Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obsessed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed (17053 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed by kweensheba: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice update
Re: Obsessed by Saturn101: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by CasNova: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cool one.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Lucky hooked up one of her legs over his shoulder and then the other. He slammed his cock into her, plunging deeper and deeper. In a short while to come she felt herself exploding.

The feeling was like a red-hot fire that started at the innermost part of her vagina before quickly spreading to the rest of her body. He gripped her hips, made some final thrusts made his release.

Rose made her vaginal walls to grip him and to make his cock of warm. Her slick fluid eased everything as his cock pulsed and pumped his load inside her.

“I’ll be expecting you in an hour’s time,” Titi said.

“Yes, mummy.”

Titi left the house. It was few minutes to twelve noon and by one o’clock, Gloria was expected to join her mother. Gloria returned to the soap opera she was watching on Telemundo.

She had become addicted to watching some soap operas which she now keenly watched.

About twenty minutes after her mother had gone, there was a knocking at the door. Gloria went to it.

“Hello, dear.” It was Bode’s voice.

“Hey, good morning. Come in.”

“Thanks.”

He entered the sitting-room and took the offered seat.

“So, how do you do?” he asked.

She shrugged. “Not bad.”

He stared briefly at the television. “It’s like you ladies like to watch this program a lot.”

She smiled. “Well, I can assure you that it’s interesting.”

“Really?”

“Of course. Just watch this episode and you’ll see that it’s true.”

Bode chuckled. “Okay, I’ll try to.”

They watched the television while he feigned being fascinated by the drama.

“Meanwhile, what can I offer you?” she asked.

“Oh, that can come later.”

“Okay.”

In another ten minutes, the soap opera ended. He sighed.

“Now, don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that,” she said.

He smiled. He did not really enjoy it, but he was not ready to displease her so he said it was interesting.

“Are you sure?” she teased.

“Sure. If I have the time, I’ll be watching it from now on.” He smiled at her. His coming around was beyond watching television.

“I’ve actually come to tell you something important,” he started.

“What could that be?”

He moved closer to her seat. “My dear Gloria, the feelings I have for you are much more than what friendship can handle.”

She looked bemused. “What do you mean?”

“What I mean is this: my feelings for you are borne out of love; nothing but pure love.”

She was silent but attentive. He could see that he was making significant impression on her.

“Gloria, what I want to give is love. What I offer is affection. I love you more than you can imagine.”

Faintly, her mother’s warning came to her. Be careful with men, she had said. Bode’s words soon drowned her mother’s warnings.

Full story available at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by Awesome05: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Faintly, her mother’s warning came to her. Be careful with men, she had said. Bode’s words soon drowned her mother’s warnings.

“I really, really love you. Let me show you how to love a lady.”

She smiled. Was that not the kind of thing she wanted to hear? Was she not old enough to experience this?

Bode sat by her side and wrapped his left hand round her shoulder. “I do hereby declare that as long as I live, I will love and cherish you.”

“Are you sure?” she asked naively.

He nodded seriously. “Of course, I’m sure. I’m hundred percent sure.”

She sighed. He could see that he had hooked her. To surprise her, he held her right hand and kissed the back of the palm.

Jolts of excitement immediately ran through her body.

“I love you, Gloria,” he muttered.

“I love you too.”

Her response emboldened him. He kissed her cheek, moved to her lips and used his lips to touch them. Her heart was beating fast. This was one moment she was waiting for and she would not stop him.

Instead, her soft moans encouraged him to take further steps. His lips brushed against her and the full kiss began. He kissed her for about a couple of minutes. It was the right hand that first made the daring mood.

It rested on her bust. Specifically, it nudged on her left boob. He caressed it, making circles on the nipple.

The hand moved to the two breasts. They were full and firm. Bode found caressing them one of the most exciting things he had ever done. His hand went down to underneath the blouse she was wearing.

It moved up to the boobs. Now, he could really feel the bra and parts of her boobs. He caressed them again as gently as he could as if he must never hurt her.

He wanted more than this. He stopped his act.

“Maybe you should remove this,” he suggested, holding the edge of her blouse.

