Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,181 members, 7,780,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (122988 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by wintersnow(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2020
But all these girls Wey dey carry this infection, e no dey worry Dem for body?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Chrisviboy85(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2020
My brother, the name of the STI is called Staphylococcus locally but in medicine or lab, it might be seen as proteus bacteria, this bacteria has gone into your body through that sex, but mind you, are you sure that u don't have it before now?? Or has it been long u had this sex with face disease girl?? Because this infection takes time to develop in the body before it starts disturbing, or do you have a weak immune system?! Please go and run a urine test on infection the answer will come out surely... God bless you. But if it's this kind of infection I just made mention of, you are in for a big shit, because it doesn't go easily and it don't disturb women, but once inside the body of a male it can be disastrous......

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by izubext007: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2020
wetin small Pikin dey hide for old man , nah old man dey settle am. y u no tell us bfor u do am. call her and Bleep her agaimln it will stop.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by kachi08(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Unprotected sex with a stranger? Kai people get mind ooo....

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by AerialMapper: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Maybe you should have asked us if you should have unprotected sex but you didn't...now after you enjoyed yourself you are asking us!

Please enjoy the benefits alone
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Although, I'm not good at writing

I had sex with a girl I met on Facebook, and now my urine hurts.

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...

While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)

Guys I'm simply confused right now...advise a brother cry cry
Why don't you ask us before making the decision to fornicate. You fvck someone's future wife and you want to recover. Ask yourself is it fair.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
YOUR KIDNEY IS GONE BRO
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by oyinoyi(f): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
It A Infection Cause By Vitebrum Frm D Pelvic Aldun
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Konji na bastard son of nobody. grin

if I give u advice, make I bend.
when u dey enjoy am, u post the sexcapade here?

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by freshboi88: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Be careful so as not to get covid-19 while trying to treat an STI. That combination is fatal o
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Dpharisee: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Guy you don catch Gonococus Indicus alias Gonoria grin grin grin, better treat yourself fast, go and see a doctor to prescribe medications before E damage your blockos cheesy

No be every hole you go dey enter raw because she is spotless and beautiful cool
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by pxjosh(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg

First, the dosage regimen you wrote here is very incorrect. Augmentin 625mg adult dose is taken one tablet two times a day for at least 5days. Taking it for less than 5days can lead to more problems.

Second, it is wrong to advise people to take antibiotics without a proper lab test and a doctor's prescription. Are you a health professional? Resistance to antibiotics have been on the rise because of careless use by people who self-medicate. Antibiotics resistance is REAL.

4 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by unclesamm10(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Dooh. undecided
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

This is bad, you know. Diseases aren't written on the forehead

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infected with...
That's just sad
While I'm taking treatment i've been having coloured urine ( yellow, brown and orange)
The clear symptoms of gonorrhea.

See a doctor for test
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Dpharisee:
Guy you don catch Gonococus Indicus alias Gonoria grin grin grin, better treat yourself fast, go and see a doctor to prescribe medications before E damage your blockos cheesy
blokos wey don already damage
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by newface01(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
well, It happened to most everybody. You don't have to collect injection at all, go and buy DAZEL KIT

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by enemyofprogress: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
unclesamm10:
Dooh. undecided
which one is dooooh again. You are still asking him to go and fok more. Do you want him to infect other people?
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Richy4(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
When there's urine colouration, What comes to mind is Hepatitis B. I might be wrong though but u can be 100% sure if u go and get yourself tested.

I will suggest that you leave NL and go to Google. Type in hepatitis and find its symptoms and Gonorrhoea and it's symptoms. Then check out which was similar to how u were feeling.

Instead of reading all the condemnation here, go to Google and make some research because in Nairaland, they don't make mistakes. They are all righteous people..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by saajus: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Who is giving random injections and drugs when your infection has not been established? First of all, do all common STI's test. Don't forget to do HIV too but I don't think it's HIV.
We've said it several times on this platform that people should practise safe sex. Abstinence is the best but if you can't, use a condom. Don't destroy your life with 10/15mins enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Parisian: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
What were you expecting going about sleeping with strangers? Fried rice?
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Philinho(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

I'm currently taking injections and drugs, but I don't really know what I've been infectWwed with...

Without protection? Chai....Pls you'll be fine n trystop such next.
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Vitamin17(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by greggng: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
When you were enjoying your covid19 sex did u invite us? Now gbege don happen u are asking for our help. Are you suppose to 've unprotected sex ? Only legitimate married people do that .....let alone having it with a total stranger u met via Facebook...May God forgive u and give u a second chance....if u like add amen ...,na u sabi embarassed
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by bravehost4u(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Urinary Tract Infection with traces of blood and glucose in the Urine..... My 2 cent assumption.
Just go to the Lab for test
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by frozen70(f): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

So what test did you do before taking treatment ?

Pls stay away from sex now so that you don't create problems for others

Most girls who are highly infected gives sex freely and easily

Becarefull next time, keep to a faithful partner and you too help yourself and be faithful too because am sure you already have a girl friend

Take your medication amd take enough water so that you pass out enough urine

After one week of no improvement you go to hospital for test

200 condom would have saved you from this expenses

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Bakerdav: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2020
newface01:
well, It happened to most everybody. You don't have to collect injection at all, go and buy DAZEL KIT
you are right bro, something happened to me, no need for injection, just go to nearest pharmacy get tinizol (2),ND SUV cefixime 200g
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
wintersnow:
But all these girls Wey dey carry this infection, e no dey worry Dem for body?
Bola146 come and answer this question
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by frozen70(f): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
placeofallure:
Hmmn! Coloured urine may be as a result of the drugs or injections you're taking. But wait! You said you don't know what you're diagnosed of? Who prescribed the drugs and injections then? Or are you on self med? Whoever examined you must have come up with a diagnosis hence the drugs. If it's a doc. Just complete the dose and if symptoms persist, take yourself back for a re-examination.

Young people and mindless acts. If you don't give a hoot about yourself, consider your poor mother who wouldn't want to bury her child.

Mods, change the topic to: I had sex..

You have said it all, if any guy doesn't want to consider himself, let him consider his parents, especially your mother that will be highly affected if the wrong thing happens
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:
Symptoms of Staphilococus

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Please email me privately (about your signature)
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nackzy: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello nairalanders,

Now you're a real man Prof. Ukaigwe will tell you real mean must have gono, syphillis or staph
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2020
CHRISTIAN71:

Please email me privately (about your signature)
christian_oburo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.