Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) (23394 Views)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Story, Love Happens By Laura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
"Please don't allow my husband to die ooh" Mrs Randy shuddered as sweat trickled down her spine.

Soon Doctor Chike arrived with another doctor, who quickly joined in the chest compression as Dr Chike checked his vitals, while Kemi kept mumbling "oh God, oh God" with her legs feeling like squishy sponges while she hugged herself.

As they pressed and pressed, his gasps for breath suddenly reduced, and soon stopped!, with the doctor Chike feeling empty inside as he mumbled some words while he continued with the compression.
After few minutes and realising that it had happened. Mr Randy was gone. He stopped the compression, and walked to meet Mrs Randy and Kemi who wore worried faces, along with the older nurse. The older nurse held their hands as he broke the news, "We lost him"

"Nooooo! God forbid" She screamed as she tore her head gear off her head, with Kemi wailing loudly with the younger nurse patting her to calm.

"Damn it!" Kayode slammed his table as he completed the first draft, rose up from the chair, stretched himself as he yawned and then closed the laptop, then picked up his phone to go sit on the bed.
Just then it crossed his mind to call his family at the hospital about his dad's welfare. Toggling through his phonebook, he searched for Kemi's number and just then a call entered his phone from his mum

Sliding up the receive call option, he said into the phone, "Hello mummy"

"Hello Kayode" She replied in false cheerfulness

"How is daddy faring now ooh?" He asked

"He just got worse, really worse. You should come see him at the hospital tomorrow morning" She said calmly.

"Humm, Owk, I would be there" He said unsuspecting, "Is that all?"

Springing up from the bed the next morning, he checked the time on his phone and realised it to be 6:18am already. Rushing out into the bathroom, he quickly brushed his teeth, and took his bath in a rush to avoid the early morning traffic on the Lagos roads.

He opened the door of his wardrobe, and picked up a red shirt and jean trouser, and wore them in moment. Then he put on his sneakers, rubbed a little cream and gave himself a quick look on the mirror.
Picking up his laptop, he tucked it into his bag, and dashed out with the bag hanging on his shoulder.

Slamming the main door shut behind him, he dashed out to his car, called out the gate man in a hoarse voice, as he hopped into the car.

Turning the key in the car ignition as it's engine swerved into life, he back-turned out of the house and sped down, out of the estate, and up the teaching hospital.

Soon he gets into a traffic jam and as he was trying to maouver his way through, he scratched the side of a Toyota Camry, with the driver hopping down off his vehicle and rushing up to meet him with anger thundering through him as he shouts on top of his lungs, as passersby gathered to the scene, "Oga, come down! You go repair this thing today ooh!"

2 Likes

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by centmanuel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by Adeola25(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eiyah, Kayode's father is dead. Upon all my prayers. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
centmanuel:
thanks for the update
You are very much welcome, and thank you for reading too! *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adeola25:
Eiyah, Kayode's father is dead. Upon all my prayers. Thanks for the update
Well, we all did, but nature...
You are welcome and thank you for reading too! *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by becca2017(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
And he died sha embarassed May his soul rest in peace..
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
becca2017:
And he died sha embarassed May his soul rest in peace..

Thanks for the update
Amen ooh, you are welcome *Hugs*

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Coming down from his car as he floundered in embarrassment, different thoughts ran through his mind. He sincerely just hoped the damage done was little as he didn't have much cash in his account. He hadn't gotten his monthly allowance from his dad until he got admitted in the hospital. So all he had were just his proceeds from his ghostwriting and the little he had for a salary.

"Oga, haba, naah just scratch now. Abeg, no vex" He replied him as he scrutinized the Toyota Camry for a damage done, but only found a small black paint scratch.

"You dey mad?, E be like you wan make we carry ourselves go police station!" The man bellowed as he quivered with indignation, his pulse slamming in his neck.

"Its alright, I would pay to paint it?" He said another man, grey haired, in his late 50s who had come to the scene quickly chipped, as he tried to settle the conflict, "Oga, this isn't up to fight now, pleaseee"

He expression slowly softening, he said, "I have heard you sir, but see the guy, he is just there forming posh. No sign of remorse whatsoever"

"I am sincerely sorry sir" Kayode said calmly as the grey haired man looked back at the other guy who replied in a clam manner, "No problem Chief" as he goes back to get into his vehicle with sounds of cars honking from behind filled the air.