She nodded dumbly. He helped her to remove the blouse. When he saw the full boobs clad in the white bra, surge of excitement and desire ran through him.

No, Gloria was not his first love, but what he felt for her was not what he had ever felt for any female before. He resumed kissing her while his hands returned to caressing her breasts. It was as good as touching them nude.

She still made little moans which made everything thrilling. He uncapped the left boob and cuddled the big nipple.

Gloria stopped him, but only momentarily. “Let me completely remove the bra.”

Quickly, as if acting on cue, he removed the t-shirt he was wearing and showed his chest. He was glad that all he was doing with her had her acquiescence. Bode was a seeming young gentleman that would not commit lustfulness against the will or wish of his partner.

When she completely removed her bra and he saw her breasts, his eyes unconsciously popped out. Wow! These were the firmest boobs he had ever seen.

Like something very precious, his hands cupped and caressed them. Her moans goaded him on. His cock had erected fully inside his boxer and trousers. He paused to remove his trousers.

It was obvious that this gradual, subtle move would lead to real sex. Was she really prepared for this? She asked herself. Almost immediately, the answer came. It was in the affirmative.

“Wait,” she said. Using her left hand across her chest as if protecting them from being seen by an interloper, she walked to the sitting-room door to lock it.

Slowly, she returned to him.

“There’s something I must tell you,” she said importantly.

He looked at her in expectation. “What’s that?”

Obsessed: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Obsessed by Saturn101: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Using her left hand across her chest as if protecting them from being seen by an interloper, she walked to the sitting-room door to lock it. Slowly, she returned to him.

“There’s something I must tell you,” she said importantly.

He looked at her in expectation. “What’s that?”

“I have never had sex with a man before.”

Once again, his eyes popped out. “Seriously?”

“Yes.”

He found it hard to believe. “You are a virgin?”

She nodded emphatically.

“Wow! That’s incredible.”

She moved towards him but stopped about a meter away.

“You don’t have anything to worry about, my darling,” he said, standing up. “If you want sex, I’ll give it to you. But if you don’t want it now, I can wait. I’ll understand. If it’s only playing with your boobs that is okay by you, it will also be okay by me. Anything you want, my darling.”

Those were the most beautiful words Gloria had ever heard from a man. Right there and right now, she decided that she was ready to lose her virginity to him.

She smiled at him. “Just be gentle with me, okay?”

To him, those were magical words. Of course, he would be gentle with her. “Don’t worry, my baby. I will do you right, I promise.” He moved to her to gently bring her back to the couch.

“If you want me to swear, I’m ready to do that.”

Of course, there was no need for any swearing. If he would just keep to his words, she would surely be okay. She shrugged. “Okay.”

He took that to mean she was ready to go to any length with him. He was pleased with that.

“Come, let me show you what love is.”

He made her to sit on the couch and resumed the kissing. He could feel her body stiffen as the kiss became deep and prolonged. She did not try to stop him. Rather, she did something like adjusting to the state. He put his tongue into her mouth and she made a soft moan. Her body seemed to relax as his tongue invaded her soft and wet mouth.

His hands cupped her boobs. He felt wonderful to have the experience. He held on to her tighter as he thrust his hips into her. Now, it was a long moan that came from her.

He removed the remaining cloth he had on and made her completely unclad. The sitting-room was okay and the couch was enough for all the game they longed to play. He had come prepared. From one of the pockets of his jeans trousers, he brought a condom out and slid it on his big cock.

This was live, she felt. His cock was for real, not like those she had seen in Rose’s magazines or on her phone. Now, she was having first-hand experience.

His right fingers went to press the crease of her pussy lips. He did it very gently. She moaned and her whole body seemed to shudder.
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Cool
Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Obsessed by CasNova: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
His right fingers went to press the crease of her pussy lips. He did it very gently. She moaned and her whole body seemed to shudder.

"Hmn," she moaned. Her pussy was soaking. It looked like the cutest and the hottest he had ever seen in his life. Lying on the couch, he smiled as he spread her legs. Holding his cock, he mounted her. Like someone about to perform a delicate ritual, he gently penetrated her hole.

