Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,705 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

More On The Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000 Naira In Six Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / More On The Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000 Naira In Six Days (564 Views)

I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days! / I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More On The Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000 Naira In Six Days by FROkoroMiss(f): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Many people reached out to me after my last post on having an idea that gave me almost 50,000Naira in six days.
Some were even asking me to tell them this idea and I had to be sincere - I AM NOT TEACHING YOU MY IDEA BUT “HOW” YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN IDEA THAT GIVES YOU FINANCES EVEN IN THESE TIMES.

Also secondly I AM A CHRISTIAN so everything I am going To teach you has its basis in scripture and the word of God- PRINCIPLES OF FINANCES do not just come from the world but from God too.

So I wanted to give this disclaimer.

The teaching of the PRINCIPLES OF DIVINE PROVISION holds on Friday April 24th by 6pm on WhatsApp and if you are interested And you need to know how to get finances from heaven distilled in ideas you can do and will still get rich from NOW IN THESE TIMES!

I want to teach you how not to strive or live in regret concerning your finances this season.

Come learn with me on Friday April 24th 2020 on WhatsApp on how to thrive financially in these times with IDEAS!

Follow the link below to chat me on WhatsApp to join us.
https:///+2347035539092m

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / Guys It Real. / Covid-19: Immiguy The Best Paying Site In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.