Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life (570 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life by sharpguy10(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
In life there are things you need to give up yo be free. And if you don't give them up, they can hold you down on your journey in life. Life is created for us to have fun and play. In my life, I have fight with some things that were not suppose to be in my life. And most of those things I fight are things that are bad and I refuse to give them up. But when I let them go, I found myself totally free and achieving the things I want was simple for me. So there are some things that come along in your life and you are thinking how did it happen, most of them are things you have not let go but still living with it in your life.
Then in life, for you to live totally free, you must give up whatever that is not profiting you in life at all cost so that you can live the life you deserve.
So the things I give up to be free are:
1. Lie: lie is one of the things that can destroy your self image. It can create a picture in your mind that will keep appearing in your mind to make you ineffective. Thoseblie that cause such image are the one people tell us and our own mind. It can destroy you and put you in captivity and you will think that what they tell you is true.
To overcome this lie, you have to be a seeker of truth. No matter what someone says about you or any negative words you hear from your mind, you have to check if it the truth about you. For instance, let say your friends tell you that you are always failing or you have a dumb head or your colleagues at work may tell you that you don't always do the right thing. When you get home, you feel inferior and think you are not capable of doing anything. As you can see, those words can create negative image in you of not being able to do something good.
This is first thing I give up to be free. You have to give up every lie they told you in your past or among your friends. You are not what they said you are, you are who you are, created in the image and likeness of God. So never believe on the lie of people if you want to succeed in life.
2. Comfort: People that are always looking for comfort will never be free in life. Comfort put you in little and never enlarge you. If you want to break free in life, you must give up comfort in your life. Nothing good is ever done in a comfort zone. What make some people to seek comfort in life is because they are afraid to challenge the situation confronting them. This is what has always be my problem. But when I discover that it was bringing me down, I break from it.
Comfort never serve you well but always makes you feel that this is all you can have in the world when there is abundance of it in the universe for you to have. So make it a habit to break free from comfort and challenge yourself to go forward.
3. Fear of money: another thing I give up to be free in life is the fear of money. This thing was just killing my finance, relationship and career. But when I give it up and turn my mind to the fear of having more than enough money, opportunities and favours started coming to me. And i also realise two things that:
i. What I believe about money on the inside is what will cause it to flow into my life.
ii. My bank account in the universe never run dry but always full of money.
Ever since I discover this keys, fear of money, fear of lack of money die in me. What I did next was to do two things:
i: Develop income generating skill,
ii: Save more money.
With the story I just share with you, you can use it to set yourself free from every fear you might have about money. One thing you have to know is that money is a very good tool that can help you to achieve what you want. Remember fear of money will always keep you in lack but seeing it as a tool will always keep you having more.
4. Focusing on people: Before I grow up into maturity, I always thought that looking and focusing on successful people will make me successful. Not knowing that focusing and observing what they do, their habit and how they use their time will make me successful. I give up not to be looking at people but to know their behaviour and what they do to become successful. Looking at people will only give you their colour not what they have on the inside. But looking at yourself will help you to know what you are, who you are, what is wrong, what you need to improve and what to do next to move your life forward.
Focusing on yourself also help you to know the potential and greatness within you and how to develop them.
5. Depending on people: Another thing I give up to be free is depending on people. When you depend on people you putting yourself down and killing your faith in God. Relying on people to do this or that for you will never allow you to see what the universe has in store for you. When you are always depending on people, you will miss every opportunities and can not make mark in life.
How do I break free from it.
The way I break free from it is that I turn my mind on myself and focus only on God for my supply of all I want. From there I discover that He was always ready to meet my needs for me. So as I rely on Him, He started bringing helpers and favour to me. One of the way people tend to rely on people is that, they will say, they are looking for helpers. Stop looking for helpers but look unto God and He will give you the right helper that will change your life. You are capable of doing and having anything, all you need is a rightindset and inspiration on what to do. So give up the idea of depending on people.
6. Thinking of the past: The last thing I give up to be free is thinking of the past. Whenever I think of the past, I always see my life stagnant and I also saw that the thongs that happen in the past is like affecting my life. So I break free from it by giving it up. One that make me to be thinking of the past is one of the video I watch on YouTube on how to use the good deed of the past to effect positively on your future. Then that video make me to feel that the keys I use to breakthrough in the past for me to have the good deed I got, that I can use it in my future. No, don't live your life like that. The past is gone and is new strategies you need to conquer the breakthrough you want in the now. The way I give up the past was I get goals on the things I want and strategize on how to achieve it and look unto God to make it happen for me. As I was did this, I see my mind was no longer thinking of the past but the things I wanted.
The past will always come as though is the best you can be, do, have. And when you live that way, you can never move forward in life but when you forget about the past and determine to venture yourself, you will see that you are moving forward and making mark in life.
7. Incompatible people: This is one of the thing that will make you never to fulfill your potential in life. This keys disorganize you and make you stagnant in life. When you walk with people that don't have the wisdom, knowledge, faith and experience of life like you, they will disorganize you and limit you in life. Walking with compatible people help you to stay organise and focus on what matter and increase your wisdom, knowledge, faith and experience.
There is a verse in the Holy Bible that says iron sharpeneth iron. I believe this is one of the reason successful people don't walk with poor people. You must see successful person with successful person, and if they want to do anything, they do it successfully. If you were in my case, give up the idea of spending time with people that are compatible with you and look for those that are compatible with you.
You might say how can you do it: first
i. You have to know what you want
ii. Look for people that want or have the same qualities or goals you want to achieve. When you do, you will see your life moving smoothly and you become more productive in your life and what you do.
That is it.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
If you have anything you want to add, use the comment section below.
For more success, money, prosperity and life secret visit www.smartgreatnessblog..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life by sharpguy10(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
keep reading to get inspired

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
You're 99.8 percent correct.

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing You Must Give Up To Be Free In Life by hoygift(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please arrange your article if you want us to get inspired

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Is Nigeria's Education At Primary Level Diminished? / Don Davis mother :I didn’t ask lawyer to demand N100m / Must A Teacher Be A Teetotaler, A Non Smoker And Pious???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.