Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country (2183 Views)

Beings Walking Among Us In Human Form But Not Human / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / The True Images Of Satan In Its Serpent Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Erm! Give me an idea of what you are talking about.

Matthew 5 vs 3-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Old Covenant Blessings

Deuteronomy 28 vs 3-14
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
9. The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
10. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Have you compared those blessings in the Old Covenant with the blessings in the New Covenant? undecided

Let me start with New Convenant! First of all New Convenant (Contract) does not mean the old Contract is gone. It means Updated and An Improved Contract.

The Law is-"I am the Lord, I Change not". And He rarely changes anything He has Done, Because they were Good when He made them, They must be Good forever.

So it is with Everything He made, 99% of the time, they have never been changed and they would never change. Chicken has always been chicken, same for goats, trees and man. (Evolution shit is meant to deceive foolish men who have not many knowings and who do not see).

So the Contract which began with Noah Improved with Abraham, Isaac, Improved with Jacob, Improved with Moses and Finally Over-Improved with our Lord, God, Called Jesus, the Christ. And this is the last Improvement of this world and no more Improvements until the world ends.

Now, Blessings! To sharply put it, the Blessings of old that you would like have been taken to the New House in Front (new world). They are not for us anymore in this world, ever since our Lord God came and left, like He did to Lot and his family.

The Lord God and His Angels have finished visiting us. Those who go out with them shall escape the oncoming destruction and doom!

Those who stay behind can continue in their 'blessings' until the destruction meets them and their 'blessings'!

That's why those who have the understanding of the Most High know that, this is the entering into, of the Ark of Christ Time and Following the Angels Time, and Leaving Everything Time!

Whosoever that is not in the Ark and Whosoever that does not follow the Angels of God, shall Die! This House (World) is marked for Demolition. Those who do not heed the warning and leave, shall be demolished together with the House!

So, therefore the Blessings which you seek are in the New House, not in the old one. Just as You do on earth, New Houses Come with New Things and you Send Ahead Your Goods to the New House before you bodily leave!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Let me start with New Convenant! First of all New Convenant (Contract) does not mean the old Contract is gone. It means Updated and An Improved Contract.
The Law is-"I am the Lord, I Change not". And He rarely changes anything He has Done, Because they were Good when He made them, They must be Good forever. So it is with Everything He made, 99% of the time, they have never been changed and they would never change. Chicken has always been chicken, same for goats, trees and man. (Evolution shit is meant to deceive foolish men who have not many knowings and who do not see).
Is a chicken a duck? Is a duck a chicken? Which is an improved version of the other, an upgrade, so to speak?
Dtruthspeaker:

So the Contract which began with Noah Improved with Abraham, Isaac, Improved with Jacob, Improved with Moses and Finally Over-Improved with our Lord, God, Called Jesus, the Christ. And this is the last Improvement of this world and no more until the world ends.
Where does God tell you that the Old testament is an upgrade from that which He supposedly gave Abraham? Where does Jesus tell you that the New Covenant is an UPGRADE to the Old testament?
Dtruthspeaker:
Now, Blessings! To sharply put it, the Blessings of old that you would like have been taken to the New House in Front (new world). They are not for us in this world ever since our Lord God came and left like He did to Lot and his family.
You would first need to show that the Old Covenant could in fact be improved upon, to begin with(with scripture), and then show where exactly God stated that He was going to make an improvement to the Old covenant which He made with His people, Israel.
Dtruthspeaker:
The Lord God and His Angels have finished visiting us. Those who go out with them shall escape the oncoming destruction and doom!
Those who stay behind can continue in their 'blessings' until the destruction meets them and their 'blessings'!
That's why those who have the understanding of the Most High know that this is the entering into, of the Ark of Christ Time, Follow the Angels Time and Leave Everything! Whosoever that is not in the Ark and Whosoever that does not follow the Angels of God, shall Die! This House (World) is marked for Demolition. Those who do not heard the warning and leave, shall be demolished together with the House! So, therefore the Blessings which you seek are in the New House, not in the old one. Just as You do on earth, New Houses Come with New Things and you Send Ahead Your Goods to the New House before you bodily leave!
What angels time? Those who stay behind? The vast majority of those alive on earth today will see death before anything close to an escape of such can take place. Rapture is a distraction from what is most important and that is living a life of obedience, for that is how to live without the fear of death.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Is a chicken a duck? Is a duck a chicken? Which is an improved version of the other, an upgrade, so to speak?

You verily know that a chicken (cocks,hens, turkey) is not a duck and a duck is not a chicken. Do not be mischievous here for I would not like it, for this is a very serious issue

Kobojunkie:

Where does God tell you that the Old testament is an upgrade from that which He supposedly gave Abraham? Where does Jesus tell you that the New Covenant is an UPGRADE to the Old testament?

I am not going to spoon feed you.
Genesis 9:8-17- (do we not still have the rainbow till today among all the other laws).

Genesis 17:2-8-(is Abraham's Family not, now, today, a Whole Country? And is it not because of his house/country that we follow the Christ today?)

Leviticus 26:1-46-(is there any soul on earth who has not been inflicted by these laws, even today? No not one).

