Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (45979 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Tintinnoty(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2020
THE Zambia Police Service has summoned George Bester, a man seen in a video making rounds on social media slapping his son, for allegedly producing poor school results.

In the said video, Bester is seen slapping the boy, while complaining about the money he has spent on the boy for school books and tuition fees.

A voice of a woman, believed to be his wife, is heard pleading with Bester to stop beating the boy.

According to a call-out dated April 10, 2020, Bester was required to report to the Child Protection Unit offices at the Ministry of Community Development near Levy Junction yesterday, April 21, for purposes of inquiries.

Police, however, assured him that he would not be detained more than was necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFY1V86yk

https://diggers.news/local/2020/04/21/police-summon-bester-over-slapping-incident/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by dawnomike(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Normal thing in Nigeria

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by donbachi(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2020
How dis take become mata of interest...d boy fail and d father did d needful..i remember wen i carry 19th,but promoted.my father dealt with me like i stole from him..after dat event,i come dey carry 1st 1st 1st..i know some people will not like dis.

417 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Why record such.
I guess his wife did

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by datgengengirl(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Spear the rod and spoil the child

Where lalasticlala self

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by obicoolnino: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
The boy definately had a poor foundation in his academics but there's still room for improvement. Beating the kid won't open his brain but it's sad to see all the money spent on him go to waste.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by InspireWealthB: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
They better leave that man alone and scold the son seriously.

How can I spend $21K for your school fees and you deliberately miss the exams?

If the boy had any single respect for the parents he would have at least told them before missing those exams. Their reactions to the result is a clear proof they were never aware.

They should let that man be. He didn't pick such huge amount of money from the streets.

Imagine how hard I'm hustling now to pay for my boys school fees.... I may do worse than that man.

For those ladies criticizing the man, imagine you spent your own money (N5000) to buy foodstuffs for food. You spent hours cutting, grinding and putting everything together to make a good soup for your man.

At the end of the day, he abandons everything to go play WHOT with his friends.

I mean all the while he watched you go through all that stress, he never mentioned he's not hungry. He watched you spend your hard-earned money and did everything to please him. Yet he never even "touched" the plate cover to see what is inside.

How many of you can stand that?

Before you bash the man again, take a look at what I can do for you in the pic below.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by LaIabobo: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
The son needs to be disciplined.

How dare you not go for your Maths and English exams??

Secondary education is the minimum level of education crucial for survival in this modern world.

Honestly if this happened during the son's tertiary education, I won't give a F*ck.
But not during secondary school na.

Then the mother that recorded this is definitely up to something. Maybe she is his grandmother, only grandmas are know to be indulgent like this.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by xrayj(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who recorded them sef?
Attention seeking father & son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Kingpele(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin the man married a lousy wife, my mum have never told my dad to stop beating us when we are young even though sometimes I could her telling him in their room that the beating was much, it takes both parents to instil discipline in a child but the man seems to be doing the parenting alone... It is heart breaking to spend your hard earned money on ode.. There is nothing more painful than that... The man was even moderate, the boy is very lucky, try that with my dad, he will use belt, cane and anything else his hand can reach to deal with you... And Zambia police is forming America as if they can give the man his money, damn.... God please make my kids intelligent lemme no go spend money on ode.. If u are against the man may u have such a child, he got A in music oh damn it, he should be enrolled in music school, may be he might become wiskid of Zambia

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by skales67(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ghen Ghen!!
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Antox(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
I trust NPF, they will help the man continue the beating but reverse is the case outside 9ja

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by tuoyoojo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
These Zambian police is busy bodies

I do not see anything wrong in what the father has done. All those police people would have beaten their kids one time or the other

To lose 8.2 million na bean. What is my annual salary a year. One of the painful thing was he missed the writing maths and English. Even of you want to do music at least have the basic minimum in other subject

He so called son just wasted an opportunity that he would live to regret forever

The only problem is why would the wife post this video on the internet

Not every thing is meant to be shared

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Fosterica(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
For naija na ur father go even summon the police join..nonsense

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
How you want to discipline your child after bad grades isn't something you should post on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by TheMainMan: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
okay
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Mamakimy97: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
D father shud just enrol dat niga into any music sch....no b by sch fees...Pikin wey wan knw book go knw book

9 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by ednut1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
The woman who filmed this is evil. Must be a step mum.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by nairalandbeast1: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Now that is a country that works people have rights

You don't have the right to hit anyone

People have to learn

You can't go about slapping a young man because you re his father

That is child abuse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by larion: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Absent

Dude was absent for Maths and English.... and the rest result was that poor, yet all he got was slaps.

I think the daddy should be summoned for under beating the boy...Haibo!!

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by LagosWahala: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
We wey Dem beat comot last enter first for class nko?

Abeg don't spoil that boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by sanmtiago(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Olalan(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Social media and its downside.... why people record things and put it on social media is puzzling. The quest to gain cheap likes and comments is driving people crazy in this generation.
BTW anybody that faults the man for milding scolding the son probably hasn't worked hard to earn money, the man is mentally tortured to see his son waste his money in the most foolish manner...

10 Likes

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Punchline33: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ghen ghen. The police is doing eye service, no well trained African dad will take that nonsense from his son. He cant watch his heir apparent go to waste na... if na for naija sef, the police chief will provide koboko for the man to flog him properly in the station. As for the mother supporting the boy, some crazy naija men will get good cane and flog the mum and son... nonsense and covik

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by SaveTony: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Finnese001: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
very poor result, the boy na olodo

waste of resources

bubu goons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by simplepee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ordinary slap. The boy is even lucky it's not a Nigerian dad, $21k and still failed! Hmmmmm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by Sirmuel1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
The more we try to copy the White Man, the more we lose our tradition!!! A Man is NEVER too old to be cautioned by His Parents!!! I see nothing wrong in that video. We ARE AFRICANS!!!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by sleeknaija(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Y wont the father slap the son.. When u spend such huge amount on school fees u expect better results..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result by FuckDaMods: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ahn ahn! On top my own money and my own son? Is Zambia truly an African country?

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.