Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (122994 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by alwaysdking(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guy, go for proper medical checkups and don’t even try to miss the daily injections/drugs.
Also try and visit those Iya Alagbo inside market and let them give you correct Agbo. Early treatment of Gono is best o. Or else you will become those 1mins men’s
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Which one be Facebook girl?. My brother met fvcked and married his wife whom he met on Facebook. Now is she a FaceBook girl or a wife? If you are on FaceBook then consider yourself a facebook boy too. So being on facebook is now a crime. You and your watery level of reasoning. Righteous lucifer.
you're a dumb slowpoke an slowpoke it's you that has watery reason animal! What I mean by "Facebook girl" is he didn't even get to relate with her offline before jumping on bed with from Facebook chats ....again you're a useless dummy!! undecided
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by meltech(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to Gono.... go get antibiotics before it scatters your reproductive system
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
you're a dumb slowpoke an slowpoke it's you that has watery reason animal! What I mean by "Facebook girl" is he didn't even get to relate with her offline before jumping on bed with from Facebook chats ....again you're a useless dummy!! undecided

And how do you know that. Were you there? Did he tell you that? Facebook monkey.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Parisian:
Where did you get your stats from and did you include your sister's in it?
those who do these statistics don't have 3 brains,all you have to do is toast an average of 6girls relate with them well tell them you want to be serious but Genotype has been fucking you up , They'll run a blood test for Genotype this is NIGERIA with money you can manipulate anything since you came for the test together ,tell them to run a Urinalysis and culture test with that blood I bet 5 out of those 6women MUST have one STI or 2 I said MUST , a friend gave me this knowledge to prevent me from having unprotected sex I tried it and in my own 7 out of the 7 girls I tried had one STI or the other although the were mild infections that can be treated but it doesn't change the fact that they had infections. TRY IT you'll realize how deadly having raw sex in Nigeria is it's DEADLY!

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by tabisegroup(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
U had the unprotected sex via Facebook na..so why bring it here to disturb our tranquility on Nairaland undecided undecided grin
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by 4tune40(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Did you use protection or did your CD cut open ?
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

And how do you know that. Were you there? Did he tell you that? Facebook monkey.
you're an animal ,how else would he had jumped into bed RAW with a person he met on Facebook whom he barely knows offline stop being intentionally ignorant once you see a lady physically face to face and relate with her you'll know wether to take the risk of bedding her RAW or not from her Aura ,and Vibe although no matter the vibe Don't do RAW in Nigeria it's deadly that your brother succeeded doesn't mean other men should just be Careless because I know you're brother didn't just jump into bed with an online acquaintance.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by elyonchee(f): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry
if it's yellow, I think it touay be dehydrated. Brown or orange probably be a urinary tract infection, kidney or liver disease. Go to a hospital or go to twitter and ask aprokodoctor.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
you're an animal ,how else would he had jumped into bed RAW with a person he met on Facebook whom he barely knows offline stop being intentionally ignorant once you see a lady physically face to face and relate with her you'll know wether to take the risk of bedding her RAW or not from her Aura ,and Vibe although no matter the vibe Don't do RAW in Nigeria it's deadly that your brother succeeded doesn't mean other men should just be Careless because I know you're brother didn't just jump into bed with an online acquaintance.

Dont do raw in "NIGERIA"? Seriously? Do raw where? In America and London because they dont have HIV and STDs there? Keep shut dumbo.

Do you know if he had the STD before meeting with the "Facebook" girl and even endangered her life too? Do you know if he is the promiscous one? Do you even know if his story is true that you want to die on top the matter?

So meeting a girl on the street means she is cleaner than that one you met on Facebook. Uncivilised baboons everywhere.

Meanwhile your loose mother did raw tire before meeting your dumb father. Self righteous dumbo. Advice is all he needs stop talking like you are Angel Michael when you are not. Castigating animals like you end up with hoes for wives.

Get lost. I dont banter with numbskulks.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by afribabe: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg
is it something to be proud of
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Dont do raw in "NIGERIA"? Seriously? Do raw where? In America and London because they dont have HIV and STDs there? Keep shut dumbo.

Do you know if he had the STD before meeting with the "Facebook" girl and even endangered her life too? Do you know if he is the promiscous one? Do you even know if his story is true that you want to die on top the matter?

So meeting a girl on the street means she is cleaner than that one you met on Facebook. Uncivilised baboons everywhere.