Hopping into his vehicle after thanking the grey haired man profusely, he closed the door as he turned the key in full ignition as it gave a shudder, a pause and a squeal. Turning the key in ignition again, only to give a click-click-click sound, then zoooom, as he tried to pull out of traffic with cars behind horning out loudly.

Jamming the door behind her as she strode out of her house, she glanced at her wristwatch only to realize the time to be 7:28am. Gosh! She smacked her forehead lightly as she let out an harsh breath. She really needs to hit up the early morning Lagos traffic to avoid being late to work.
Taking long strides as she rushed out to the road, she suddenly felt a wave of sadness sweep over her as her spirits fell. Clenching her fingers as she blew her cheeks, she said with a gloomy sigh, "ooh, not again!", as she slowed down walking as a car honked for her to get off the road while he sped off. " Ouch! Tolani remember this is Lagos!"

Waving down a bike, she shouted, "Junction!", as the Okada rider screeched, coming to a halt right in front of her and almost hitting her.

"Oga you wan hit me?" She grimaced as her eye brows snapped together.

"Madam, abeg, no vex" He said as his expression softened.

"No wahala, I dey go Junction" She said in a friendly fashion as she smiled.

"Na 150 ooh"

"Chai, why are you people like this? I only have 100 ooh" She said as her lips drew into a grin.

"No wahala now, na market we go bargain fess now" He said in flirtatious way, as his mouth curved into a smile, while she climbed up his scooter. Kick-starting it as it roared into full ignition while they zooomed up her Estate's junction, as she soon got caught up in her reverie, wondering on how long she would continue living with the mood swings, despair, depression, sadness and all which continually swept through her without having Chinyere know about it. Giving an half shrug of her shoulder, as she forced in a smile on her face as she stuck her nose in the air, closing her eyes as she got a warm fuzzy feeling as the cold breeze swept across her face.
Soon the bike gave a huge 'zoomy' roar as he came to a halt, as Tolani got snapped out of her reverie.

"We don reach ooh" The okada-man said as he gripped his bike's handle gruffly.
Climbing down from the bike as she paid him, then hurriedly crossed the road in the regular lagosian daredevilry, then made her to the park, from where she would board a danfo-bus to Ikeja.

"IKEJA TWO!!" A conductor in a faded Chelsea jersey, smeared with brown stains all over was shouting on top of his lungs, as he gripped the edge of the bus' door, and an old grey haired man preaching "REPENT OF YOUR SINS!" to passengers waiting for the bus to take off as soon as it was full.

Sighing, she entered the bus and her mouth falling open as she saw a guy who looked like Femi in the pictures Chinyere showed her in a baseball face cap scrolling through tweets on his phone. Narrowing her eyes as her eyes widened, as she looked carefully to be sure he was the one as she settled to sit beside him as the two spaces left to be occupied were just the two beside him.

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by Adeola25(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Well-done

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Adeola25:
Well-done
Thank youuu *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by becca2017(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for the update grin

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2020
becca2017:
Thanks for the update grin
*Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Mheen, where do I begin with apologizing for being off for a while. I'm indeed sorry guysss! Thank you for journeying with me this long. I love you all! *Hugs-and-kisses*

So yeahhh, I'm back!
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Shrugging her shoulders, she decided that he could just be some look-alike guy, as she brought her phone out of her bag as she switched on her data and immediately two mails buzzed in, and swiping through, she realized one of them to be from some business associate who was always spamming her email, and the other from Opus Publication! Osheyy Opus! Her chest pounding as she tensed. Clicking through, she read:

"Dear Tolani,

Thank you for your wonderful submission. We are pleased to notify you that we have accepted your work.

We’ll be publishing this piece in an upcoming edition. Here’s what the process will look like:

• From here, our editors will begin the process of finalizing the placement
• We will reach out to you with a contract, a short biography, and relevant social media links
• Within 3-5 weeks, we should confirm the date of publication
• An editor will be in touch to let you know when this work will go to press

I appreciate your patience while we go through our standard editorial process.

Congratulations and thank you again for your submission.

Warm Regards,
The Editor, Opus Publication. .."

Yayyy! She got accepted!
Happiness sparkling inside her as she almost screamed, but soon covering her mouth with her hand as she giggled slightly. Opus Publication was one of the top writing magazine in the country and had even turned down best of Nigerian writers. She had just decided to just give it a try and see it now. She's just got featured on Opus! Bio updated ooh!!

