Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds (7484 Views)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Man Arrested For Posing As A Police Detective To Rob [Photo] / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by solobrain(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
aimmoney9:

All of them killed him
lol, thats not possible, one one killed the man, but who?
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by solobrain(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Geochess:

Okay then....
The reason why I said im not saying I am right that the gateman was the culprit was in order to confirm that little detail of the party ( cos I mistook the night party for the one the wife left for in the morning)

That being said,

I'll like to point out that ATMs were available by then, and yes the man might have been stupid enough to give the driver his pin...

https://www.question.com/the-origin-of-atm-in-nigeria-124911.html#r100892

Also 2G mobile phones which allowed for SMS and internet connectivity to be possible were also available then,
Even satellite TV and cable TV were prominent features of very wealthy homes...
( IE mobile phones and satellite phones were possible)

And the son and his sons friends could have phones and also video games.

AND THESE ASSUMPTIONS ARE POSSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS STINKINGLY WEALTHY..

Thus I still think whatever happened, the gateman should be privvy... But nevertheless...

It might have been a 2-man job.....( Someone that could benefit, and another accomplice)

But that doesn't mean it couldn't have been a 1-man job.

But who stands to benefit from the man's death?...

Before I give an answer can you confirm if it is a 2man job or not
It is okay if you decline to give the information, I can still make a guess without that piece of info

I can't disclose such info. Well I love your intelligence but then you said the man must have foolishly given the driver his pin, well can u prove if they were available debit cards during that period in Nigeria.
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by solobrain(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
sparkyJ:
The DRIVER was the culprit. Since the incidence happened in Nigeria, 1st October is Nigeria's Independence day (Public holiday). No bank works on pub hoz. Also, no ATM as at 1992.

Make lie lie kee the driver. Prosecute the bastard joor.
lol
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by solobrain(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by aimmoney9: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
solobrain:
lol, thats not possible, one one killed the man, but who?
Watch the movie murder on the orient express and you will understand
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by DeusMagnus: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
destinychildolu:
The wife. When the police got there, they saw that the food the wife said was for breakfast was still hot. That means the wife made up the breakfast story
where in the story did it say the breakfast was still hot?
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by solobrain(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
DeusMagnus:
where in the story did it say the breakfast was still hot?
lol, swears he confused me with that statement too, i just couldn't reply him.
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by Ojobalo22: 3:05am On May 02, 2020
His wife killed him, the driver left early in the morning, since there was a party the son might have slept at his friends house the wife sent the maid to the market before she comot according to the maid the gate man was loyal so he as no reason to kill oga. And his wife went for a party after a night party.

1 Like

Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by Geochess(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
solobrain:
I can't disclose such info. Well I love your intelligence but then you said the man must have foolishly given the driver his pin, well can u prove if they were available debit cards during that period in Nigeria.

I'll say the wife killed him...
Because she had more to benefit from his death, and had more claim to his wealth than any other....
Not only that, she was with him throughout the night till morning, gave him his breakfast that morning, she would have been aware that he sent out the driver early that morning, she also sent out the maid to the market. And must know the whereabouts of the brat son......

But I'll still say she needed an accomplice to complete this task,
otherwise I'll say that, she snuck back into the house without alerting the gateman to finish off the husband. This is because she left before the maid and as such the husband would. Have still been alive when she left
( unless his breakfast was laced with poison to weaken him so that someone else will come and finish him off....)

BUT I STILL THINK THE GATEMAN WILL BE AN ACCESORY TO THE MURDER ( WHOEVER COMMITTED IT) BECAUSE NO ONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE WHITOUT HIS KNOWLEGE
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by KnowledgeIsPawa: 7:02am On May 06, 2020
Geochess:

Okay then....
The reason why I said im not saying I am right that the gateman was the culprit was in order to confirm that little detail of the party ( cos I mistook the night party for the one the wife left for in the morning)

That being said,

I'll like to point out that ATMs were available by then, and yes the man might have been stupid enough to give the driver his pin...

https://www.question.com/the-origin-of-atm-in-nigeria-124911.html#r100892

Also 2G mobile phones which allowed for SMS and internet connectivity to be possible were also available then,
Even satellite TV and cable TV were prominent features of very wealthy homes...
( IE mobile phones and satellite phones were possible)

And the son and his sons friends could have phones and also video games.

AND THESE ASSUMPTIONS ARE POSSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS STINKINGLY WEALTHY..

Thus I still think whatever happened, the gateman should be privvy... But nevertheless...

It might have been a 2-man job.....( Someone that could benefit, and another accomplice)

But that doesn't mean it couldn't have been a 1-man job.

But who stands to benefit from the man's death?...

Before I give an answer can you confirm if it is a 2man job or not
It is okay if you decline to give the information, I can still make a guess without that piece of info

How old are you? Who told you 2G mobile phones and even internet was in Nigeria in 1992. Why not atleast read up before you say things you don't know with so much confidence?
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by McStoic(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2020
solobrain:
*How many of us have detective
minds here. Solve this mystery*
A rich noble man in Nigeria died...
He was half Indian and half Edo...
He was very selfless and stinkingly
wealthy, he died 01/10/1992. He
had just one beautiful wife from
Imo State, a spoilt son, one pretty
housemaid, a loyal gateman and a
good driver. He had a party the
night before his death.
Police men went to the house and
interrogated the members of the
household one after another.
*Wife* -: I left my hubby peacefully
at home during breakfast oooo and
while I was partying with my
friends, since it was our annual
meeting hangout, the maid called
me that oga was in his own pool of
blood lifeless, then I came home.
*Maid* -: Before madam comot for
house, she send me go market to
buy foodstuffs. As I come back na
him I see oga body for sitting
room, oga don die.
*Brat son*-: I was out with my
friends in the next hood playing
video game when my phone rang
that my dad was dead... I rushed
home and met his body.
*Driver*-: I am so confused, early
this morning oga sent me to the
bank to withdraw some cash and I
was shocked to have returned and
met his lifeless body !!!
*Gateman*-: I be dey sleep for my
gateman house as I work
overnight, then for my sleep I hear
the housemaid shout. Na him I
wake up, I come run enter main
house see say my oga body dey for
ground with blood.
The policemen laughed and
arrested the murderer.
Question: Who killed oga and prove
it?

The wife seems to be the killer. These are my reasons;
The man had a party the night before. Which means the wife should naturally not have much need to go partying again so soon the very next day. Even the gateman was tired. Not only did she go partying, she left early, while they were having breakfast. Leaving while they were having breakfast shows they probably had a disagreement.

Then the housemaid was sent to market, to make it easier for the murder to occur when the murderer comes. Her being away in the party is also to aid her alibi.

I may not be totally correct, but the wife ticks more boxes than others..
Re: A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds by KnowledgeIsPawa: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
I honestly think people should do better things with their time as there is nothing in the so called riddle that establishes the murderer.

In fact, there are so many things wrong with the writeup and the writer might have intentionally written it to mess with people's mind.

This has been posted in almost every other forum without the original writer showing up or solving the the riddle. This is becuase it has no answer

I have seen a version of something like this sometime ago and the simple answer is that the murderer killed the man. That is the whole point. The police laughed and arrested the murderer. So, who killed the man? Answer- The murderer killed the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars: Bodies Of Those Killed In Igandu, Lagos This Morning (graphic Video) / This Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (photo) / Governor Dickson: I Will Sign Death Warrant Of Convicted Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.