Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sap Materials Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sap Materials Management (1714 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sap Materials Management by wham(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hi,
I created this thread for SAP MM professionals, consultants, students and beginners.

I intend it to be a forum for learning and exchanging ideas on the MM.
Re: Sap Materials Management by nnaiah: 7:01am On Jan 12, 2011
@wham

what is SAP

What is SAP MM

I am willing to learn

Any background information on the subject.

thank you for your effort and determination
Re: Sap Materials Management by markos: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2011
I have done a bit of Materials management, the sub-modules are materials masters, purchasing and inventory management, these days, if you are skilled in sales and distribution, they expect you to have MM skills as well, also there is a link with FI and CO, there is also production planning ( material BOMS) aspect to material management, materials management is not an easy module to learn, it all depends how the business source their materials ( goods) if they manufacture their own goods, they will possibly use PP ( production planning, BOMS) if they have third party suppliers, then they will use a limited materials master, maybe a lot of purchasing ( Purchase requisition, purchase orders) then there the goods movement aspect to it as well ( inventory management) this is another important aspect as well as all goods movement are linked to a movement type, some companies also use inter-company stock transfers ( internal stock transfer within 2 different company codes in the same company) to be skilled in MM, they will expect you to know how to configure a business process in the IMG ( SPRO) understand all the tables within MM i.e MARA, MARC,MARM, EKKO, EKPO,, linkage with other core modules that i mentioned , PP, FI, CO, SD, also creating reports for inventory, purchasing, materials, these days there is a lot of MRP usage to control inventory but this leans towards production planning, quite a lot of things to take in but you have to practice in a live scenario, these days everything seems to be leaning towards understanding business process
Re: Sap Materials Management by fetok: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello wham.pls help me out..plz send me a copy of ur article on premature ejaculation.{abel_oluwaseun@yahoo.com}

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« / LASU Transcript / Interest And Talent Necessary For Career Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.