Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization (678 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
They prefer to be led by the blind,but the blind keep misleading them.
Now, what is coming will be global. All the prideful will be humbled, the holy and humbled will be protected.
There will still be more surprises and failures in their predictions despite them copying from the word of GOD. GOD's prophesy will always be very precised and true

Put your trust in GOD alone.

Stop putting your trust in satan/beast. Repent, believe in JESUS. Ask GOD to open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
ANGELMARVE and seankafor live the ashewobearparlour thread and come and learn.
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by seankafor(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
ANGELMARVE and seankafor live the ashewobearparlour thread and come and learn.
you act just like my elder sis.. always dragging me with her to church and everywhere.

Las las, she deh frankfurt and am all here alone in my own crib...
I have become who I wanna be and choose my path long ago.

If I tell you am an ex seminarian would you believe?

I have seen more and know more than you can ever imagine in this religion..

But I have long left that path because it doesn't pay my Bills.. am more married to the hustle now ..

Peace..
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2020
seankafor:
you act just like my elder sis.. always dragging me with her to church and everywhere.

But I have long left that path because it doesn't pay my Bills.. am more married to the hustle now ..

Peace..
eiyaa,i think something went wrong somewhere and you didn't handle it well,God still loves you.Your elder sis meant well for you same with me. My prayers are with you
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Now, what is coming will be global. All the prideful will be humbled, the holy and humbled will be protected.
There will still be more surprises and failures in their predictions despite them copying from the word of GOD. GOD's prophesy will always be very precised and true

Stop putting your trust in satan/beast. Repent, believe in JESUS. Ask GOD to open your eyes.

Bump
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 1:18pm On May 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On May 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On May 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On May 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 10:41am On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by eplanning: 11:14am On May 16, 2020
seankafor:

Peace..

Great speech. smiley

donnie:

1. Up until the 1400s, ALL paintings of Jesus were black, throughout Europe and Russia. So what happened? You don't know, because Christianity forbids exposing Satan and wickedness. So you'll never hear it in church.

2. Where did you Christians come about Sunday observance... Do you know? Who taught you that the Shabbat is no longer relevant?

3. Who taught you that white Jesus has done away with the Commandments of his Father YAH? Where did you get that from?

4. Who taught you that God and angels are white and devils are black when the scriptures actually describes the ANCIENT OF DAYS as having negro (afro) hair, MESSIAH and his angels as dark skinned?

5.Who designed the educational system we have. And were you taught your own history? Where did they begin that history? Who stole all our ancient artifacts, scrolls, and our history?

6. Who taught you to celebrate Christmas? Do you know where it came from?

7. Who taught you to celebrate Easter? Do you know where it came from?

8. Where did you get Valentine, New year, Thanksgiving etc? Do you know their origin?

9. Who controls the exploitation and sale of your country's natural resources?

10. Who controls African economies?

11. Covid19 nko... Are your leaders allowed to use whatever cure they feel is best for their people?

12. What race of people are the largest market for bleaching products and fake hair?
Is it not blacks, especially ISRAELITES?

You're surrounded by white supremacy and confronted by it daily, but you will not see it because of Christianity and that demon white Je-zeus.
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by eplanning: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

donnie:

1. Up until the 1400s, ALL paintings of Jesus were black, throughout Europe and Russia. So what happened? You don't know, because Christianity forbids exposing Satan and wickedness. So you'll never hear it in church.

2. Where did you Christians come about Sunday observance... Do you know? Who taught you that the Shabbat is no longer relevant?

3. Who taught you that white Jesus has done away with the Commandments of his Father YAH? Where did you get that from?

4. Who taught you that God and angels are white and devils are black when the scriptures actually describes the ANCIENT OF DAYS as having negro (afro) hair, MESSIAH and his angels as dark skinned?

5.Who designed the educational system we have. And were you taught your own history? Where did they begin that history? Who stole all our ancient artifacts, scrolls, and our history?

6. Who taught you to celebrate Christmas? Do you know where it came from?

7. Who taught you to celebrate Easter? Do you know where it came from?

8. Where did you get Valentine, New year, Thanksgiving etc? Do you know their origin?

9. Who controls the exploitation and sale of your country's natural resources?

10. Who controls African economies?

11. Covid19 nko... Are your leaders allowed to use whatever cure they feel is best for their people?

12. What race of people are the largest market for bleaching products and fake hair?
Is it not blacks, especially ISRAELITES?

You're surrounded by white supremacy and confronted by it daily, but you will not see it because of Christianity and that demon white Je-zeus.
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On May 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Don't be quick to ignore their past deceptions, wrong advices etc
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Don't be quick to ignore their past deceptions, wrong advices etc
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization by GdNews32: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Or Christian Who Sex More / How I Was Sexually Harassed By My LGI And How God Fought For Me. / Old Testament 10 Commandments Vs New Testament Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.