Meanwhile your loose mother did raw tire before meeting your dumb father. Self righteous dumbo. Advice is all he needs stop talking like you are Angel Michael when you are not. Castigating animals like you end up with hoes for wives.

Get lost. I dont banter with numbskulks.
your problem is that you're an emotional buffon bleating like a goat on Heat! YES! The girl might as well be in danger that's why I said DON'T DO RAW in Nigeria our health Care is POOR people living with infections they Don't even KNOW ! I singled out females because they're more vunerable to infections apart from sex they can get it from toilet, urinating in dirty environment, friends, and the vaginal wall is so soft and slick that sometimes even with condoms the get infections and most infections on females can be in their body for years without affecting them! Why are you bleating ,is like you're an angry oldie evening newspaper who is frustrated surfing the internet on all social networks online looking for a suitor nne Pele no be me cause your frustrations!
If you're father and mother did not fail they wouldn't have Raised a damaged nicompoop who doesn't know the VALUE of "mother and father" and as such can insult anybody's parents ,not everybody's parents failed like yours! Go for a Test Diseased Damaged hag!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
those who do these statistics don't have 3 brains,all you have to do is toast an average of 6girls relate with them well tell them you want to be serious but Genotype has been fucking you up , They'll run a blood test for Genotype this is NIGERIA with money you can manipulate anything since you came for the test together ,tell them to run a Urinalysis and culture test with that blood I bet 5 out of those 6women MUST have one STI or 2 I said MUST , a friend gave me this knowledge to prevent me from having unprotected sex I tried it and in my own 7 out of the 7 girls I tried had one STI or the other although the were mild infections that can be treated but it doesn't change the fact that they had infections. TRY IT you'll realize how deadly having raw sex in Nigeria is it's DEADLY!

They drew blood for urinalysis? Or you asked them to give you their urine samples for genotpe findings.

You are such a shameless and dumb liar.

The fact that you were born by a dirty hoe doesnt make all Nigerian females hoes.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by cerpvad(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
In addition to the augmentin, ensure that you take it daily with Flagyl. Otherwise, you go dey fart and stool grin
eddieguru:
thanks man
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

They drew blood for urinalysis? Or you asked them to give you their urine samples for genotpe findings.

The fact that you were born by a dirty hoe doesnt make all Nigerian females hoes.
You're the diseased liar YOU CAN DO URINALYSIS with Blood samples you fool! There are infections YOU NEED BLOOD to test you PIG ignorant buffon when I did my Urinalysis and culture test both my urine and blood was taken you hag! With blood too infections can be checked!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
your problem is that you're an emotional buffon bleating like a goat on Heat! YES! The girl might as well be in danger that's why I said DON'T DO RAW in Nigeria our health Care is POOR people living with infections they Don't even KNOW ! I singled out females because they're more vunerable to infections apart from sex they can get it from toilet, urinating in dirty environment, friends, and the vaginal wall is so soft and slick that sometimes even with condoms the get infections and most infections on females can be in their body for years without affecting them! Why are you bleating ,is like you're an angry oldie evening newspaper who is frustrated surfing the internet on all social networks online looking for a suitor nne Pele no be me cause your frustrations!

Your bizarre hate for women has blinded your reasoning and makes you wish that every moniker on Nairaland is first a female and then an evening newspaper. I know you are too dumb to decipher anything.

I see you have studied the vagina in its rawest form hence your lame lecture. Wait until you get married to your hoe wife before you discuss the texture of the vagina since you are an acclaimed angel.

Go seek refuge in your hoes. You can meet your wife any where even in church and she'll still be cheating on you with your blood brother. Hear that, self righeous Lucifer?

Dont be dumb and quit judging the dude.Nobody holy pass according to 2baba.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

go and do your test you getting emotional means you know you're a diseased demented and ignorant bag of meat! OZU!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
go and do your test you getting emotional means you know you're a diseased demented and ignorant bag of meat! OZU!

What test dumbo? Do i look like you or your randy father?

In your village they do urinalysis with blood sample. You must be the dumbest Facebook monkey alive. Fvcking liar.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Your bizarre hate for women has blinded your reasoning and makes you wish that every moniker on Nairaland is first a female and then an evening newspaper. I know you are too dumb to decipher anything.

I see you have studied the vagina in its rawest form hence your lame lecture. Wait until you get married to your hoe wife before you discuss the texture of the vagina since you are an acclaimed angel.

Go seek refuge in your hoes. You can meet your wife any where even in church and she'll still be cheating on you with your blood brother. Hear that, self righeous Lucifer?