While all these covenants and laws are running, The Lord Himself has warned us "let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes" Mathew 24:17/18.; Genesis 6: 11-13; Genesis 18:20-22/Genesis 19:12-15. Finally, Christ said "as the days of No-e were... For in those days... they were eating and drinking, marrying... "(fucking and cumin, buying cars and building houses etc); "And they knew not..." Mathew 24:37-39

Mathew 5:17 Christ clealy said-I did not come to destroy or change the Law, I came to Complete and Fully Fill it!

Kobojunkie:

You would first need to show that the Old Covenant could in fact be improved upon, to begin with(with scripture), and then show where exactly God stated that He was going to make an improvement to the Old covenant which He made with His people, Israel.

I have shown and I have answered!

Kobojunkie:

What angels time? Those who stay behind? The vast majority of those alive on earth today will see death before anything close to an escape of such can take place. Rapture is a distraction from what is most important and that is living a life of obedience, for that is how to live without the fear of death.

Death is nothing and means nothing to Those who have obtained the True Life, not this die-able and killable living. But the True Unkillable and Indestructible Life.

All who do not have it MUST FEAR AND MUST ALWAYS FEAR DEATH!

What is called Rapture refers to the MARKING AND SEPARATION OF SOULS INTO 1) Death by Eternal living in Shame and Torment which you have experienced even on this earth, which you even have Breaks From, but now, No Breaks in between Torments . Mathew 24:51, I know you know all the other ones in Daniel, Isaiah, Revelations etc.

2) Eternal Life of Goodness, plenty plenty even, Not-good no even dey not to talk of Wickedness and evil. John 8:51; John 7:38, Mathew 5:3-12.

THE MARKING HAS ALREADY BEGUN! Mathew 25: 31-34; Ezekiel 9:4. The Seals in Revelations 6 and 7 are Opened!

The End of This World has Commenced Already and that is what you see in the noise and cry going on all around the world.

But this is Only the Beginning (0f Sorrows). Man has only just begun crying but he has not yet reached the limits of his crying capability. This world would not end until man almost bursts his neck from crying aloud!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie post=90288531:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 5:08am
Old Covenant Blessings

Deuteronomy 28 vs 3-14
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
9. The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
10. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

I covered them all.

At this time, Nothing Else matters, The End has begun. Your Soul, your choice!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You verily know that a chicken (cocks,hens, turkey) is not a duck and a duck is not a chicken. Do not be mischievous here for I would not like it, for this is a very serious issue
I had to ask because you mentioned them
Dtruthspeaker:
I am not going to spoon feed you.
Genesis 9:8-17- (do we not still have the rainbow till today among all the other laws).
Genesis 17:2-8-(is Abraham's Family not, now, today, a Whole Country? And is it not because of his house/country that we follow the Christ today?)
Leviticus 26:1-46-(is there any soul on earth who has not been inflicted by these laws, even today? No not one).
Each one of the covenants/agreements was made and sealed independent of each of the other agreements.
Dtruthspeaker:
Mathew 5:17 Christ clealy said-I did not come to destroy or change the Law, I came to Complete and Fully Fill it! I have shown and I have answered!
This does not answer the question asked. I asked you to show that the Old Covenant could in fact be improved upon. And I also asked you to indicate that God in fact stated that His plan was going to improve the Old covenant which He made with His people, Israel.
Please carefully consider the questions!
Dtruthspeaker:
Death is nothing and means nothing to Those who have obtained the True Life, not this die-able and killable living. But the True Unkillable and Indestructible Life.

All who do not have it MUST FEAR AND MUST ALWAYS FEAR DEATH!
I am afraid not everyone fears death, not even the way you think. For some look forward to it -- unbelievers and believers alike!

Dtruthspeaker:
What is called Rapture refers to the MARKING AND SEPARATION OF SOULS INTO 1) Death by Eternal living in Shame and Torment which you have experienced even on this earth, which you even have Breaks From, but now, No Breaks in between Torments . Mathew 24:51, I know you know all the other ones in Daniel, Isaiah, Revelations etc.
2) Eternal Life of Goodness, plenty plenty even, Not-good no even dey not to talk of Wickedness and evil. John 8:51; John 7:38, Mathew 5:3-12.
THE MARKING HAS ALREADY BEGUN! Mathew 25: 31-34; Ezekiel 9:4. The Seals in Revelations 6 and 7 are Opened!
The End of This World has Commenced Already and that is what you see in the noise and cry going on all around the world.
The end started from the point Jesus said on the Cross "it is Finished"! It has been over 2000 years since that event, but do you know what has not failed in all that time? Death! Yes, the chances of dying are greater than the chances of being raptured during any one lifetime.
This is not to suggest that Jesus will not come back as He stated He will in Matthew 25. That will happen but it will likely not take place in at least the next 98 years, and by that time, more than 4 billion inhabitants of this world would have died. So, rather than distract people with such things as rapture and the lot, I think it beneficial to get people concerned about living right for death is coming and soon.
Dtruthspeaker:
But this is Only the Beginning (0f Sorrows). Man has only just begun crying but he has not yet reached the limits of his crying capability. This world would not end until man almost bursts his neck from crying aloud!
Man is crying? Where? shocked
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is an allegory that Jesus told the Pharisees when asked why His disciples did not obey the old commandments like the followers of John the Baptist did.

