|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,933,057 members, 7,094,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 06:02 PM
|Medical Executive Vacancy @ Mymedicalbank by mymedicalbank: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020|
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
MyMedicalBank is Nigeria’s premier health tech company leveraging the power of ICT to connect healthcare consumers with healthcare providers across Africa.
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial-minded medical doctor to join our management team and take a lead in driving initiatives aimed at addressing critical gaps in the Nigerian health space.
This is a remote-working part-time role that is completely flexible. The post holder must be resident in Lagos however to be able to attend occasional business meetings when required.
The successful post holder will be working closely with the CEO to drive the transformational agenda of the Company.
1. Offer advice and initiatives from clinical perspective including objectively assessing the impact of business decisions on clinical practice being facilitated through MyMedicalBank digital platforms.
2. Review the Company’s software product development protocols to assess their alignment with clinical realities.
3. Act as MyMedicalBank’s principal clinical contact with businesses, statutory bodies and associations of healthcare professionals such as the MDCN, FMOH, NMA, NARD, AGPMPN, MNCN and MRTB among others.
4. Coordinate the activities of fellow doctors and healthcare professionals within and outside the MyMedicalBank team e.g. in regard to registering on MyMedicalBank platforms, writing articles, offering virtual consultation or participating in MyMedicalBank events.
5. Lead in providing virtual medical consultation to members of the public through the MMB Community platform.
6. Research and publish engaging contents on MMB Resources page.
7. Give presentations and pitches at public and marketing events online and offline.
1. Primary degree in Medicine and Surgery
2. Genuine passion to address the decadence in Nigeria’s healthcare system
3. Flair for entrepreneurship
The role largely entails working remotely. However there will be need for occasional physical meetings in Lagos and other locations.
Answer the questions in this pre-interview form: https://forms.gle/pVsNavwCg9QDgUV58
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26