Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal (9128 Views)

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ifeci: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2011
Daughter of the former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Maurice Iwu, Mrs Ijeoma Nwafor, has been accused of forging her National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge certificate and tax clearance.

Mrs. Nwafor is an aspirant for the seat of Mbaitoli/Ikeduru Federal Constituency in Imo State, under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

One of the petitions signed by one Francis Okoro alleged that Mrs. Nwafor, in her publicized profile and biography, showed that she was working on a full time basis in the United States of America (USA) the same period she claimed that she did her national youth service in Lagos State, Nigeria.

He further alleged that Mrs. Nwafor claimed to have served as a professor of Psychology at Harford Community College, Maryland, between 2004–2007 and an adjunct professor at Towson University her alma mater between 2003–2007, which also fall within the period she claimed to have served in Lagos.

While Okoro claimed that Mrs. Nwafor forged her NYSC certificate following the contradiction in her profile, another petitioner, who gave his name as Mr. Felix Nwaneri, alleged in his petition, also addressed to PDP screening committee, accused Nwafor of fraudulently acquiring tax clearance certificate.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4366.html
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by unipol(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2011
what do you expect, her father is the greatest enemy of public. how can somebody like that even contest election. knowing fully well that even the unborn children will hate her for her father's abominations

1 Like

Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ikennahill: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2011
We ar nt sure if ts is black mail or nt
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by unipol(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2011
it might be true, this people are professors of bad things, what a disgrace to educational field.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by HamidO1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
ikennahill:

We ar nt sure if ts is black mail or nt

Did you say blackmail Her dad did worst to the people of this nation.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Godalone(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
I am not surprised,she is like her father.

1 Like

Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by born2boink(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
Na so e bi for bible. its say by their fruit, we shall know them grin
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Iykolysis: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Dont conclude yet, this might b an orchestrated attempt to blackmail the erudite lady. Look b4 u leap,
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Johnnymoh: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
We are not surprised. Her father is the 'master of forgery' in Naija. So this goes to confirm their family lineage.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by nvo5(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
She might be innocent, lets not jump into conclusion yet.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by linsa01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hmmm! I'll reserve my comment 4 nw.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by WackyJ1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
So it's like father like daughter now. BTW i don't see the blackmail in this
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by matiltomd(f): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Iykolysis:

Dont conclude yet, this might b an orchestrated attempt to blackmail the [b]erudite [/b]lady. Look b4 u leap,

Haven't heard that word in a while;and wasn't expecting to stumble on it on this particular thread grin grin grin
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by snowdrops(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
whatever my father did i will do it times 10. If this is the future of Nigeria's democracy, everyone should slips to their knees and start praying ASAP.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by idupaul: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
A snake must give birth to a long thing

1 Like

Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
like father like daughter

1 Like

Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by zutu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
I DON TIRE FOR NAIJA POLITICS
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Rhino5dm: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ OP
any ugly picture . . . . , . i guess it runs in the blood. anyhow lets not conclude sha cos anything can happen in naija.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by anonimi: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Phate07(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2011

Shouldn't NYSC be disbanded? It has outlived its function and purpose. undecided
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Mehiedu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
Do they have have evidence to nail her.it might be a blackmail.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by adefo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
what do you expect from iwu family and generation to born,
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
it n't her fault shy, 2 me NYSC is 4 de poor people, while de rich people and de politician get's de NYSC discarge certificate with dere money.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by alldone(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
i hope they will do thorough investigation.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by tlops(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
its hard to forge perfectly!! wuru wuru iwu
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by iseg007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
Waste of memory space on seun server and forum, NONSENSE
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
Lol
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odunnu: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
Disgarace!!!
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ochukoccna: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Son of her father! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by eghost247(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Embarrassing
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
Just like any other person from Alaigbo

Igbo Kwenu!

Igbo Kwenu!!

Igbo Kwezonu!!!
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by eghost247(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
fstranger1:

Just like any other person from Alaigbo

Igbo Kwenu!

Igbo Kwenu!!

Igbo Kwezonu!!!
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. / Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.