Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? (89857 Views)

2023 Election: We Represent The Poor - SDP's Adewole Adebayo Reveals Strategy / Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Primenet(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Does this picture represent the true nature of Nigeria? Reply "Yes" or "No"

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by manikspears: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Primenet:
Does this picture represent the true nature of Nigeria? Reply "Yes" or "No"

He'll yeah

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by SadiqBabaSani: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Not funny.... such an anomaly,

bt i think a Governor Earns more than A Senator, Rep or Minister

407 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Dedetwo(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2020
No. Where are the granddaddy of all, the president and vice?

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

haba na, how can a governor earn more?
It's like saying LG chairmen earn more than commissioners.
modified
Biko, I have learnt my lessons, people should stop insulting me

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by kalufelix(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

IGR+local govt.bully

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
It's like saying LG chairmen earn more than commissioners

The only senator that may earn more than a governor is the senate president

The governors of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Delta earn and control more money than the senate president.

307 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by dukeprince50: 5:37am On Apr 23, 2020
SoNature:

The only senator that may earn more than a governor is the senate president

The governors of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Delta earn and control more money than the senate president.
the state earn more not the governor's.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by sinkhole: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2020
kalufelix:
IGR+local govt.bully
but they are talking of salary to individual person!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Primenet(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

Really, you mean Governors earn more than Senators? Why does Governors go for Senators after finishing their tenures as Governors?

What's the motivation?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Izigha(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Primenet:

Really, you mean Governors earn more than Senators? Why does Governors go for Senators after finishing their tenures as Governors?

What's the motivation?
Not earn, keyword is make. Governors make more cos they award more contracts. they go to the senate to remain in politics, to remain employed. will you employ a former governor in your company?

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by ThePrima: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Primenet:

What's the motivation?

The same reason why some senators aspire to be governors - career politicians need political power to remain relevant and useful to their friends and family.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by iokpebholo: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
It's like saying LG chairmen earn more than commissioners
A senator is poor when compared to a state governor.Do u know what it takes to control a states budget and dt of local govt?Dont believe all d stories u hear about senators earning too much.Where d koko dey my broda is d aspect of security votes and award of contracts and thats where governors feed fat

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by iokpebholo: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
sinkhole:
but they are talking of salary to individual person!
salary + allowance sir,governors still d pass an average senator for money sir

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by iokpebholo: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Have u ppl ever seen a governor who willingly resign to become a senator in nigeriaThe answer is capital NO but we have so many senators who abadoned their seats to become governors.Eg duoye diri of bayelsa state and even Dino melaye who recently contested pdp governorship primaries while still serving as a senator.Even senator Bala Mohammed had to abandon his seat in 2011 just to become FCT minister which is also like a governor.lol

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Afolabimills(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
I know there are still kind hearted people outhere nlanders pls don't ignore my plea am getting more depressed n frustrated am a family of 6 this lockdown n extension n possible extension without any help is destroying my life pls help me Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Biqlaaa(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
I think some set of people are not included
Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by kponkedenge(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeria's democracy didn't start well, I mean how can Senators earn so much money like that. The 1999 constitution needs to be scrapped and a new one written before we can talk about real progress in this country.

21 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by cnnamoko(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Govenors are way higher than senators and rep members...i dont know what the creator was thinking

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by round1(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Heart breaking picture. op please bring it down

4 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by DriggityDre: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
E be like say FP dey lack news today grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm well this is just the bitter truth.. The masses are really suffering and earning way lower than their jobs while those in power are feeding fat and living in luxury... What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by kolafolabi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
YES

1 Like

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by DabuIIIT: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
manikspears:

He'll yeah

He will yeah Kwa!!!!

Hunger Sha!!!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Abovebest(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Even the oil no dey flow like this again

Na social distancing Allocation con dey do now
Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
No 1: this picture was made like 3 years or so ago so it old

No 2: you forgot about senators wives, girlfriends, allies, families ETC cry

No 3:yes but you forgot oga presido and the Kabal they're the ones controlling the tap cry

6 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Slawormir: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

2 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Primenet:

What's the motivation?

To top up.

3 Likes

Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Finnese001: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
bleeped up country
Re: Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? by Infogetong(f): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
True
kponkedenge:
F

Blõódy space booker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.