Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? (5746 Views)

Learn How To Earn Legit Money During Lockdown Period / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by gracedmill: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
theenchanter:
We all know the country have been on lockdown for close to one month and means of livelihood has drastically reduced for a lot of people... But for some of us that still made little money in this harsh period, how much did u made and how did you made it?

Me: I've made #35,000. I worked as a freelance for one reputable TV station covering some news, I covered 3 news for them and I made #10,000 each. The news are...

1..... When NIMASA donated some gift items to LASG.
2..... When FG donated food items to LASG. Min. For humanitarian affairs handed over d food items to LASG.
3..... A coverage at state House of Assembly when Gov. Sanwo-olu addressed d state.

I made #5,000 when I did one small german-german work grin (I go break concrete for one yeye madam like that).

What about you?

Lalasticlala, mynd44.
[Removed by admin] - Advert
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by IMO01: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Web design pulling me through this period

Car business no sale

Houses and lands no sale.

I thank God

My boss gave me 3 jobs. Thank you Jesus
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by DonX001: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you contact any of these people that are saying "WhatsApp me" in this thread, you're OYO.
If they scam you of the little remaining money you're using to manage yourself in this lockdown period, we'll read your thread here on Nairaland.
They'll likely add you to the list of people they made money from during this lockdown.

Guys Be guided and shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by IamPlato(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
$20 cry
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by MiVida(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Made 150k through Ethereum... Still pushing.

Check my profile and quote me if interested.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Omotejohwo: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
IamPlato:
$20 cry
***in Ycee's voice***: it's something, it's something
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by CoinBoss: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by twnklshop: 4:04am On Apr 24, 2020
I have made 870,850 naira from selling Rainbow Currency (YEM) during this lockdown. I admit that I sold all the Rainbow Currency far below the market price because I was desperate to make money. Buyers were offering to buy below the market price because Rainbow Currency is not well known in Nigeria, since I was still selling higher than I bought it I still sold to them. Out of this money only 80,000 naira is left. I have proof of the payments to my account and the payments out to solve problems and help people during this lockdown.

I also work for the Lagos State Government, yesterday I left one of my phones at home and strolled out within my area to drink beer and came back and saw that my April salary has been paid. I saw a 60,291.78 naira credit alert on my phone. My salary is higher than that but that is what is left after loans I have taken are deducted from my salary at source.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
None None
no shi shi

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by cloud6999: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by freesoul12: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
DonX001:
If you contact any of these people that are saying "WhatsApp me" in this thread, you're OYO.
If they scam you of the little remaining money you're using to manage yourself in this lockdown period, we'll read your thread here on Nairaland.
They'll likely add you to the list of people they made money from during this lockdown.

Guys Be guided and shine your eyes.

And you think everyone will charge them for teaching them. Im teaching everyone freely cos i know how things is presently. Not everyone that drop is his or her watsap num are scammers boss.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by doctor306(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by kingjomezy(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Wizzy104(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by gbolly01(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Made thousands of dollars on Forex and digital marketing.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by mhizesta9(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by DonX001: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
God bless whoever is the mod or admin that is removing all the adverts that are ruining the thread.
It will help save people from potential scammers in this tight "coro" period.
They asked people to say how they're making money online, instead of allowing sensible people to talk, scammers overrun the place with their useless ads. angry
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by kingkon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have been making money oh .. because i invested in MBA forex.. Trades are still doing wella undecided grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by alex67: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
How
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by chrizzyace: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
kingkon:
I have been making money oh .. because i invested in MBA forex.. Trades are still doing wella undecided grin

Bro please whatapp me lets chat....08096653459

Thanks...

Chris
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by AnonChick: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by koldej(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Umarzy:
Made N13,000.

Made 8.5k on logo designs. Also bought a coin on Hotbit exchange, hodl for 2 days and sold it with a profit of 4.5k
Bro can u drop ur digit I nid to knw more abt dat hotbit exchange
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by joinnow: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
twnklshop:
I have made 870,850 naira from selling Rainbow Currency (YEM) during this lockdown. I admit that I sold all the Rainbow Currency far below the market price because I was desperate to make money. Buyers were offering to buy below the market price because Rainbow Currency is not well known in Nigeria, since I was still selling higher than I bought it I still sold to them. Out of this money only 80,000 naira is left. I have proof of the payments to my account and the payments out to solve problems and help people during this lockdown.

I also work for the Lagos State Government, yesterday I left one of my phones at home and strolled out within my area to drink beer and came back and saw that my April salary has been paid. I saw a 60,291.78 naira credit alert on my phone. My salary is higher than that but that is what is left after loans I have taken are deducted from my salary at source.
How do you source and where do you sell Rainbow currency
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by twnklshop: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by joinnow: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Doyin400l(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
I've made 37k +110k
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Eddynut: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by naijacutee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
DonX001:
God bless whoever is the mod or admin that is removing all the adverts that are ruining the thread.
It will help save people from potential scammers in this tight "coro" period.
They asked people to say how they're making money online, instead of allowing sensible people to talk, scammers overrun the place with their useless ads. angry

lol, amen

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Eddynut: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
[Removed by mod, Advert. Reposted. Now banned from business section for 30 days.]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Profitable Is The Cooking Gas Business? / What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.