Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? (5745 Views)

Learn How To Earn Legit Money During Lockdown Period / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
We all know the country have been on lockdown for close to one month and means of livelihood has drastically reduced for a lot of people... But for some of us that still made little money in this harsh period, how much did u made and how did you made it?

Me: I've made #35,000. I worked as a freelance for one reputable TV station covering some news, I covered 3 news for them and I made #10,000 each. The news are...

1..... When NIMASA donated some gift items to LASG.
2..... When FG donated food items to LASG. Min. For humanitarian affairs handed over d food items to LASG.
3..... A coverage at state House when Gov. Sanwo-olu addressed d state.

I made #5,000 when I did one small german-german work grin (I go break concrete for one yeye madam like that).

What about you?

10 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by masterflowx(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm the one sending money to friends and relatives. My small business is on standby mode now and my salesgirl must collect her salary. Though, my salary from my office is also not negotiable. The lockdown is not funny anymore abeg...

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by iCauseTrouble: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Can't remember how much I have made but I have spent 90% of it on durex

8 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Broel(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
[Removed by admin] - Advert

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by hustlelegit(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Broel:

how can i get a clickbank account, my account was just banned with 150$ inside
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Broel(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
hustlelegit:

how can I get a clickbank account, my account was just banned with 150$ inside

There are 2 methods I use and they are in the training videos
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by NUJABEZ: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think I made around N1.2m in the period from March 15th to April 20th. However, staff salary, office space, and benevolence have eaten more than 80% of the funds.

To be honest, I have no idea there is even lockdown in terms of workload, revenue, and business growth. At home, we haven't lacked for anything. I bought three months of unlimited data, stocked up on supplies, and a couple of other things.

My business is a remote-first company, and I have no plans of returning to the office until mid-2021.

In another unrelated or maybe related matter; I am on the brink of losing my mind. I have been pining for the sounds of my childhood. I feel a little bit down mentally, and I need to play the Oja (Igbo flute). If you know how I can buy this instrument, please mention me. If you sell Igbo wind musical instruments, please mention me. I am on the verge of whatever it is I am on its verge.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Gulher: 4:07am On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:
I think I made around N1.2m in the period from March 15th to April 20th. However, staff salary, office space, and benevolence have eaten more than 80% of the funds.

To be honest, I have no idea there is even lockdown in terms of workload, revenue, and business growth. At home, we haven't lacked for anything. I bought three months of unlimited data, stocked up on supplies, and a couple of other things.

My business is a remote-first company, and I have no plans of returning to the office until mid-2021.

In another unrelated or maybe related matter; I am on the brink of losing my mind. I have been pining for the sounds of my childhood. I feel a little bit down mentally, and I need to play the Oja (Igbo flute). If you know how I can buy this instrument, please mention me. If you sell Igbo wind musical instruments, please mention me. I am on the verge of whatever it is I am on its verge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2020
My oga, pls show me the way grin
Broel:
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:

i can get the local flute for you depending on your location in the country, well carved and built
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Umarzy(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Made N13,000.

Made 8.5k on logo designs. Also bought a coin on Hotbit exchange, hodl for 2 days and sold it with a profit of 4.5k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by ManishSmith(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:

I know someone that can help you get it
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by NUJABEZ: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Uniquekriss:
i can get the local flute for you depending on your location in the country, well carved and built

Really? I am interested. I am in Lagos. I can pay for it by courier.

How do we proceed?
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by NUJABEZ: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2020
ManishSmith:

I know someone that can help you get it

I am interested, please.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Mutini(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
The lockdown is just........
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by freesoul12: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Seriously ,the earnings havnt dropped.. but i will say four $$$$. Indices trading,e- licencing and mentoring people on how to earn from home.Before d lockdown we earn from home,during lockdown we earn from home and after the lockdown we will still earn from home. Watsap 08062402552.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2020
I have made over 500k this lockdown and much of it comes from my metal scraps business.
When I say 500k not Audio money grin
Not even coronavirus can stop me from meeting my finiacial target this year as money must be made.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by THURAFTERNOON: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Be careful with that guy up there.. Shine your eyes o make them no scam some of una for this lockdown period again.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by bmdmixer: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2020
just 17k uploading song on my site
www.soundlala.com for artist
kept a little sent d rest to family who needed money

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Johnsonbet365(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
ok
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by markios(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Infinity7(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:

Really? I am interested. I am in Lagos. I can pay for it by courier.

How do we proceed?
call 08038635825
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by walewriter: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Watch as everyone uses this thread to promote their services and schemes. Only the gullible will fall.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by babtunns(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:

massage me on oyenekangbenga0@gmail.com I can get as many as you want for you
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by hopedsolution: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by fastlane84: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
why naija b like this small thing them
scammers go show ..will be giving genuine biz peeps trouble

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by gracedmill: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ejom:
My oga, pls show me the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? / How Profitable Is The Cooking Gas Business? / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.