She cried out in pain. The hymen was broken, finally.

“Sorry. So sorry, my love,” he muttered, meaning it.

He could thrust now, but he had to do it gently. His thrusts made her forget the pain. Now, she had pleasure from what he was doing. She was finally having a real sex with a guy!

A couple of minutes later, she came. A long moan came from her mouth. "Oh, oh, oh.” It was a cue for him too to peak. The final thrusts that led to his climax were like prized efforts.

He tensed his body and grunted loudly as he reached orgasms. Deliberately, he fell on the tiled floor and remained there as he tried to get his breaths back.

She remained lying on the couch as her orgasm subsided. Then she stood up and quickly, without any cloth on, went to the bathroom. She needed to clean up, to clean the darts of blood coming from her vagina.

Seconds later, he came to join her there. He removed the used condom which was now filled with semen and flushed everything down.

“Are you hurt?” he asked.

“I’m okay.”

He smiled at her. “There’s something you must never forget, Gloria sweetheart. I love you so much.”

“Me too.”

He kissed her briefly, thinking that this was one day he would never forget.

It was the second session Rose and Lucky were having.

Rose’s warm wet lips closed up over his teeth. He groaned softly in pleasure, his balls
tingling and growing fuller. Lucky’s left hand slid up to her bust, squeezing each breast.

He squeezed harder, his thumb flicking the nipples. She liked it as keen as he was doing it. She moved up around his hand, raising her hips against him. He pulled himself back up to lie beside her, his breath coming fast and furious. It was almost the same as her own.

She moved closer, reached down and closed her hand around his turgid cock. He felt like crying out with pleasure, but just managed to make it to a moan.

Evidently, the two of them liked this. He went behind her back and pulled his throbbing cock to reach between her legs. His hand made a series of caresses of her vagina, dripping the place in the process.

Slowly, he inserted his cock inside it

“Oh, Bleep, yes, Bleep,” he heard himself saying, as if he needed it to assert his manliness. His cock started pounding inside her. It found a rhythm where he would move deep, pull out almost to the tip, grip her waist and would thrust inside her again.

The feeling was ecstatic. It soon became the most intense thing he had ever done. He felt his cock and balls were on fire.

In a matter of seconds, he exploded into her. It was one ejaculation that shook his body. He lay on the bed beside her to regain his breath.

“Wow!” he exclaimed. “That was an exciting one.”
She chuckled and nodded.

“You’re good, baby,” he continued. “You’re damn good.”

She smiled at him. Of course, she was good. She knew she was. He didn’t even need to tell her that.

“I need some drinks,” she said.

“No problem. There’s are some drinks in the refrigerator in the kitchen. Help yourself.”

She nodded, wore her bra and pantie and left the bedroom for the kitchen. The fridge was filled with assorted drinks, ranging from wine to brandy and malt drinks. She picked a plastic bottle of malt, took a glass cup and returned to the bedroom.

“What about mine?” he asked grinning at her.
“You didn’t tell me you need drinks.”

He smiled more. “Well, I surely do, my dear.”

“Okay.” She returned to bring his own drink. They drank and chatted. Later, she had a shower as she prepared to go.

“You’re really such a sweet girl,” he commented and handed her a wad of one thousand naira notes. “Have this.”

“Thanks.” She did not count the money. She tucked it inside her handbag.

“Thanks, dear,” she added.

“When are you coming around again?”

She briefly appeared in thought. “When did you want me to come around again?”

“What about same time the day after tomorrow?”
She nodded. “That will be okay.”

He accompanied her downstairs.

“See you, again, Rose.”

“Yeah, good bye and thanks.”

Obsessed: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: Obsessed by CasNova: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
She nodded. “That will be okay.”

He accompanied her downstairs.

“See you, again, Rose.”

“Yeah, good bye and thanks.”

She left his house and walked to the nearest bus stop where she took a bus to Ikeja under the bridge.

For some days now, Bode did not call Gloria. When she called him, she accused him of not bothering to call her.

“I’m busy preparing for the NYSC call up,” he said.

“So busy you couldn’t even call me?”

