Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (55052 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by BlissB(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
How my child should come back for holiday after spending 21k USD on school fees grin
Make ona leave me o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , see the veiny head
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by rampantlover: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
The fact that he got distinction in music is not a guarantee that he will become a good musician. He passed the easiest subject but to be a good musician and be successful takes hard work, endurance and self discipline which this boy lacks.

Endurance, self discipline, perseverance and hard work is a recipe for success and he lacks all of them. He was not present to write some subjects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by AdemolaA2: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
obembet:
My parents never paid up to 21K USD for my education all together, but whenever I failed a subject or test, on my way home, my siblings would be like...

Same happened to me while I was in primary school .. 6/10 was a failure and I would cry and be so scared going home .

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mysticgal(f): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2020
BlissB:
how you take see the boss baby cheesy cheesy cheesy

My eye dey shine fire wen I dey with the video so I gat see everything cheesy
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Lovexme(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
He is even lucky sef if na me my papa go put u inside drum roll you round the compound and make you shout "I am a thief" grin

Copied.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by foxxydude: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
The school is irresponsible for not informing the parents of their child's truancy. If I am paying $21k as school fees and my kid is missing classes that school will refund my money oh grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by StarUp: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2020
I get if the son doesn't like Maths x English but in CRK he had "unsatisfactory". Does he hate Jesus too

3 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Benbobola(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2020
daddytime:
Why not just concentrate on the kid's strongest areas, and help him develop his passion?

Everyone can not be a professor, doctor, or lawyer.

He obviously has a flair for music.

Send him to a music school instead of the abuse.

E be like say the woman wan wreck the man sef by releasing this video
That's no excuse for skipping exams. can you talk like this when it's your money on the line?
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by toxtimmy: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
rampantlover:
The fact that he got distinction in music is not a guarantee that he will become a good musician. He passed the easiest subject but to be a good musician and be successful takes hard work, endurance and self discipline which this boy lacks.

Endurance, self discipline, perseverance and hard work is a recipe for success and he lacks all of them. He was not present to write some subjects.

Easiest subject.... lol .... you think music is easy... first thing in life you should know is something only becomes easy if your DNA is genetically programmed for it or you spend hundreds and thousands of hours learning it and of course with absolute interest.

No wonder black man prefer to pray to which ever god them Dey serve to give the the best of anything instead of working hard every day on it.... and still yet dem no get NEPA to even see road.

As per Shakespeare since music is the food to the soul then please play on.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by sammycrane442: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2020
*AT LAST.......SHE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED�����...THE FIRST WHATSAPP TV OWNED BY A NAUGHTY LADY��...crane tv�*
What to expect from her..��
*Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky��*,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, �� videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�.
Click the link, tell her your *name*, and save her number for�� satisfaction ����
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello...I%20wanna%20join%20crane%20Tv%20My%20name%20is%F0%9F%91%89
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by toxtimmy: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2020
StarUp:
I get if the son doesn't like Maths x English but in CRK he had "unsatisfactory". Does he hate Jesus too

Does Dubai hate Jesus?.... Remember they don’t serve Jesus in Dubai... an I wrong or right?

Now show me any Black Country that serves Jesus that is more peaceful, progressive and citizens when respect themselves more than Dubai?
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Rotimi47: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
The young man have a different calling. lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ChristineC: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2020
The only person I pity here is the mother (if she was actually the person behind the camera). She sound like those who spoil and turn their children against their father. She can ask the women who's towed that path before her, they almost always end up the worse affected.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by sweetilicious(f): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Exact definition of children one should not pray for.Kikikikiki
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ChristineC: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
toxtimmy:

Does Dubai hate Jesus?.... Remember they don’t serve Jesus in Dubai... an I wrong or right?

Now show me any Black Country that serves Jesus that is more peaceful, progressive and citizens when respect themselves more than Dubai?

what has this nonsense got to do with anything? how many countries have you been to on Earth?
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by irunoko(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Nonso92:
$21k and he passed only music. He better be the next Micheal Jackson.
I taya o

I no know how many book sunny ade read or Beyonce Knowles or jayz
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mukthar2000(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Oga Instead of slapping that boy let him join Davido group jareee.

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Mark9854(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2020
father slapped son and it made front page? I should be trending on Instagram and Twitter then. shocked

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
He said if it pains you?, you should go and adopt him grin
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by speedchariot(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Who Maths and English help. Go and ask Wizkid.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Danielmegg(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
If na me b d Papa ehn i for don gve am Smackdown i hate nonsense!!!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by dinachi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hackportal:
TRENDING VIDEO : Father Unleash Ultimate Anger On His Sons After Paying $21k Tuition Only For Them To Fail Woefully In Exams.

Father infuriated his son didn’t show up for Maths and English exams, but passed music after he spent 21k USD on his education in Lusaka!

Twenty One thousand United States Dollars!

The results from the over $21k Zambia school – Maths and English showed absent.

The kids also failed to write their Maths and English exams, and the school located in Lusaka, Zambia cost over $21,000.

click and Watch the video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFY1V86yk

https://loadedpulse.com/trending-video-father-unleash-ultimate-anger-on-his-sons-after-paying-21k-tuition-only-for-them-to-fail-woefully-in-exams/

I told you guys most male children these days are becoming more and more foolish and stupid! Go to social media, the same foolish son who can't pass anything will be busy defending women! Bunch of idiats!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by domaboy1759: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin for stealing $21k
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by whyteteeth: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
YoungAncient1:
How can a grade of "8" which I assume is E8 be termed, "satisfactory"

I wonder o, when I saw that in the result for biology I was shocked. And besides, is biology not science?? Why having science and biology separately?.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Its baffling how people value social media likes and retweet more than family image and reputation. She's begging the man to stop but went ahead to record and post the video online. Which of them have done more harm to the boy Smh cry
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by whyteteeth: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
rampantlover:

Very true. Don't mind all these people saying the man should encourage the child to do music. They don't know what they are saying. Everyone in that boy's class may have had a distinction in music as well, so does that also mean all of them should pursue music as a career? I won't be surprise if music is just a vocational subject in that school with little or no stress to pass. Those of us in the classroom know what's up.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Johzhier97(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
israelmao:
He is more focused on Music than any other subject.
Music focusity kill am der angry....him just get luck say him oko man dey civilized....just 2 slaps...mtcheww...he's fucking fortunate tho!

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
tomzyELNINO:

He passed music or loves music doesn't justify him not sitting for other exams. He needs rods and lashes to sanitize his buttocks and reset his brain
hahahah
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ramatintin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is that enough reason not to show up for math and English examsquote author=daddytime post=88754318]Why not just concentrate on the kid's strongest areas, and help him develop his passion?

Everyone can not be a professor, doctor, or lawyer.

He obviously has a flair for music.

Send him to a music school instead of the abuse.

E be like say the woman wan wreck the man sef by releasing this video[/quote]
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by dallyemmy: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
He should by musical instrument for him as well as a map
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some people have money oo. Pay $21k on only one person's head for secondary school. It's not even an undergraduate or masters degree. This child doesn't know the opportunity he is throwing away. I pray he realises it before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.