Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex (6158 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / The South Has Only One Candidate / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I don't know of rivers state but here in Delta state tribalism play a big part even in politics where some part of Delta state don't see Anioma as real Deltans. Ogwashi ukwu which is place will never mention Niger Delta for you rather Igbo likewise Aniocha south and north because most of the communities there come originate from Anambra state .

River state is even more worst in tribal politics, you can see the actions and comments of Nelson Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by 35824L: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Silly idea from cocaine damaged brain, you and your people are wanderers from gully erosion ravaged region! [s]
okpalaAnambra:

See this one, except if the Niger Delta is in the Atlantic Ocean...last time I checked even Abia and imo are part of it... if u mean south south areas of uyo, Calabar pH , Asaba of which pH and Asaba are Igbos...besides I know more of south south more than u

Wait oo, I hope you're not an Edo boy I'm quoting because if so you're more of a Yoruba boy..thank u
[/s]
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Ykc2(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
I'm not mentioning my tribe for you uncle. I've given you my state of origin and that is enough, you and your goons are looking for a TRIBE to fight with this morning, go and meet the Yorubas or hausa or fulani, those are your customers, we in the ND are not interested in your mud slinging. I expected you to reply to what I said about your stupid claim of CRS and aks fighting but your smelly mouth of lies is shut, be asking me of tribe, ethnic bigot. Idiot
I hope in your jamb or WAEC form ss or ND you filled and your tribe undecideddu bist bimbo angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

River state is even more worst in tribal politics, you can see the actions and comments of Nelson Wike
River state is not the worst when it come to tribal politics, is only in Delta state that you can see two state capital in one state.Eg warri and Asaba

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
honestly it's funny. I wonder if the igbos here on nl are the same igbos I have as best friends, the ones here can't go a day without getting into one tribal conflict or another, imagine waking up this morning maybe they didn't see any Yoruba or hausa to fight with they now gathered and decided to drag Niger Delta. We might not exactly Love each other here in the Niger Delta but one thing that is certain is that we do not engage in the show of shame the ones that don't have inferiority complex engage in here everyday, if it's not Igbo vs Yoruba it's hausa vs Yoruba or Igbo vs hausa. We no get that kind time here, they should leave us and look elsewhere for fight, just Igbo hausa and Yoruba see how they're fighting up and down without inferiority complex. Imagine a region like ours with more than 10 major ethnic groups mentioning I'm ibibio or I'm ijaw or I'm urhobo etc we'll just be engaging in the show of shame this igbos and the other two big tribes engage in. We like calling ourselves Niger Delta or south south or pH boy or warri boy or Calabar boy etc it's our business mbok

Mr man when it comes to politics everything becomes tribal, is in Rivers state between Ogoni Ikwerre And Ijaw same in Akwaibom and Delta.. So dont you give me that crab you all are one.. Same way yoruba Igbo and hausa don't have problems among eachother expect when it comes to politics even you have testify to that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Ykc2:
I hope in your jamb or WAEC form ss or ND you filled and your tribe undecideddu bist bimbo angry angry
no I filled your father's village in it. Dumbo.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Mr man when it comes to politics everything becomes tribal, is in Rivers state between Ogoni Ikwerre And Ijaw same in Akwaibom and Delta.. So dont you give me that crab you all are one.. Same way yoruba Igbo and hausa don't have problems among eachother expect when it comes to politics even you have testify to that.
You can twist what I say to suit your tribal narrative, I'm not going to explain anything again because you know you're saying rubbish on purpose. Your brother opened a thread saying we have inferiority complex because we don't mention our tribe when asked but rather prefer saying Niger Delta or ss or ph boy or calabar boy or warri boy etc, and we're telling him that is how we prefer to be addressed and it's non of you people's business, nobody mentioned politics here because to you people everything is about politics, as u can see I've delivered my points without adding politics, if you can't hold an intelligent argument on this forum without adding politics to it then don't quote me anymore. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
You can twist what I say to suit your tribal narrative, I'm not going to explain anything again because you know you're saying rubbish on purpose. Your brother opened a thread saying we have inferiority complex because we don't mention our tribe when asked but rather prefer saying Niger Delta or ss or ph boy or calabar boy or warri boy etc, and we're telling him that is how we prefer to be addressed and it's non of you people's business, nobody mentioned politics here because to you people everything is about politics, as u can see I've delivered my points without adding politics, if you can't hold an intelligent argument on this forum without adding politics to it then don't quote me anymore. Rubbish

Then If not politics how can you go along and say igbo hausa and yoruba keep fighting eachother. Do you know the inter tribal marriage between igbo and yorubas can match that ur so called ND.. The igbos and yorubas roll exceptionally in everything from Nollywood, Music industry, Football, So what's the problem if not politics. If we bring in politics it exposes how different you people are in ur ND.

3 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Then If not politics how can go along and say igbo hausa and yoruba keep fighting eachother. Do you those the inter tribal marriage between igbo and yorubas can match that ur so called ND.. The igbos and yorubas roll exceptionally in everything from Nollywood, Music industry, Football, So what's the problem if not politics. If we bring in politics it exposes how different you people are in ur ND.
take away politics and we here in the Niger Delta also have no problem with ourselves, so what is the point you're making? You're still beating about the bush, the topic is your Igbo brothers say we're having inferiority complex for not mentioning our tribes at any given opportunity and we're telling them yes we like it like that and it's non of una business, so you better address your brothers to leave us alone

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
take away politics and we here in the Niger Delta also have no problem with ourselves, so what is the point you're making? You're still beating about the bush, the topic is your Igbo brothers say we're having inferiority complex for not mentioning our tribes at any given opportunity and we're telling them yes we like it like that and it's non of una business, so you better address your brothers to leave us alone