“Sorry about that. Don’t worry, I’ll be coming around to see you later today.”

He never did. To make the matter worse, he did not even bother to call her that he would not be coming around. Gloria wondered why Bode had suddenly become evasive. On Saturday morning, she received a call from her good friend, Rose.

“Hey, why don’t you come around to my place. I’m bored,” Rose said. Gloria had been to the place once. That was December the previous year.

“Okay,” she replied. “I’ll be there maybe by mid-day.”

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

Gloria told her mummy about visiting her friend. She could not stop her daughter but she subtly warned her to be careful.

“Be on your guard,” Titi said. “Do not let any guy mess you up.”

“Okay, mummy.” Poor mother, Gloria thought. If only she knew that her daughter had already been messed up!

“When you come back,” Titi went on, “come and meet me in the shop.”

“Okay, mum.”

Gloria left home few minutes to ten in the morning. In about thirty minutes’ time, she was knocking at the door of the apartment of Rose’s parents.

Rose opened the door for her, giving her a wide smile. “Hello, Gloria. Good to see you.”

“Good to see you too.”

Rose took her to her room.

“Oh, I can’t wait for the university to reopen next week,” Gloria said. “The boredom at home is killing me.”

Rose grimaced. “That’s why I invited you over. We need to do something exciting to kill that boredom before it kills us.”

Gloria nodded and sat on Rose’s bed. She stared at her friend’s face. “I’ve finally given it out,” she said.

Rose looked at her curiously. “Given what?”

Gloria allowed a brief silence. “My virginity.”

Rose’s brows went up. “Really? Is it to that Bode guy?”

“Yes.”

“Wow!” Rose smiled expansively at her. “Well, that’s good. You would still have to do it one day. Now, let me say welcome to the ladies’ club.”

Gloria ginned.

Rose sat by her side on the bed. “So, how did you find the experience?”

Apart from the initial pain, Gloria could not say she didn’t enjoy it. She shrugged.

“I’m sure you enjoyed it,” Rose said teasingly.

“Well, somehow.”

Rose moved closer to her. “I hope he’s good at it. How will you rate him?”

Gloria mused. “It’s difficult to rate him for now. He tried, sha.”

“You don’t sound so glad. Anyway, don’t you worry. Now that you’re like me, I know how to handle you in ways that will really gladden you.”

With that, Rose went to lock the door to the room. From the wardrobe, she brought out a bag, zipped it open, rummaged through it and brought out a Love Machine. She returned the bag and closed the wardrobe.

“This will be very useful to us," she said, showing her friend the object.

It was a brown seven-inch Love Machine. Rose put it on a stool beside the bed.

“We’ll start the way lovers always do.”

Gloria nodded without a word.

“You’re going to enjoy this, my sweetie,” Rose went on. “Trust me.”

Again, Gloria nodded. Rose touched her cheek.

“You’re always looking very beautiful, Gloria.” She moved her lips to hers and kissed her. Gloria no longer showed reluctance in playing this game with Rose. As a matter of fact, now, she seems to gladly be a partaker.

Rose kissed her deeply, moving her hand to her boobs and squeezing the place. After some minutes, they stopped.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by ThrillPlus: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cool
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
With that, Rose went to lock the door to the room. From the wardrobe, she brought out a bag, zipped it open, rummaged through it and brought out a Love Machine. She returned the bag and closed the wardrobe.

“This will be very useful to us," she said, showing her friend the object.

It was a brown seven-inch Love Machine. Rose put it on a stool beside the bed.

“We’ll start the way lovers always do.”

Gloria nodded without a word.

“You’re going to enjoy this, my sweetie,” Rose went on. “Trust me.”

Again, Gloria nodded. Rose touched her cheek. “You’re always looking very beautiful, Gloria.” She moved her lips to hers and kissed her. Gloria no longer showed reluctance in playing this game with Rose. As a matter of fact, now, she seems to gladly be a partaker. Rose kissed her deeply, moving her hand to her boobs and squeezing the place. After some minutes, they stopped.