Dont be dumb and quit judging the dude.Nobody holy pass according to 2baba.
stop acting like you care about that dude you diseased LovePeddler! Y'all have one infection or the other in you it doesn't have to be gotten through sex you fool! I know you're a diseased female pig from your emotional outpour it always gives you idiots out any body can sniff that you're a pussy from 1million miles away a man won't get all emotional ,your emotional reasoning gave you away!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by wintersnow(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
you don do test?

I go run am tomorrow morning
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

What test dumbo? Do i look like you or your randy father?

In your village they do urinalysis with blood sample. You must be the dumbest Facebook monkey alive. Fvcking liar.
You can do test on infections with either blood Depending or Urine ,The STRONG infections can be dictated from your blood samples ,The bacterias can also be detected in URINE the stronger the infections the easier it shows from a blood sample test.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
stop acting like you care about that dude you diseased LovePeddler! Y'all have one infection or the other in you it doesn't have to be gotten through sex you fool! I know you're a diseased female pig from your emotional outpour it always gives you idiots out any body can sniff that you're a pussy from 1million miles away a man won't get all emotional ,your emotional reasoning gave you away!

You cant see through your own emotional outRAGE because you are a fvcking dumbo sissy.

Your apt description of your gonorrhea infected hoe mother is on point.

Count all the words you used in your mentions and tell me who the pvssy is?

Your nostrils are dead from sniffing raw STI pvssies which you described in your lame RAW VAGINA TEXTURE lecture you aint sniffing shit no more.

Pussy brain claiming self ri AAAghteous.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
You can do test on infections with either blood Depending or Urine ,The STRONG infections can be dictated from your blood samples ,The bacterias can also be detected in URINE the stronger the infections the easier it shows from a blood sample test.

No be only DICTATED... Will you STFU!

You just wrote that you took blood samples from your fugly hoes for URINALYSIS. God punish you. Fvcking liar.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:

Infection analysing pro. From your choice of words its evident that you have had many STIs in your empty life yet you have the termerity to judge the young man seeking help. God punish you again.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Don't worry there is nothing wrong with you, you are just paranoid, however, you need to contact the girl or woman you had sex with and tell ask if she is expriencing anything out of place with her anatomies.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

No be only DICTATED... Will you STFU!

You just wrote that you took blood samples from your fugly hoes for URINALYSIS. God punish you. Fvcking liar.
no1) stop claiming to be a man you're an angry ignorant diseased female pig! You don't know and you don't want to know bitch!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by snowblaq(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry

You should have gone for a test first before commencing treatment... Now that you have started treatment, your test results will be masked.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by airminem(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
metmichael:

You can visit OBA AKRAN branch if you are in Ikeja. Also Apapa branch too, Isolo, Ogba, Ogudu, Gbagada, Surulere, Ejibgo, Dopemu, Gowon Estate.

Thank u
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chukapage(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Infection analysing pro. From your choice of words its evident that you have had many STIs in your empty life yet you have the termerity to judge the young man seeking help. God punish you again.
look at this woman's emotional outpours why so bitter?? So what if I had infections ?? They didn't kill me so I learned from them! Go and run a test on your bacteria and infections ridden body and see how many you've go that you've been sharing! For the Op you claim to care about when he sees my post he'll be very much less Randy and careful! Your father failed you can keep insulting anybody's father you'll heal soon!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Caseless: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Godsfavour78:
why did you have unprotected sex? I really want to know.
and the stupid boy calls himself eddieguru - stupid guru. Who knows if he is not having urinary tract infection already that might end up destroying his kidney since he's on self-medication. Boys will ruin themselves for few seconds enjoyment because they want to copy what they see in por'n movies.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Digmygold: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chukapage:
look at this woman's emotional outpours why so bitter?? So what if I had infections ?? They didn't kill me so I learned from them! Go and run a test on your bacteria and infections ridden body and see how many you've go that you've been sharing! For the Op you claim to care about when he sees my post he'll be very much less Randy and careful! Your father failed you can keep insulting anybody's father you'll heal soon!

Emotional gay wreck talking shi.

You have had infections and you were busy attacking him like that? Ogun lakaye la pa o danu.

You want to turn me into a woman by force or you think i am one of your male gay hoes that you drill from the top and mix poo for behind closed doors? God punish you and your Randy father. You will never heal wailer.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by lasher1: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Godsfavour78:
why did you have unprotected sex? I really want to know.

Becos na heem sweet pass nau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.