Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. (2927 Views)

Who Here Is Going To Buy The Ps5 Immediately It Comes Out This Year?? / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / News On The Ps5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have been a PC gamer. I own a GTX 1070 PC and play lots of games, but I have recently lost interest in it. I have gained interest in the PlayStation, because of psvr. Virtual reality. I want to experience game in a whole new level as if I am actually there. But the psvr headset cost about 150 to 250k. Is it really worth it, I mean are there games like God of war, etc on the psvr,. Please if you own one kindly detail how it works and the games you have.
Let's go

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Henrymorre:
I have been a PC gamer. I own a GTX 1070 PC and play lots of games, but I have recently lost interest in it. I have gained interest in the PlayStation, because of psvr. Virtual reality. I want to experience game in a whole new level as if I am actually there. But the psvr headset cost about 150 to 250k. Is it really worth it, I mean are there games like God of war, etc on the psvr,. Please if you own one kindly detail how it works and the games you have.
Let's go

I have something better for 240k...standalone oculus quest

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
crafteck:

what does it do?
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by Gdefo(m): 2:31am On Apr 23, 2020
I have played gran tourismo and RE-Biohazard in the psvr,
Dude, it’s not something you have experienced before, it’s extraordinary. I enjoyed Gran Tourismo a lot..but didn’t have the guts for RE. Try it if you have such passion.
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by abdulskulboy(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
Let's go
What's the model of this PC
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by typicalgamer(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
what does it do?

you claimed you're PC gamer who owned a GTX 1070 and you don't know what oculus rift is

gad damn

1 Like

Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

you claimed you're PC gamer who owned a GTX 1070 and you don't know what oculus rift is

gad damn

I gave up explaining too
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by typicalgamer(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2020
crafteck:

I gave up explaining too

I noticed lol

before a whole you businessman quiet I know something is wrong
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

I noticed lol

before a whole you businessman quiet I know something is wrong

Lol

Owning a 1070 if thats true doesnt make one an actual gamer, i own one, a p4 pro, a Nintendo switch and 100 percent of my income = games and yet im just a casual gamer
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by typicalgamer(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2020
crafteck:

Lol

Owning a 1070 if thats true doesnt make one an actual gamer, i own one, a p4 pro, a Nintendo switch and 100 percent of my income = games and yet im just a casual gamer

I see but you can't prioritized enjoying your games over your customers na
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

gad damn
young man,the product you just mentioned, is it a game for PC? Did I tell you I've owned a vr before?
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by typicalgamer(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Henrymorre:
young man,the product you just mentioned, is it a game for PC? Did I tell you I've owned a vr before?

I see
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by VICTOR4LYF(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by ekochris(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
crafteck:

I need the Oculus Quest, am in Kaduna. Can I get it?
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
ekochris:

I need the Oculus Quest, am in Kaduna. Can I get it?

It's the hardest vr to get now,I have for 350k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a166dzLqI_c

Instagram. @foodandgamez

1 Like

Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by ekochris(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
crafteck:

It's the hardest vr to get now,I have for 350k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a166dzLqI_c

Instagram. @foodandgamez

Brand new?
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
ekochris:

Brand new?

Lol.nope.
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by ekochris(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2020
crafteck:

Lol.nope.

Haba bros, and you wanna sell it for 350k?
You no get chill at all o
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by crafteck(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
ekochris:

Haba bros, and you wanna sell it for 350k?
You no get chill at all o

You have no idea about power of scarcity, i big ps4 thats normally 65k sold for 170k at the height of scarcity.
Re: I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. by ekochris(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
crafteck:

You have no idea about power of scarcity, i big ps4 thats normally 65k sold for 170k at the height of scarcity.

Okay. Noted.

Pls tell me more about getting and using that stuff in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Original PS3 Games Cds @ Giveaway (N4,500 Each) / Pes2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Download Offline Fix Black Screen Update Ucl / How To Download PES 2021 PPSSPP - PSP Iso Save Data Textures On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.