Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus (4034 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by NwaOhafia: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
There is uneasiness in the northern commercial hub of the country, Kano State. This is following the sudden upshot of corona virus victims and mysterious death within a short period of time. Within a span of less than seven days the corona virus cases in Kano increased from 1 to 73 and the number of unexplained deaths increased from zero to 180 within four days. The sudden increase has put the government of Kano State in a quandary.

Information available to 247ureports.com obtained from a consortium of reliable sources reveals what appears confusing, heartless and devilish.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5GwncQKgr-4/XqBVHsJNi_I/AAAAAAAAGZA/_n4ulGKUcq8feYBqGPHEbDUFXLh5KswygCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/heartless-amb-rabiu-intentionally-infected-1000s-of-kano-residents-with-covid19.jpg[/img]
The above photograph was taken by Ambassador Rabiu while in isolation

It reveals the sudden increase in misery index to be associated with the actions of a Kano indigene who had served as an Ambassador to Morocco and had served several international assignments for the federal republic of Nigeria.
His name is Ambassador Kabiru Rabiu.

Amb. Rabiu tested positive to the corona virus in Kano on April 11, 2020.
Prior to the corona virus test at the Aminu Kano Hospital, Amb. Rabiu arrived Lagos from a trip to the United States of America [USA] fully aware that he was a carrier of the virus.
From Lagos, he headed to Abuja.
While in Abuja, the Ambassador began to exhibit symptoms of the virus. He began receiving treatment discreetly without disclosing his status. Nonetheless, he proceeded to engage in meetings with Government officials, and any other human he could reach. His meetings were extensive.
Amb. Kabiru Rabiu continued his escapade until he arrived at the hospital in Nasarawa State where sought treatment for the symptoms he was managing privately. It was at the hospital that his case was reported to the NCDC following careful observation by a medical care giver.
Ambassador Rabiu escaped from the hospital and headed to his home state, Kano State.

In Kano, he began his evangelism to spread the virus. Almost as if he was acting as an agent of a foreign enemy. He began with highbrow meetings with Kano State government officials. He met with the Governor, the deputy Governor, many of the Commissioners, State legislators and other personalities. He attended burials, weddings, Mosques and other social gatherings.

Amb. Kaibru Rabiu moved from meetings with high government officials to meetings with innocent residents of Kano.
Our source reveals Amb. Kabiru Rabiu is considered an elitist and a capitalist who normally does not associate with financially challenged segment of the population was reported to have called for a gathering of the poor at his compound where he provided food and drinks and ate and associated with his guests. He repeated such gathering numerous times. Each gathering numbered over 100 people.

In addition to the gatherings at his home, Amb. Kabiru Rabiu proceeded to visit friends he had not visited in over 10years. He went to their homes. He operated heavily in the Kano Ancient City area – by Kofar Mata.

Interestingly, the seventh corona virus victim in Bauchi State is said to have been infected by Amb. Kabiru Rabiu when they met in Kano for a meeting that lasted for 2hours. The seven Corona virus victim is a staff of World Health Organization in Bauchi State. The office has since closed down and decontaminated.
The victim returned to Bauchi and headed straight to his work place – knowing “quite well that he had just met with Amb. Rabiu” – who at the time had already tested positive, publicly.
Meanwhile, the entire family of Amb. Kabiru Rabiu has tested negative for the virus including his personal driver. The Ambassador resides at Lamido Terrace, Giginyu, Nasarawa LGA, Kano State. He is rumored to have tested negative and may have returned home.
In talking to some of the Kano Sate government bigwigs, they confirmed that Ambassador Kabiru Rabiu had engaged in extensive meetings with numerous officials of the state government. “We are very angry with him, especially the Governor”.

https://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2020/04/amb-rabiu-intentionally-infected-1000s.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by pode(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Swiping in the night will bring dust in the morning
That is what is happening here
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by dayorich: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by ojun50(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Did one strong
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by RealSolution001: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Let it not get to what is seen in Italy, Spain, US etc as of today.
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by shiki(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aboki
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by abobote: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na only person do all this waka ? This tory be as e get

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by tuzle(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will put this news in my left palm until it is confirmed from a more reliable source. but if this is true, I see corona cases in Nigeria escalating to a point were it will be beyond our health sector and boom we are in big trouble. But I pray we don't get to that point. All state should just lock their borders and prevent any soul from leaving or entrying into the state.

