Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money (1170 Views)

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / Please How Can I Trace This Money? / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2020
You all know that there are news sites that are paying money, to people who read news in their sites.

To the sites, the aim of paying these money, is to draw the attention of good number of people, who will be visiting their sites to read news, even when money is not involved.

So, as a hustling nigga, I came across two of such sites, and the paid money, into the accounts I have in their sites, after I had read series of news.

But, the problem I have, is to cash out the money.
To cash out the money, one needs either PayPal or Payza account, but, since they don't work in a country, like Nigeria, I felt that there is no use opening such account.

So, I came for advice, from people who are familiar with things like these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by aggos: 1:05am On Apr 23, 2020
there is paypal in nigeria
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2020
aggos:
there is paypal in nigeria

Please, can I transfer money from PayPal to my Union Bank account?

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Kwon1999:

Please, can I transfer money from PayPal to my Union Bank account?

Yes nOw.. JusT use the Union BaNK app.. And LinK up the PayPal account and ur Union BaNK account together using a token number/id from the PayPaL itself.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by ShadowM(m): 1:16am On Apr 23, 2020
What is the name of the site?
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Kwon1999:

That is, if it works.

It will JusT google the process

The mOney FresssH nOw!
No ForqeT yOur boy ooooohh

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by ShadowM(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2020
What bank do you use?
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by wGardens: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Kwon1999:

That is, if it works.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2020
ShadowM:
What bank do you use?

Union Bank

But the account is student account, so I don't think it can contain that money.

I will make use of my sister's Fidelity Bank account
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by hidhrhis(m): 1:29am On Apr 23, 2020
drop the name of site we go help them read news for hours
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Exploits57: 2:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Name of website
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by EronzRichie(m): 2:25am On Apr 23, 2020
They are ways you can collect Ur funds via Selling it to exchangers. but you have to First of all be Careful of the Exchanger and do your Research. i buy paypal fund and don't know if you would be interested. i would walk you step by step and we would use Escrow to be sure. But be careful out there. dont be in a haste so as not to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 23, 2020
EronzRichie:
They are ways you can collect Ur funds via Selling it to exchangers. but you have to First of all be Careful of the Exchanger and do your Research. i buy paypal fund and don't know if you would be interested. i would walk you step by step and we would use Escrow to be sure. But be careful out there. dont be in a haste so as not to be scammed

How?
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by solepager(m): 2:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Kwon1999:
You all know that their are news sites that are paying money, to people who read news in their sites.

To the sites, the aim of paying these money, is to draw the attention of good number of people, who will be visiting their sites to read news, even when money is not involved.

So, as a hustling nigga, I came across two of such sites, and the paid money, into the accounts I have in their sites, after I had read series of news.

But, the problem I have, is to cash out the money.
To cash out the money, one needs either PayPal or Payza account, but, since they don't work in a country, like Nigeria, I felt that there is no use opening such account.

So, I came for advice, from people who are familiar with things like that.

Please, 657,072.00 Naira and 528,801.00 Naira are what I am talking about, and they are not small amount of money.

Names of the site bro
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Friendlyjoe: 2:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Typical Nigerian mentality, you came here seeking for free advice and people are giving you free of charge, now others are asking you the name of the sites and you just keep quite.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Chrisus(m): 2:56am On Apr 23, 2020
What will it cost you to drop the name of the site for those asking?

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by gpatern: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Chrisus:

We want to help you , but CHOOSE not to help UsBY dropping the name of site.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2020
I think the name of the site is payza, he mistakinly droped the name of the site above
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Chrisus:
google 'payza' and see
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by adokhai(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Use Ijam exchange they legit and will help you
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by papabiz(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Name of site
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by rolly44: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls d names of d sites, help others.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
I believe in the principle of first come first serve.

If I drop the name of the sites, without getting enough info. on how to cash out the money, it means, I don't have direction and I am a mumu man.

You all should, calm down till I get what I want first, before showing you the way.

But, in case you all angrily decide not to say something reasonable, till I tell you what site, I went, then forget about everything you had read, in this post.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
I believe in the principle of first come first serve.

If I drop the name of the sites, without getting enough info. on how to cash out the money, it means, I don't have direction and I am a mumu man.

You all should, calm down till I get what I want first, before showing you the way.

But, in case you all angrily decide not to say something reasonable, till I tell you what site, I went, then forget about everything you had read, in this post.
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by Georgekyrian(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
I wait to get the name of the siteBro
Re: Make Una Help Me Cash Out This Money by glowskillz: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good luck cashing out that big by reading news alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start 1m / How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages / Bulk Cement In Silo From Ewekoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.