Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (122992 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by cRobo: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
i
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by pyyxxaro: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
sad
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Mrpojj(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry

You be mumu

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by PureGoldh(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
OYO
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by laivwire(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Taking random injections for an unknown ailment. You're the one killing yourself. The drugs alone can change your urine.

But how silly can you get? Unprotected sex with a random Facebook girl shocked. Just go to the hospital. Worse you can contract is Herpes or HIV
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by zakas: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
U have Gonorrhea. Period.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by hahn(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Wait until your dick falls off then you can start to worry
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
That's Covid-19

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by onadana: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
grin

It is called Neisseria gonorrhoeae.

Gonooooooooooorrhea is my out of lab suggestion

It could however be another infection...my advice is go run full STD test; and after a month, go for HIV

He who eats and leave crumbs on the floor must surely anticipate the visit of the ants.

Next time you don’t lamba random thots rawwwwww

What kind of advice is this?He should wait for a month before going for HIV test when the virus has already manifested.He should go immediately for PEP treatment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Rebornhombre: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Good morning Nairalander,

Please things as been hard for me and my family, to really feed each day as been so difficult. The past two days as been so worse that we have to soak the last garri in the house to rise up, before the younger ones can eat. I'm not here to bother anyone because alot of people are going through what we are going .

I need your financial help, no matter how small, I will appreciate. Please help me.

This my account number Gtbank 0216694627 C.C.O.

God bless you as you have pity on me and my family

Please help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Btruth: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

My advice for a brother is to stop having unprotected sex.

........but God will see you out of this infection.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Seventy7kings: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Jedi jedi....
It's syphilis in early stages
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Babapyro: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Good news is you don't have hiv,had news is whatever it is it gonnorhea or not it will cost you pain, time and money.
I hope you learnt your lessons
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by esthervera(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Condom is more cheaper than the money you have spent on drug,the pain and fear you are passing through.next time use your brain not your present mood if u want to Bleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by pooozeee(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
You already have everything like Gonorrhea, HIV, AIDS, STDS, INFECTIONS ETC and why would you ever think of sleeping with someone you never no her sexual history
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Rebornhombre: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

One sachet of White capsule, lime and gin, will do the magic.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
So u mean a girl from Adam and still had the guts to have unprotected sec with her. Some guys get mind sha. These are d same run girls some ignorant people say get married quicker in another tread.
Anybody that is able to control his or her libido has solved more than 80% of the potential problem he or she is likely to face in d future. Wish u d best as u seek for a solution at times experience can be the best teacher

6 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by bmdmixer: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
u have gono or see fi lis and after this u will still kontinue skin to skin cause u will never learn

any way

me i wan pay for gotv

my acc

ohonsi ehisuoria

gtbank savings

Thanks am not hungry (smiles)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by laivwire(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
onadana:

What kind of advice is this?He should wait for a month before going for HIV test when the virus has already manifested.He should go immediately for PEP treatment.
PEP is only effective 72 hours max after exposure...and HIV won't cause brown urine
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by kanmi4gold: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Put an end to immorality and stop hurting yourself with inordinate affection for sex

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by mosho2good: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Go to those woman selling ogogoro by the road side this it work like magic
I've tried it and it work for me
ogogoro by one bottle
white capsule just buy a sachet and drink it once and repeat the same steps for 3 days
your will will never remain the same
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by airminem(f): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Please which Zenith bank brance opens these lockdown period within Lagos mainland location?

ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Lordbukas: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
I don't know why Satan has enslaved you youths. A girl u met on fbk u dnt even know, u had Raw sex with. Where did you keep your sense?? If you cannot fear God at least fear the fact that there are so many diseases in town and zip up. How come you are taking treatment without lab tests at leat that should reveal the issue. From what you said, just pray it's just urinary tract infection otherwise u are in for a big game. Go for lab tests!!

3 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Olodo24: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Gono don visit u. U get luck...at least no be Covid-19
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Akaegwu(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
If you want total cure, invite her and have unprotected sex with her again. You will be cured immensely. STD IS REAL. COVID-19 IS ALSO REAL

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by SirLakes: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
And who sent you
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by onadana: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Your worry should be HIV not STD.Since you don't know her HIV status,you have 72hours to go in for PEP treatment. It just for 28days.Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Godformeeeeeee: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
U just met some one and had unprotected sex without a second thought? How much is latext? anyways these men are on ur case

4 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by ensamy(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
You slept with a ghost.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.