Luke 5 vs 33-39
33. They said to Jesus, “John’s followers often fast and pray, the same as the followers of the Pharisees. But your followers eat and drink all the time.”
34. Jesus said to them, “At a wedding you can’t ask the friends of the bridegroom to be sad and fast while he is still with them.
35. But the time will come when the groom will be taken away from them. Then his friends will fast.”
36. Jesus told them this story: “No one takes cloth off a new coat to cover a hole in an old coat. That would ruin the new coat, and the cloth from the new coat would not be the same as the old cloth.
37. Also, no one ever pours new wine into old wineskins. The new wine would break them. The wine would spill out, and the wineskins would be ruined.
38. You always put new wine into new wineskins.
39. No one who drinks old wine wants new wine. They say, ‘The old wine is just fine.’”
Pay attention to the separation of the New from the Old.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I had to ask because you mentioned them
Each one of the covenants/agreements was made and sealed independent of each of the other agreements.

This does not answer the question asked. I asked you to show that the Old Covenant could in fact be improved upon.

I answered them all. Every Tenant has a Tenancy Agreement with his Landlord until he vacates the property. The Tenancy Agreement runs through the Tenancy Relationship and it always remains in place even if additional terms are introduced. So it is with man and God.

Kobojunkie:

And I also asked you to indicate that God in fact stated that His plan was going to improve the Old covenant which He made with His people, Israel.
Please carefully consider the questions!

That was not you asked, you asked for the correlation between the Blessings in the old Testament and the 'appearance' of no Blessings in the new testament, which I have explained and you got it.

Kobojunkie:

I am afraid not everyone fears death, not even the way you think. For some look forward to it -- unbelievers and believers alike!

You can lie to me even easily online, No one can lie to God, He hears and sees your thoughts even before they become yours!

Kobojunkie:

The end started from the point Jesus said on the Cross "it is Finished"! It has been over 2000 years since that event, but do you know what has not failed in all that time? Death! Yes, the chances of dying are greater than the chances of being raptured during any one lifetime.
This is not to suggest that Jesus will not come back as He stated He will in Matthew 25. That will happen but it will likely not take place in at least the next 98 years, and by that time, more than 4 billion inhabitants of this world would have died. So, rather than distract people with such things as rapture and the lot, I think it beneficial to get people concerned about living right for death is coming and soon.
Man is crying? Where? shocked

I have stated that what people call rapture. And I clearly state that it not going to happen the way people think it would. And that it has happened already and may be the process is still going on (but I don't think so).

As I concluded above, Your soul, your choice!.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Dtruthspeaker: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This is an allegory that Jesus told the Pharisees when asked why His disciples did not obey the old commandments like the followers of John the Baptist did.

Pay attention to the separation of the New from the Old.

This is a new issue.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I answered them all. Every Tenant has a Tenancy Agreement with his Landlord until vacates the property. The Tenancy Agreement runs through the Tenancy Relationship and it always remains in place even if additional terms are introduced. So it is with man and God.
I guess I am concerned about the statement that God's agreements can be improved upon in some way... as it they are not as ironclad as God made them out to be. In Deuteronomy, the Old covenant is suggested a sort of everlasting covenant between God and Israel. If the terms of said agreement is to be changed over time, could it still be said that said agreement is an "everlasting" agreement?
Dtruthspeaker:
That was not you asked, you asked for the correlation between the Blessings in the old Testament and the 'appearance' of no Blessings in the new testament, which I have explained and you got it.
But I could not have asked that since there are Blessings in the New Covenant(Matthew 5), which I also provided for you to see, right before I posted the blessings from the Old covenant(Deuteronomy 28)
Dtruthspeaker:
You can lie to me even easily online, No one can lie to God, He hears and sees even before they become yours!
You are not worthy of my lies cheesy (no one really is)
Dtruthspeaker:
I have stated that what people call rapture. And I clearly state that it not going to happen the way people think it would. And that it has happened already and may be the process is still going on (but I don't think so).
As I concluded above, Your soul, your choice!.
Jesus stated how it will happen and since Jesus Christ is the Truth, it is safe to say that the "rapture" according to Jesus has yet to happen, and will likely not be even in the next 98 years.

My soul has been secured... I am already a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven... so no need to worry about it. And no, I didn't just think or believe it... He told me!
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Sometimes I feel that hiding this too much is putting the lost sheep in danger.
Trust only in GOD to be on a safe side. Don't trust in human leaders (and don't disrespect or insult them)

Stop worshipping the beast and fulfilling prophesies in the book of revelation.

Reminder
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Trust only in GOD to be on a safe side. Don't trust in human leaders (and don't disrespect or insult them)

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by donnie(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Lucifer is the white man whom y'all worship.
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country by OpenYourEyes4: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreams About Being Naked / Why Do "good" Girls Remain Single But "bad " Girls Get The Best Husbands? / Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.