Just then she heard someone call her name as she turned her neck to see who it was, and scrutinizingly wondering if was the Femi lookalike, just then she heard her name again as she turned her neck again to see who called her, then she realised him to be Mr James, her neighbour in his early 40s. Smiling he greeted her, "Hey Tolani, Good morning"

"Good morning sir" She replied turning her neck.

"I hope you get to work early this morning ooh"

Wondering what his business about that was, she forced in a smile, and giggled, then said off, "Humm, I hope so too ooh"

"Weldone ehen.." He said in a friendly way as he smirked, while she turned her neck back to read the mail again as joy blossomed in her.

Swerving round as his car made a screeching sound, he pulled over right in front of the VIP section of the hospital, then hopped out as he strode into the hospital, hoping to just see him briefly and get back to the office to see him again after work.

Raising his chin as he looked out for his dad on his bed space. Shocked with worry snaking through him, he realised that the bed was empty with his mum and sister sitting besides it, their heads hung in thier hands as they sobbed, with their eyes red and swollen.

Worry snaking through him as different thoughts swept through him as he strolled up to meet them, with a line etched between his eye brows, while he muttered, "no, no, no" under his breath .

"Mummy, where is daddy?" He tapped his mum as his blood went cold and shivering.

"We lost him Kayodeee" She sobbed, as grief shattered her, while she placed her hand on her heart to seemingly calm herself, while she gripped Kayode's hand who awestruck with shock spiralling though him, shouted, "Nooo! God forbid!", as tears flowed freely down his eyes as sorrow closed up his throat.

"Why did you leave so soon daddy? You were already recovering. Ooh God, you said you were going to meet my wife soon Daddy nooo!" He cried as sadness tore at his chest.

Just then Dr Chike strolled in.

Pain gripping his chest as his throat clenched, he cried, his chest rising and falling with rapid breathes, "What happened doctor?"

Wearing a sad face, as his eyelids sagged, Dr Chike puled, as he patted him on his back, "I'm sorry this happened "

"Please sit" He added as he dragged out a chair for him to sit, as he also settled to a sit.

"But he was already recovering" Kayode said as he felt numb all over.

"I'm sorry it happened this way Kayode" Dr Chike consoled him as he held him on his shoulder calmly.

"C'mon! So you couldn't do anything to keep him back?" Kayode shouted as flames of fury shot through him.

"I'm sorry, we tried. He had some breathing complications last night which ---" He said off with a gloomy sigh, as he fought back the tears in his eyes, as Kayode suddenly bursted into tears as they ran down across his cheeks.

"Nooo! God why would you let this happen? Noo! This can't be true!" Kayode sobbed as it felt like a knife to his heart, as his mum watched them helplessly with her hand on her scattered hair and her eyes bloodshot from crying. Taking a deep breathe, after a moment reflection, she said, "So, Doctor what's next from here? I understand everything, it has happened, thank you for your care"

2 Likes

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by Adeola25(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sorry oh Kayode. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by becca2017(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ehhh :- Sorry for the loss o, Kayode
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Adeola25:
Sorry oh Kayode. Thanks for the update
You are welcome *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
becca2017:
Ehhh :- Sorry for the loss o, Kayode
Thanks for the update
You are welcome *Hugs*

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by centmanuel(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
congratulations to Tolani bit it will be nice if she carry CHINYERE along in her recovery process.

Sorry for your loss dear Kayode. You just need to step up to the level of responsibility that is placed on your shoulders.

Weldone OP

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
centmanuel:
congratulations to Tolani bit it will be nice if she carry CHINYERE along in her recovery process.

Sorry for your loss dear Kayode. You just need to step up to the level of responsibility that is placed on your shoulders.

Weldone OP
Thank youuu *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
"I'm really sorry ma. My prayers are definitely with you. You would be seeing the hospital's admin on the next procedures"

Joy dancing through her heart as she got a warm fuzzy feeling, with smiles tugging across her lips, she waggled and gaited on her high heels as she strolled into Body, Soul and Spirit, and made her way to the reception to sign in as Mrs Olamide strolled out of the reception after signing in.

"Good morning Mrs Olamide" She greeted her in a cheerful voice as she turned her neck to see who was calling her.

"Good morning Ms Tolani" She said in a friendly voice, "You sound really excited today, anything for us?"

"Hun hun" She giggled as she signed on the signing sheet while they made a little chit-chat after which Mrs Olamide made her way to her office and herself to hers too.

Pushing the door of her office open with her weight, she strolled into the office in sight of Fatimah in the office nibbling on cup cakes, "Good morning" she greeted her smiling admist munching on the cupcakes.

