Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,462 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (44673 Views)

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Iceberg3: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corrinthians:
If they hadn't elevated her to god status all because of their HATE, she probably wouldn't have felt important enough amongst them to have called them her servants.

They similarly exalted Asari Dokubo until he called them and their entire people, including Kanu himself slaves to Ijaws.

They did the same with Wike until he called them thieves. They still learnt not a lesson from those incidences.

They're currently doing the same with Reno and FFK and folks have been warning them but hate wouldnt let them see beyond their noses. When these two turn around to unleash the same hate venom upon them, perhaps, only then will they learn.

Ndooo,they feel your deep concern and advise,but please, kindly shove them up your anuxcz, thank you

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by voltron14: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Typical Igbo hypocrite. You were on Mars when Kanu was writing a bible based on hate against Yorubas? You were on the Moon when he decreed Yorubas must be killed before a snake if both are in the same room with an Igbo?

Abi you dey kirikiri or Guantanamo Bay when Kanu demanded Igbos must not patronise Yoruba churches and businesses?

This is why you Igbos will remain hated. You only see the reaction of others and never the actions from Igbos, you supported by commission or omission, others later react to.

Call Yorubas betrayers because you could not have Biafta yet conveniently forget Azikiwe was first to betray the South when he colluded with the North to truncate Awolowo's effort to have a secession clause inserted in our constitution in 1954.

Have you guys ever blamed Azikiwe, the real culprit, for your inability to gain Biafra? Hell no !!! Na Yoruba man Awolowo una face with venom, insult, lies, revisionist and propaganda in another shameful show of how Igbo man is fond of attacking others and sparing his own.

Cry daily you are hated yet forget the hate that led your leaders to brutally kill the leaders of others while sparing their Igbo compatriots.

Beef Nigeria non-stop about "forcing" you to remain in the "zoo" yet forget it was Ironsi who decreed we must have unitary system at a time Igboman thought he could use his position as head of State to subjugate other Nigerians and deeply their commonwealth for Igbos to control.

Label North "born to rule" and Yorubas "greedy" yet conveniently forget the greatest show of greed and lust for power Azikiwe and Igbos showed in their quest to have Igbos dominate and control very influential positions of leadership and authority in Yorubaland.

Till today, and non-stop, this "I go before others" hypocrisy of Igbos remains on display for all to see. Oga look in the mirror to see the face of revisionism and hypocrisy that makes Igbos to be hated and disliked.

It is do nah.

Ah ha, you wan kill dem?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
If you are Igbo that one self follow join so let is if you are still one or the same as the others u listed.
I'm not ibo. And I'm not any of the things I listed. Which one are you?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by PentiumPro(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Like I said, your are fullish

cheesy

It’s rich coming from a cownuu urine guzzler grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
na uwarkan fa
durinkin fah rowa zakimin?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Avonjaa: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

It is do nah.

Ah ha, you wan kill dem?
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by LZAA: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iceberg3:

From dusk to dawn, morning till evening,day and night,247,360,allllllll your posts: Igbos/IGBOS!!!!!!!!

So much for a deeply concerned Afonja self appointed minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss!!!!!! grin grin grin BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA grin grin grin

Slap44 lzaa imhotep
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by poporinwa: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hunty Kemi be careful na express u de go.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Avonjaa: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I keep wondering how a people tell themselves such huge lies and believe same.

Which presidents has Kanu ever met? If such had happened, everyone would have been dead from Igbos propaganda using such pictures right now.

You guys are impossible. Chai. embarassed
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by HallaDaTruth: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Are we talking about the same kemi olunloyo whos son has abandoned her for being a disgrace and a useless mother . please lets forget this irrelevant mad woman Kolomi Wereloyo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Insectkiller: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tribalism!

All because she mentioned Ipob as her slave.

Did you knw if she is referring to sth like BDSM...

