
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by bravesoul247(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Temitope1759:
Hello Nairalanders today marks the third week of the mandatory stay at home order by the federal government in Lagos , Abuja , Ogun and some other states to curb the spread of the novel corona virus pandemic.

Since the start of the lock down have been forced to apply some little adjustments to my lifestyle and daily routine.

Now I take my early morning work out more seriously than ever before, eat more , read more articles on the internet and getting enough rest during the day. I also have to be vigilant especially at night because of the recent cases of armed robberies around Lagos.

So what have you been forced to accept or change in your everyday lifestyle. Also what have you been doing to keep safe during this lockdown period?? Share your opinions.

best time to win stuffs this period o.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by bravesoul247(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Ricchcream:
I'm getting to understand my family more; Everyone used to mind his own business, but now we're bonding. Hallelujah?

My eyes are beginning to open to some realtime investment opportunities, as per my current location. I'm currently chewing over so many business ideas in my head's mouth.

Routine has not been something out of the regular, besides those stated above; always been a reader, I still work, and yeah, a gorilla cheesy

Nice. You should partake in the giveaways Tecno is doing so you can win stuffs
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by etaleteller(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Temitope1759:
Hello Nairalanders today marks the third week of the mandatory stay at home order by the federal government in Lagos , Abuja , Ogun and some other states to curb the spread of the novel corona virus pandemic.

Since the start of the lock down have been forced to apply some little adjustments to my lifestyle and daily routine.

Now I take my early morning work out more seriously than ever before, eat more , read more articles on the internet and getting enough rest during the day. I also have to be vigilant especially at night because of the recent cases of armed robberies around Lagos.

So what have you been forced to accept or change in your everyday lifestyle. Also what have you been doing to keep safe during this lockdown period?? Share your opinions.

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by bravesoul247(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
halogate:

LockdownReality??
..money and savings have finished (no salary cos I work in the "no work no pay" private sector)
...Food items about to finish.
..Ulcer is knocking
.. Depression kicking in
.. Govt is shouting "stay at home", but I ask... what will I eat when I hit ground zero?(very soon)
#Honestly..I'm really scared!
..bottomline?
..I NEED HELP!..A Goodwill gesture!!..I need a favor!!!
..please, if u have more then enough.. Kindly spare a little
Michael
080*016*9655 (Access Bank)
...that's my lockdown reality.
..Gracias!!
instead of begging, I'll advice you take part in the #StayAtHomeRealities on twitter and win big.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
Nice. You should partake in the giveaways Tecno is doing so you can win stuffs
Would I have to work for it?.. If no, I don't want. I'm not a charity case, thanks.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by bravesoul247(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Ricchcream:
Would I have to work for it?.. If no, I don't want. I'm not a charity case, thanks.
yes you definitely will work for it. Just post pictures of your daily routine. That's all.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
yes you definitely will work for it. Just post pictures of your daily routine. That's all.
Share the link.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by bravesoul247(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ricchcream:
Share the link.
post pictures of your daily routine using Hashtag #StayAtHomeRealities on twitter.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
post pictures of your daily routine using Hashtag #StayAtHomeRealities on twitter.
Tor. I'm not on Twitter. The next man will benefit.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Chuky7(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
I'm getting to understand my family more; Everyone used to mind his own business, but now we're bonding. Hallelujah?

My eyes are beginning to open to some realtime investment opportunities, as per my current location. I'm currently chewing over so many business ideas in my head's mouth.

Routine has not been something out of the regular, besides those stated above; always been a reader, I still work, and yeah, a gorilla cheesy

What kind of ideas bros...

Can you share...

may want to partake...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.