“Let me really demonstrate how to use this,” Rose said. She stripped herself naked and sat on the bedside stool. Using her spittle to wet the Love Machine, she spread her legs and inserted the intimacy gadget. Slowly, she drove it deeper until everything almost entered her canal.

Gloria was awed. Clad only in bra and pantie, she watched her friend. Rose smiled at her.

“Can you see this?” Rose muttered. “Yeah, that’s how to do it.”

Then, gently, she started thrusting the object up and down her vagina.

Gloria could feel her pussy tingling and emitting sensation as she watched Rose wiggle her mid-section sideways and all around on the black object. She could tell that Rose's pussy would be soaked with her pussy juice. Each time Rose pulled that object out of her cunt, it was gleaming with cunt juice. The object was big, yet it slid so easily into and out of Rose's vagina.

Gloria soon felt that her pussy was really getting excited as she watched Rose move her left hand from her tit to her clit. Rose then began to thrust her hips even harder into her improvised big cock while her left index finger continuously rubbed her clit. Rose was really close to getting off. Her friend found it difficult to believe how fast and how much of that object of whatever Rose was moving and taking. Certainly, the longer Gloria watched, the more desirous her own cunt became. Finally, she just couldn't stand the burning desire in her pussy any more.

She stood up to remove her bra and pantie. Her cunt desperately needed stroking. It needed something hard inside it; anything real or artificial. All she had were her fingers but they would have to do.
Gloria had become so hot and Hot just watching the scene. Rose intensified the act. She was so intent it looked like she was lost in her own world. She would not allow anything to detract her until she came.
In seconds to come, Rose experienced a desirable and satisfying orgasm. Gloria worked more with her fingers, hoping to achieve the kind of intense feeling Rose had experienced. Now, Rose could give Gloria some time. She moved to her, made her to sit on the bed and caressed her boobs.

Gloria’s eyes remained closed as she savored this moment. In a matter of seconds, Gloria made pleasurable moans and reached orgasm. She fell on the bed and breathed heavily.
Rose smiled and lay by her side. She allowed Gloria a couple of minutes’ respite before making a further move. Rose seemed like someone who needed the delight of another lady's pussy right now. Of course, Gloria's beautiful body and her own lustful body seemed to be on the same wavelength.

Merely looking at Gloria’s beautiful and naked body turned Rose on. It excited her more than she could imagine. She pressed forward and nestled next to the body of Gloria. She then placed her left hand on Rose's bare back and started to run it up and down her spine. Gloria loved the feel of Rose's hand on her back.
It was hot.

All the feeling of excitement was coming back, but it was definitely mutual. Gloria could feel some tingling and pulsing especially with Rose’s hand running up and down her spine.

"Mmm," Gloria moaned. "That feels good, Rose.”

“Yeah, it surely is,” Rose mumbled in agreement.

Rose moved her hand from Gloria's back to her side close to her exposed breast.
Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gloria giggled. "Gee Rose. You’ve got great body too."

“Can you just turn and face upward?” Rose requested. Gloria obliged.

"Your breasts look so fantastic,” Rose went on. “That guy, Bode doesn’t value what he has got. I bet all guys want to touch those lovely boobs."

As Rose said this, her left hand moved up to Gloria's side and stopped just at the edge of Gloria’s tit.

"They look so perfect," Rose continued. She moved her hand further onto Gloria’s breasts closing in on the nipple.

Gloria could feel her friend's hand caressing her nipple. Its hardness confirmed to Rose that Gloria liked the feel of her hand on it. Gloria moaned from the pure pleasure of her friend's touch.

Getting this acquiescence, Rose took Gloria's nipple fully into her mouth. She sucked on it like a hungry baby. It was not that she actually needed Gloria’s approval, but the mutual desire made everything be so smooth.

Rose began to touch them as she had done before. It was not just touching them, she tweaked them between her thumb and forefinger. Rose continued to mouth her nipples, one after the other.

Back and forth she did, moving her tongue across Gloria's cleavage. Gloria now longingly wanted to feel Rose’s breasts against her hand - skin to skin. She made her right hand to reach out to Rose’s bust.

