Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? (740 Views)

My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? by Olamsoh: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Worst interview experience? What happened?
It was with one of the major oil and gas players in Nigeria. I had the interview at their head office in V.I. The job was in Apapa and I didn't know.

The interviewer asked what I think of Apapa. I began to talk about my hatred for the location and the traffic situation.
Re: Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? by Pascopele: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Told the bagger i attend RCCG, he said ure part of the people causing traffic on lag-ibadan

He said.. stand up and leave

UBA Marina

2 Likes

Re: Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? by Olamsoh: 9:50am On May 04, 2020
grin grin
Pascopele:
Told the bagger i attend RCCG, he said ure part of the people causing traffic on lag-ibadan

UBA Marina
Re: Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? by Meerahbel: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
I once attended an aptitude test in one multinational oil company in Lagos

As an engineering student from one of the best federal university I was like any question them like make them bring

Na so I enter hall, computer base test

Exam started
No calculator
Nothing nothing
just you and your God

I logged in, rthe first question my brain turn upside down. I said let me skip and go to the next my people na so I skip tire.
I looked at my right and I looked at my left
that was when I know that social distancing can prevent many things

After sometime I just dey do tumbo tumbo.
A total question of 50 in 30 minutes.

Answer 30 questions and move to the next stage.

After the exam I clicked submit. My people the result confused me out of 50 questions I answered 8

I failed woefully
Even the invigilator was sorry for me.

Since that day I started seeing Onisha Main market in my dreams.
Re: Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? by Meerahbel: 5:28pm On Mar 30
grin
Pascopele:

UBA Marina

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant Opening - Nigeria Based / ....... / Npower Has Started Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.