Giggling as she threw her hands up, she blurted out, "Food monger!"

"Haba, shey I will not eat again nii?"

"Ehen ehen" Tolani said in quiet amazement as she tucked a lock of hair under her ear,

"Hunn, come and eat sha" Fatimah said as she munched on, making a funny face.

"Ehen ehen" Tolani grinned as she picked a piece of cup cake, then blurted out, "I have good news for you ooh!!!"

"Osheyy!"

"You remember that my short story that Mr Kayode helped me edit? Mheen, it got accepted for Opus ooh!"

"yayyy! That's my babe!! See it now, I told yaa, you are going places!!" She hollered as she threw up her hands in excitement.

"Awwww, thank youuu" Tolani chuckled as she hugged herself lightly as joy filled her like sunshine.

"So, what's up with your series? I hope you are almost done with the next episode ooh, don't keep us waiting for too long again ooh"

"Abeggi! I am almost done ---" She said off as a knock went on their door, "Come in" Fatimah said out as the door creaked open with Lois strutting in with her face fallen and her expression sobered, then she said, "Have you heard?"

"No, what's it?" Tolani replied her with a curious face.

"Just learnt from Mr Babatunde now that Kayode lost his dad"

Tolani feeling emotional, suddenly screamed, "Yee!, how is he now?"

"Humm, may his soul rest in peace" Fatimah said after a moment of reflection.

"I have not seen him myself" Lois said with a sad grimace, "I was just in Mr Babatunde's office not too long ago when he needed to see him urgently, so he called him to which he explained that wouldn't be coming as he had just lost his dad"

"I feel sorry for him ooh, my prayers are with him too" Tolani said as her eyelids drooped.
Just then her phone rang, and checking the caller ID, she realised it to be Chinyere. She signalled to them to excuse her while she slid up the receive call option, and said to the phone, "Hello"

"Hello Tolani, what happened again?

"You don't sound as normally cheerful today"

"Small mummy" Tolani giggled, "I am okay honestly. So what's up this morning?"

"Nothing ooh, I'm just checking on my babe" She said, "I just got to my office so I decided to call you"

"Awwn, thank you for lovesss"

"Ehen ehen, Tolani, I didn't tell you, aha, it is God that saved me three days ago ooh. Come and see gun shots just everywhere" She said

After clearing the hospital bills, they soon called on their dad's personal driver to come pick them up at the hospital, as the doctor advised against Kayode driving back home.

"We would not see such again ooh" Mr Sule, the driver said in yoruba with a sad grimace, as he opened the door for Mrs Randy and Kemi to enter into the car. Ooh poor Kemi, tears just flowed down her cheeks ceaselessly.

As Kayode hopped into the car, his phone rang, and on checking the caller ID he realised it to be Lois. Wheww! What the heck does this girl wants? Swiping down the reject call option as his pulse slammed in his neck, he let out a huge breathe.

"What is it Kayode?" Mrs Randy asked him in a voice soft with affection as she held his hand in a warmhearted manner as the driver kick started the vehicle as they zoomed out of the hospital and made their way to the Island where they stayed.

"It's nothing mum" He said calmly.
Just then it crossed his mind to call his friend, Chike! Man!, he needs him so much at this moment.
Quickly, he toggles to his phone book and searches for Chike's number then dialed his number, as it rang repeatedly to no response. Wheww! He dials again, to which he picks after the first ring.

"Hello Chike" He said into the phone.

"Hello Kayode"

"What's up bro, sorry I missed your first call"

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by Adeola25(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by centmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
thanks OP

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by oyinella(f): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2020
hizeek oremi, bawoni

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
oyinella:
hizeek oremi, bawoni
Mo wa ooh, eyin nko *Winks*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Adeola25:
Thanks for the update
You are welcome *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
centmanuel:
thanks OP
You are welcome *Hugs*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy New Month my people, How are we doing? *Winks*
Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
"Please can you come to my place? I just lost my dad!" He said as sorrow clenched his throat

"Jesus Christ!"

"I would he expecting you bro. Thank you" He said into the phone as he ended the call, took a deep breathe as he soon got lost in his reverie. It still seemed like a dream. "C'mon Daddy, we didn't agree to this. We were just beginning to understand ourselves, and you said you loved me, but is this it? Noo, I know you do, but why this now?"

