Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry (293 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
The Adoration Ministry, Enugu Nigeria, has said the ravaging novel coronavirus pandemic was predicted by its spiritual director , Ravened Father Ejike Mbaka .
The ministry, in a report it released on Wednesday, added that the lockdown occasioned by the pandemic was among the 40 prophesies Mbaka released in 2015 among other several issues affecting Nigeria.
The report made available by the spokesman for the ministry, Mr Maximus Ugwuoke, said Mbaka made prophecies on the pandemic while delivering separate messages on June 24 and July 8, 2015.
The report read , “ At the Crossover night to this year 2020 , Fr Mbaka did reveal in his 40 prophetic prayer points that ‘ a lot of things will happen in this year 2020 that will change the definition, the description , the colour and the methodology and even the pattern of administration in Nigeria.’
“ The present death and hunger which the COVID -19 pandemic has thrown the world into was prophesied by Fr Mbaka five years ago, in the year 2015 , precisely ; on 24th June and 8th July 2015 in his video messages titled, ‘ Disaster is coming. ’ and ‘Pray against Death and Famine, ’ respectively . Fr. Mbaka and the worshippers in the church that day shed tears as Fr. Mbaka delivered the message. ”
The report said the message read in part, “ Listen to this message, a time of death and famine is about coming. Listen to this message, a famine time and a time of death is about coming. Death and famine are two horrible marital partners. When death becomes the man and famine becomes the wife and they give birth what will be the name of their child ? I am pleading, anybody is free to attack this message or discredit it , but remember that all I have prophesied none failed to come true.”

source : https://punchng.com/mbaka-prophesied-pandemic-in-2015-adoration-ministry/

Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by sunnyanet(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Who I my to Judge a man, I be nobody, Well I surely know that God will have his final say on false prophesies or the prophets himself.

FTC for the first time in 12 years. Patient is key
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by helinues: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
This one also want to stay relevant during this COVID-19.

So no single pastor in Nigeria can cure Corona patient.

Fake people
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by AroleOduduwa2: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2020
They keep disgracing Christianity, awon werey. Nigeria should open their eyes and use their brains, all these people parading themselves as pastors, daddy GO, Alfa’s and imams are bunch of scammers.

People should speak directly to God from the corner of their room, donate to charity if you can afford to, be your brothers keeper, be good to people and live a peaceful life.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by BigTableShaker(f): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Igbo amaka!
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by caprini1: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Mtcheeew!
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by 1willywilly: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Mr Mbaka,
God told me,God told me.
Why are you running from Corona Virus.
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by Nbote(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Instead of dis ones to jus kip quiet like d rest and find a way to help its members dey are here distracting demselves.. So did U ppl his realise u made a prediction in 2015? So now dat U have told us so what do we do with d information??
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by Salvador1: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
If you are truly man of God why not speak to this pandemic to Passover.

Or better still tell us the date this pandemic will end especially in Nigeria.
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by DanseMacabre(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Lol.

Mbaka don sell out.

Let's assume he prophesied correctly. How the prophecy don take epp us
Re: Mbaka Prophesied Pandemic In 2015 — Adoration Ministry by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2020
This one sef wan trend ... Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Much Is Made In Theism Of The Notion Of Free Will / Ncc Sunday Morning Broadcast / Muhammed Bala Arrested For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.