Take away politics no tribe have problems with eachother so don't make it look is a hausa, igbo, yoruba thing is also in ur ND. Calling ursef ND is a tribal undertone, which if not you could have rather called ursef a Nigerian first rather than ND. Since most of u don't even have tribe or are minor tribes you go collectively with ND, so is inferiority complex

5 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Take away politics no tribe have problems with eachother so don't make it look is a hausa, igbo, yoruba thing is also in ur ND. Calling ursef ND is a tribal undertone, which if not you could have rather called ursef a Nigerian rather than ND. Since most of u don't even have tribe or minor tribes you go collectively with ND
Igbo is not tribal but Niger Delta sounds tribal?
Some of us don't have tribes?
We're minorities?
Good, you've just said rubbish now and insulted an entire region, hope you won't call us traitor's or back stabbers like your ancestors called us in 1967 when we decide to take our own pound of flesh. Have a good day
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackking98:
Igbo is not tribal but Niger Delta sounds tribal?
Some of us don't have tribes?
We're minorities?
Good, you've just said rubbish now and insulted an entire region, hope you won't call us traitor's or back stabbers like your ancestors called us in 1967 when we decide to take our own pound of flesh. Have a good day

No igbo sound tribal and Niger Delta don't ND is a tribal undertone, a mistake for a tribe.. And I didn't call u minority the Nigeria constitution did

6 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by PeterUdeme: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
I am Niger Delta Igbo with Hausa root.

I can't remember ever calling myself ND or Hausa.

I am Igbo and proud.

ND is not a tribe but an economic community.

Be guided

Cynthiakiss the igbo man fooling himself with multiple monikers and false identities.

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by ChristianNorth: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Cynthiakiss the igbo man fooling himself with multiple monikers and false identities.
This wan needs help.

I am not the cause of your frustration please

3 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by omonnakoda: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
There is nothing like a South South person
E.g we have Edo ,Isan, Urhobo,Itsekiri who have absolutely nothing in common with

Ogoni ,Ikwerre, Ijaw or

Efik, Anang, Ibibio to name a few.

They are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like a South South person
E.g we have Edo ,Isan, Urhobo,Itsekiri who have absolutely nothing in common with

Ogoni ,Ikwerre, Ijaw or

Efik, Anang, Ibibio to name a few.

They are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
you igbos want to fight and insult everyone, is this how you plan on achieving biafra??
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by omonnakoda: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you igbos want to fight and insult everyone, is this how you plan on achieving biafra??
lol
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by PeterUdeme: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

This wan needs help.

I am not the cause of your frustration please

You need help for your mental imbalance.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by ChristianNorth: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You need help for your mental imbalance.
OK.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by ChristianNorth: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

A Yoruba man quote another Yoruba man but because of primordial hatred, he tagged three Yoruba man Igbo just to drive disaffection against Ndi Igbo.

You need help, boss

3 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

See this one, except if the Niger Delta is in the Atlantic Ocean...last time I checked even Abia and imo are part of it... if u mean south south areas of uyo, Calabar pH , Asaba of which pH and Asaba are Igbos...besides I know more of south south more than u

Wait oo, I hope you're not an Edo boy I'm quoting because if so you're more of a Yoruba boy..thank u
what's with you people and Edo? Did any Edo person tell you they are Yoruba?

Better face your vision less Biafra
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by dukeprince50: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Wike is one of the few people that plays tribal politics, Amaechi does not, Peter Odili did not.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Blackking98(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

No igbo sound tribal and Niger Delta don't ND is a tribal undertone, a mistake for a tribe.. And I didn't call u minority the Nigeria constitution did
oga, no need enumerating okpata to me oo, I don close your case since.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
what's with you people and Edo? Did any Edo person tell you they are Yoruba?

Better face your vision less Biafra

Edos are Yorubas. It has been proved by Yorubas in culture thread.

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

When did omonnakoda became igbo?

You are now sounding off record.

3 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Edos are Yorubas. It has been proved by Yorubas in culture thread.
I created this new account just for that boy that mentioned Edo state, I should have known it was your second account.

Your hatred and obsession with Edo state is not healthy,keep lying to yourself until you grow old and die.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by omonnakoda: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

When did omonnakoda became igbo?

You are now sounding off record.
Imagine
I went to bed woke up and my head was flat. Lol
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Youngmaster0(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike is one of the few people that plays tribal politics, Amaechi does not, Peter Odili did not.

And Ikwerre has been in power since God's knows when.. From one Ikwerre to another thats Rivers politics.. Go to any ogoni facebook page then you will understand their ordeal

4 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Noccerino:
You haven't made a single sense
I thought I was the only one with this line of thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by fk001(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
I am Niger Delta Igbo with Hausa root.

I can't remember ever calling myself ND or Hausa.

I am Igbo and proud.

ND is not a tribe but an economic community.

Be guided

Sharrap abeg we all know you are igbo man back and front married to a Hausa Christian from southern Kaduna.

Who do you want to deceive?
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I created this new account just for that boy that mentioned Edo state, I should have known it was your second account.

Your hatred and obsession with Edo state is not healthy,keep lying to yourself until you grow old and die.

There is need to put Edo is west in case of division. Try and understand the politics. Edo state is more closer to all Yoruba state and too many proximity likewise Urhobo and Itshekiri. So I don't see any thing to be put in west or Oduduwa.

Someone said that from Benin to ore us just 30mins..So you see what I am trying to explain.
Re: An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:
Imagine I went to bed woke up and my head was flat. Lol

It can as well be conical in shape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / Flooding: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Dirty Markets. / Over 500 Abians Benefit From Rep Onuigbo Entrepreneurship Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.