Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno (20632 Views)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by StarUp: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Stay at home...

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Jayrockk: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Punchline33: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by afribookorg(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
cool
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Grace001: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Borno people are scared of Boko Haram more than the virus.
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Another malaria patient die.

Adults in Nigeria rarely die of malaria because we are what is called a 'holoendemic country'

In other words, most adults in Nigeria have developed some form of immunity to Malaria, because most of us are probably infected by now,and are very very unlikely to die from the disease. It's children who would probably die because they don't have the adaptive immunity.

So your conspiracy theory does not hold water.

1 Like

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by weezweezweez(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by AnanseK(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
godoluwa:

im sorry to say this, if northerners are not careful and stop their mentality this menace will rape them badly.

northerners loves to form strong head, we Southerners needs to avoid their coming to our region at all cost and stop associating with them because they wouldn't listen or adhere to simple hygeine practise. call me a tribalist, I don't care but that's plain truth about northerners

Calling you a tribalist will be unfair to the southerners. They wouldn’t want to be in the same tribal sty with a pig.
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by apex6469: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 2244872[/color]
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Boko Boys are dying of hunger
Let's help them with one cup of garri each
Bible says LOVE YOUR ENEMIES RIGHT?
then let's do so
They are very hungry
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone should tell them: fumigation, or more properly, disinfection (decontamination) does not involve using SNIPER or other agricultural pesticides. Those ones eradicate insects.
What they need is different: germicides, eg calcium hypochlorite, chlorine and the likes. What the Chinese government used which generated plumes of disinfectants enveloping the environment is not a mystery. We can humble ourselves and ask them.
After all, our environmental conditions nationwide leave a lot to be desired. While we are at it, Lagos state government should tackle those horrendous green water bodies in the middle of human residences. I can only imagine what global epidemics can originate from there.
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by calmbabadee(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
airminem:
sad i need information on any Zenith bank branch that opens in these lockdown season 2 in LAGOS. My ATM is expired and i can transfer so, i want to make a witdraw from zenith and help people with the much i can.

1 Like

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by nnaeyes6: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Let them give it to just one Boko Haram member and it will get to them all
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by 4gunners(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2020
kponkedenge:
We had every chance to prevent these from getting to this stage, but our leaders refused.

The president refused to take action on time when the index patient (the Italian man) was treated and tested negative. We continued to sit, cross our legs and believe in conspiracy theories that the virus doesn't affect black man, or it doesn't survive in hot weather, blah blah blah.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have over 800 cases now and close to 30 deaths, do you all still believe that shiiit?

Now we are in the worst/hardest situation of all (community spread), even the Europeans and Americans are finding it difficult to deal with.

I no get any advice for this country, because both leaders and masses don't just listen.
Let everyone carry his or her own cross.
The apathy by this government, when they should have acted fast makes me sick. Now see where we are.

1 Like

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
The Dullard we have in aso rock just locked him useless self up in Aso Rock and waiting for the pandemic to die out... The coward is clueless
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by baaliyah(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
The blood of every Nigerian that will die from this virus shall be generational curse unto the federal government Buhari especially

You are lenient.
Why not people that would die all over the world.
Mumu
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by guru90: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Malaria Symptom.

So, person will not die normal again!!!
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by nauto: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
rip
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Hope4atree: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
airminem:
sad i need information on any Zenith bank branch that opens in these lockdown season 2 in LAGOS. My ATM is expired and i can transfer so, i want to make a witdraw from zenith and help people with the much i can.

What area do you live?
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Correction; Another malaria patient die in Borno.

Well, malaria deaths are more than that tbh... Emphasis is merely placed on Covid-19 cos it's new and global! A lot more have even been lost to Lassa Fever without most people making a fuss.
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Babapyro: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
God rest his soul
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
The Dullard we have in aso rock just locked him useless self up in Aso Rock and waiting for the pandemic to die out... The coward is clueless

Honestly, most world leaders are doing the same... Only difference is that they communicate daily or regularly with their citizens via broadcasts and tweets, something our major General doesn't seem bothered about.

You really don't expect him to go touring from state to state sharing Tradermoni or stimulus checks!!! grin
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Babapyro: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Correction; Another malaria patient die in Borno.
Use your brain,it won't hurt
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
StarUp:
Stay at home...

Noah and his family didn't spend weeks in the ark fasting and praying!!! God made sure they were well provided with enough for both man and animals for the entire duration of the flood!!!

Next time, use better analogies!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by apex8017: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 1089569[/color]
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by apex8017: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by olax02(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
This covid-19, horror film go bad for north ooo... undecided
Re: Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno by ozidot(f): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2020
I just knew once this covid 19 enters North then the country will have worst records.... Those northerners are just careless set of people... I just want normalty back in Nigeria I don tire for house abeg... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD / Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria / COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.