Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up (338 Views)

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up by pensacola: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Former governorship candidate for Anambra State and Nollywood actor, Mazi Yul Edochie has thanked his dad, the no-nonsense acting king, Pete Edochie for beating him and resetting his brain to ‘factory settings’. Revealing this on Twitter, Yul wrote:
Re: Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up by pensacola: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Papa na papa, any time.
Re: Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up by Izigha(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
I thought Yul was a progressive. He is reinforcing negativity. beating a child is child abuse. I hope he is not doing the same to his kids.
The beating have noting to do with how he turn out. The development of a child is complex - environment and opportunity can not be discounted. Their are many kids that were beating black and blue that still became arm robbers.
My dad was very vocal, but he never beat any of us. Most of us have got our first degree, two have a PhD.
Re: Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up by modaink333: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Just like my papa...
I miss him shaa
Re: Yul Edochie Thanks Dad, Pete Edochie For Beating Him Up by zionmde: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Izigha:
I thought Yul was a progressive. He is reinforcing negativity. beating a child is child abuse. I hope he is not doing the same to his kids.
The beating have noting to do with how he turn out. The development of a child is complex - environment and opportunity can not be discounted. Their are many kids that were beating black and blue that still became arm robbers.
sharrap. abuse my left ass

abuse ko right ni

For me oo I won't dedicate my male kid till he gets his first result in SS1 den I will know if I should go and call friends and family let's dedicate him

My sperm is enof investment, wasting my money dedicating a dundee will be a pain I won't recover from

(1) (Reply)

Key Text From President Buhari Broadcast. / Imc Chairman Of Ideator South Lga Receives Technocrats Led By Eze Gerald Achusim / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.