Rose's rich and full breasts were now in Gloria’s hands. Although Gloria's breasts were full and erect, Rose’s own looked fuller and jauntier.

"Let me suckle you the way no one has ever done before," Rose said.

Gloria made no verbal response. Rose bent her head to put Gloria's tit in her mouth. Rose took her hands and surround Gloria’s tit mass with them as she sucked. Gloria stroked Rose’s hair as the latter bit and teased her tits.

Looking down at Rose’s genitals, Gloria could see the glistening juices that were matting down Rose’s pubic hair. Gloria leaned to a side and used her left hand to touch and handle Rose's wet pussy. Rose spread her legs more to amply give Gloria the chance to find her clit.

As soon as Gloria found it, she tenderly fondled it. On her part, Rose’s mouth covered virtually all of Gloria’s breast mass in her mouth. Now, Rose’s clit was so hot and Hot that she immediately started to buck against Gloria's finger.

Gloria knew Rose was burning with sexual desire. She also knew the best way to release it.
Rose's pussy wasn't the only one that needed to peak. Gloria too was soaping wet and needed sexual attention.

As if Rose was reading her mind, she stopped what she was doing.

"Sweetie,” Rose said. “Let’s do this in another way. Let’s do it in a way that it will be very mutual.” "Okay."

It was the 69 thing. Although, they had never done it together before, Gloria had seen a picture of the sex technique on Rose’s phone. Gloria had no idea on how good Rose would be at it. The experience sent Gloria into new heights of excitement.

So intense was the feeling that the two ladies were lost in their own pleasure.

Rose knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum. She pressed her cunt deep into Gloria's love channel. Rose continued to manipulate Gloria's clit and love channel with her cunt. Her moves were explicitly fucking Gloria's channel.

Gloria closed her eyes and imagine the pleasure tinges going through her body. Her cum too was building now. She could feel sensations right from her genitals to her brain.

Rose began to release her cum. She moved in for the kill. The vacuum action inevitably caused her to release a second powerful wave of orgasm and cum down and through her cunt hole.

She mumbled her friend’s name as she came. The two ladies were breathing hard like they had just completed a hundred meters’ dash.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by ThrillPlus: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Obsessed by CasNova: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Obsessed by tonysunkan: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Rose's pussy wasn't the only one that needed to peak. Gloria too was soaping wet and needed sexual attention. As if Rose was reading her mind, she stopped what she was doing.

"Sweetie,” Rose said. “Let’s do this in another way. Let’s do it in a way that it will be very mutual.”

"Okay."

It was the 69 thing. Although, they had never done it together before, Gloria had seen a picture of the sex technique on Rose’s phone. Gloria had no idea on how good Rose would be at it. The experience sent Gloria into new heights of excitement.

So intense was the feeling that the two ladies were lost in their own pleasure.
Rose knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum. She pressed her cunt deep into Gloria's love channel. Rose continued to manipulate Gloria's clit and love channel with her cunt.

Her moves were explicitly fucking Gloria's channel. Gloria closed her eyes and imagine the pleasure tinges going through her body. Her cum too was building now. She could feel sensations right from her genitals to her brain.

Rose began to release her cum. She moved in for the kill. The vacuum action inevitably caused her to release a second powerful wave of orgasm and cum down and through her cunt hole. She mumbled her friend’s name as she came. The two ladies were breathing hard like they had just completed a hundred meters’ dash.

Just before she resumed school, Gloria went to Bode’s house twice, but never met him. Why had he suddenly become scarce? He said on the phone he would come and visit her but he never did.

Now, it was clear to Gloria that he was not keen about her again. Gloria was beginning to feel dejected. How could he do that? How could he do that to a beautiful lady that had just given him her virginity?

Somehow, she consoled herself that he would still come back, and in full force. But this thing he had done to her had taught her a big lesson. She would never – never - trust a guy again! just like her mother had warned, men were not to be trusted. It was good that she had practically learnt that now.

Now, they had resumed school and she was trying to put Bode’s matter behind her. Rose, her room-mate and friend was very supportive.