Tribalism...naija no be one at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by adekolaelect(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:

Even that so called Gala seller can feed you for the next ten years and make sure you have good she'll over your head. Just be exposed for one day, travelnand visit the East and you will be ashamed of your self as a man the acomplishment of people who you are way older than in Life.
feed me?? OK ooo Along the road !! I can't blame you those that are OK among you are in south west states .the rest are in your villages as an headmaster in the bear parlors. An empty barrels always make noise grin grin somebody you don't know his wealth, age and accomplishment.you are compering to your mate Galla /mp3 Huckers along Ibadan express Road ? Though you are still a master to your brothers and sisters in your villages .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Aidejay(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
This thread has been hilarious
I really enjoyed it. Thanks to all who made that a possibility.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by duwdu: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Typical Igbo hypocrite. You were on Mars when Kanu was writing a bible based on hate against Yorubas? You were on the Moon when he decreed Yorubas must be killed before a snake if both are in the same room with an Igbo?

Abi you dey kirikiri or Guantanamo Bay when Kanu demanded Igbos must not patronise Yoruba churches and businesses?

This is why you Igbos will remain hated. You only see the reaction of others and never the actions from Igbos, you supported by commission or omission, others later react to.

Call Yorubas betrayers because you could not have Biafta yet conveniently forget Azikiwe was first to betray the South when he colluded with the North to truncate Awolowo's effort to have a secession clause inserted in our constitution in 1954.

Have you guys ever blamed Azikiwe, the real culprit, for your inability to gain Biafra? Hell no !!! Na Yoruba man Awolowo una face with venom, insult, lies, revisionist and propaganda in another shameful show of how Igbo man is fond of attacking others and sparing his own.

Cry daily you are hated yet forget the hate that led your leaders to brutally kill the leaders of others while sparing their Igbo compatriots.

Beef Nigeria non-stop about "forcing" you to remain in the "zoo" yet forget it was Ironsi who decreed we must have unitary system at a time Igboman thought he could use his position as head of State to subjugate other Nigerians and deeply their commonwealth for Igbos to control.

Label North "born to rule" and Yorubas "greedy" yet conveniently forget the greatest show of greed and lust for power Azikiwe and Igbos showed in their quest to have Igbos dominate and control very influential positions of leadership and authority in Yorubaland.

Till today, and non-stop, this "I go before others" hypocrisy of Igbos remains on display for all to see. Oga look in the mirror to see the face of revisionism and hypocrisy that makes Igbos to be hated and disliked.

This is reference material; thanks for posting.

I'd like to see a similar one from the other side - if any.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
If you are Igbo that one self follow join so long you are still one or the same as the others u listed.
Well I'm not ibo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by abc115: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Tvibes001(m): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2020
YOU PEOPLE KEEP CALLING IGBOS SLAVES BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, YOU ARE AFRAID OF YOUR SLAVES.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by francisisking: 3:48am On Apr 24, 2020
I just finished reading 11pages of BMC who are not even smart... Some of them are claiming to be igbo of which they can never be... Igbo will continue to cause heartattack to you people... And by the grace of God Biafra shall come to pass... Yoruba can join with hausa and the rest of Nigeria. Igbo will always dominate no matter the hatred and envy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by MrTruetrue(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank God since yesterday, I just finished reading page 11.
I'm tired, I really laugh at this IPOB/IGBO matter. My voice don crack

Igbo Amaka
Lamudi Cownu

These are the difficult words I underlined.

IPOB my foot
BIAFRA my anus
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Melezenawii: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrTruetrue:
Thank God since yesterday, I just finished reading page 11.
I'm tired, I really laugh at this IPOB/IGBO matter. My voice don crack

Igbo Amaka
Lamudi Cownu

These are the difficult words I underlined.

IPOB my foot
BIAFRA my anus
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Melezenawii: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Let Nnamdi Kanu refutes the allegations by appearing live in an event. ...well if he is long dead and a double has been made, then that double will change tactics and bow to Nigerian terms for peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.