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by IduNaOba: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
We are covid 19 free.
For the culture

2 Likes

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by dandydrey(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
How true?
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by olaric(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
The biggest problem we have in this country is the elites. Highly educated, but very uncivilized and cruel in their approach.

2 Likes

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by olaric(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
IduNaOba:
Igbo Amaka.
We are covid 19 free.
For the culture

You have brought your stupidity to this place.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by funshint(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
This guy must be a clown I swear!
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by ChelseaDr(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
The story is true, spoke with someone from Kofar Mata when I heard the story and the person confirmed the Ambassador visited the area and met with some friends.

The story coming out of Kano is scary

Whether he knew his covid-19 status or not, whether he escaped from isolation center or not is what I cannot say for sure.

It is important we also hear his own part of the story.

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by fearless247: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2020
NwaOhafia:

https://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2020/04/amb-rabiu-intentionally-infected-1000s.html?m=1

If this story is true, then, some government officials aided it. How come someone flew into Nigeria from a high-risk country and was not quarantined? He escaped from the hospital in Nasarawa and was not declared wanted as they did in some states for those who escaped from isolation centers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Nancydearie(f): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2020
This is pure wickedness, that man needs to be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Guynexttdoor: 12:59am On Apr 23, 2020
last last aboki na aboki undecided

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Oshlander: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Which publication outlet can second this claim?

I need to know before I can react.

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Ilola(f): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Abeg this virus get different grades, shades and levels?
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Blackfire(m): 1:58am On Apr 23, 2020
We told them to adhere , but religion and stubbornness won't ...

In 2.weeks time, the added case from the north will be close to 600.

Unfortunately Nigeria is hapless and helpless.

The revolution is here
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Parisian: 2:00am On Apr 23, 2020
I fear o
abobote:
Na only person do all this waka ? This tory be as e get
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by mrgreen4real(m): 2:18am On Apr 23, 2020
The super spreader. Kano pple will behead him
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by adadike(f): 4:48am On Apr 23, 2020
They should keep my innocent people away from their nonsense coz those almajiris will not fight what is facing them, they will always blame others for their problems. This ambassador should be shot at sight. Arrest him now. Igbos in Kano, Biko cook uziza with uda, Aki ilu, ginger, garlic , lemon , ezigbo nmanu ahun, ifese tu ya , utazi. Drink this soup while it's hot. It will help with those chronic cough, sore throat and breathing problems associated with the virus. confirmed!
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Maybe this too start making people scape goat
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 23, 2020
tuzle:
I will put this news in my left palm until it is confirmed from a more reliable source. but if this is true, I see corona cases in Nigeria escalating to a point were it will be beyond our health sector and boom we are in big trouble. But I pray we don't get to that point. All state should just lock their borders and prevent any soul from leaving or entrying into the state.
Reliable sources are only quoting a former ambassador while refusing to mention names. This man rabiu is a terrorist, in fact he is worst than shecow.
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by PrincessB1(f): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2020
This is wrong.
Oh no
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by helinues: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2020
And the Corona also killed 150 people within 3 days?
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Monaco2(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2020
angry some people are just wicked
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by LibertyRep: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2020
If this report is true, the man must be extensively investigated. It looked like he acted as an agent for some people to deliberately spread the virus in Kano and neighbouring states OR he could be plainly wicked and never wanted to die alone.
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by sammyj: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2020
This is a wicked crazy man we called leader. How irresponsible can a man be ?
Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
NwaOhafia:

this man is really wicked heartless and cruel ....one may wish for his painful death in the hands of corona but Almighty God have your way .

1 Like

Re: How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus by Smile4me01(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
That man need to be shot at sight as Korea president did their first case of Corona patient Nigeria only like to do the right things at the wrong time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets / Tinubu's Disdain For Christianity Is Glaring As He Insulted Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Chicago State University, United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.