He soon got snapped out of his reverie as they got to the front of their gate. It became more real as grief shattered him. Mr Randy was gone forever!
Just then his phone buzzed and checking it, he realised it to be a mail from Prof Dele Briggs, who served as the Chief judge for the African Writers Award.

"We don reach ooh" The Okadaman said as he came to halt, as Chinyere alighted from the okada then paid him his money and made her way to her house. Just then, she heard her name. Turning her neck to see who was calling her, she realised it to be Segun. He was strolling up her direction with hit hand shoved in his pocket as a smile tugged across his lips.

"Hey Segun!" She blurted out

"How are you ooh?" He said smiling.

"I am fine. This one we are always jamming" She said as she chuckled slightly.

"Abi ooh" He said in a friendly fashion, "I didn't know you could be so scared too, with your aunty-mancho character"

"Who is Aunty Mancho?" She grinned then suddenly bursting into a roll of laughter, "Shey you were not scared too nii?"

"Scared off?" He chuckled, "Why would I?"

"Be lying there"

"Have I ever lied to you?" He said to which Chinyere giggled to.

"By the way, your new hairstyle is amazing" He said in a flirty smile, "Bank Woman!" He added as he gave her a mocking bow

"Oya Segun be going to where you are going joor, before you whine my life out of me" She said as she giggled, tucking a lock of her hair under her ear.

"I am not whining you now. Haba, somebody cannur give such an innocent complement again abii?"

"I have heard you ooh, so where are you going?"

Watching him saunter off, Chinyere felt a lovey-dovey feeling as her body sizzled. Smiling, she made a steeple of her fingers as she tried to shake those thoughts off her head, but no, they wouldn't go.

Segun is such an amazinggg guy, but a relationship would be a no no. They were just too much of close friends to get into a relationship like that nau. Wheww! Slapping her forehead slightly, as a smile tugged at her lips, she turned the key in the gate's lock as it made the unlocking sound.

Letting out a huge breath , she yanked the gate open and gaited on her heels into the house, and strolled towards the fridge and opening it as she brought out a bottle of chilled water. Opening it's lid, she gulped some in, heaved a sigh as the stress of the day went down with the water, and drank again.

Putting the bottle of water back into the fridge, she strolled up the TV, switched it on, to her favourite TV Series starring on the screen — Mr and Mrs Kola. "Awwnn" She blurted out as her eyes twinkled as she touched her hand to her chest. Just then, her phone rang and checking her phone, she realised it to be Tolani.

Sliding up the receive call option she yulped out in burgeoning excitement into the phone, "Hello Tolani"

"Chi Chi babyy!"

"How are you now?"

"I am fine ooh" She replied, as she tucked a lock of hair under her ear, "How are you too?"

"I am kuku fine too" Tolani replied her, "Ehen, ehen, I would be coming to stay the weekend ooh"

"Osheyy! I would be expecting you"

"Thank you" She blurted out as she touched a hand to her heart, "So, what are you doing now?"

"I just came back from work jare, and how is our Kayode?"

In a calm way, she said, "Hmmm, I learnt he lost his dad ooh"

"Aha, when was that?"

"See, I don't know, just heard of it"

"It is well sha, just try to reach out to him"

Then they made a little chit-chat on stuffs ranging from work-life, to Tolani's book series to the young blogger's award and then to Femi!

"How is Femi now?" Tolani asked as she giggled, as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Ooh that one, we have finally cut all ties" She sighed then bursted into an annoying laughter

"Ehe ehe, somebody is sounding like she has gotten a new man ooh" Tolani giggled as she tucked a lock of hair under ear, "Tell me more nau"

"Abeggi joor!" She said in simple directness.

"Hian! Tell me joor"

"There is nobody sha, or do you have somebody for me?" She asked as she giggled.

"Go away joor"

"Ehen ehen" She said in a curious tone with her eye lids shut up.

2 Likes

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by oyinella(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
hizeeksheun:

Mo wa ooh, eyin nko *Winks*

I'm fine sir, please come and update na, just add small jara to this one

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by Adeola25(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks for the update OP

1 Like

Re: TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) by hizeeksheun(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
oyinella:

I'm fine sir, please come and update na, just add small jara to this one
I'm glad you are goood! *Hugs*
I would try sha...would add a little more before Saturday *Winks*

Meanwhile, you can check up another of my amazing fiction series here: https://collegeafrican./2019/07/17/11/
(It's titled Diaries Of An African Collegian)

Thank you for the supportsss! *Hugsss*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Tutorial / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.