“That’s what I’ve been telling you about men; they are simply not worth it. You offered yourself so cheaply to him in the name of love, but see how he has treated you. But, it’s okay. Learn from this and wise up. You still have your life to live, my dear. Let’s forget him.”

That was what Gloria was trying to do. About a fortnight after they had resumed, Rose told her she had been invited by one of her boyfriends, Lucky, to spend the weekend with him at Ikeja.

“Hey, why don’t you come along with me?” Rose said.

Gloria was surprised. “Come along to your boyfriend’s house?”

Rose smiled. “Yes, no problem with that.”

Well, it was an invitation, wasn’t it? That Friday afternoon, after lectures, the two friends left the university for Ikeja. Lucky was more than glad to welcome them.

“So, you have a beautiful friend like this but you never told me,” Lucky complimented.

He took them to an eatery and treated them nicely. Even as they ate, he kept stealing some glances at her. They returned to his apartment after the meal. He popped wine and the trio drank as if they were celebrating. When it was few minutes to eleven, Lucky could see that Gloria had started dozing.

“Let me take you to the bedroom you’ll sleep in,” he told her. Gloria followed him to the room.

“Have a nice sleep, angel,” he told her and winked.

“Goodnight.”

Wishing that she was the one he was going to meet, he returned to the sitting-room. Rose was sipping from the wine glass.

“Are you ready for me, my dear?” Lucky asked.

Rose smiled up at him. “Sure.”
Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cool story
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
When it was few minutes to eleven, Lucky could see that Gloria had started dozing.

“Let me take you to the bedroom you’ll sleep in,” he told her. Gloria followed him to the room.

“Have a nice sleep, angel,” he told her and winked.

“Goodnight.”

Wishing that she was the one he was going to meet, he returned to the sitting-room. Rose was sipping from the wine glass.

“Are you ready for me, my dear?” Lucky asked.

Rose smiled up at him. “Sure.”

He switched off the television and moved to her.

“Here we go.” He lifted her and took her to his bedroom. Gently, he flopped her on the bed.

“Here we go,” he repeated., moving to her and removing her jeans trousers.

She was wearing white cotton panties. He pulled her panties down to join her skirt. He took one arm and placed it across her back, pushing her down harder on his lap. His lungs were partially filled with the air of musky and sweaty odor which came from between her legs. He flattened his hand and brought it down gently against her buttocks.

Rose purred in delight.

His tongue and nostrils were assaulted by Rose's sweaty, musky juices and warm smell of the wine she had taken. He ran his hand between her legs again. He gave her a clit massage and felt new moisture oozing out of her vagina.

She made a low moan and ground around on his lap. The sight of her juices glistening on the pubic hairs was an overpowering aphrodisiac to him. He made her legs further apart and used his hands to spread her labia.

Her crotch was beautiful, no doubt. Briefly, he wondered how Gloria’s own would look. Crazily, he wanted to hug Rose’s pubic region with face in her hair. He put his arms around her waist and squeezed gently.

His penis was hard and the tip had a lot of ooze on it. He sat on the bed, spread his legs and made Rose to squat between his legs. One hand grabbed his penis while the other grabbed his balls. She took a deep breath started licking the ooze off the tip of his penis.

Her lips encircled the head of his penis, then moved down the shaft, and sucked when they moved back out. Her fingers gently kneaded his balls. She sucked even harder on his cock. He grabbed her bust and pulled it up to his face. In seconds to come, he could not hold it back again. he released the hot spurts if semen unto her body.

She allowed a respite of a couple of minutes before she resumed. She sat down between his legs, bending and spreading them, showing everything from his balls down. Rose put her right middle finger in her mouth and smeared them with saliva and started rubbing them around his balls.

She moved up and squatted over his face. Her hands spread her labia apart and she sat down on his face. He could hardly breathe. The stiff breathing he did, had the sweat, musky and sexy odors of her cunt. She rubbed back and forth on his face, until her butt was directly over his mouth.

When she leaned forward, his nose went into her very wet vagina, He felt juices tickling his nose. His tongue started circling around her cunt. She pressed down a little harder, so he tensed his tongue and pushed against her bum.
Re: Obsessed by ThrillPlus: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Explicit

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Awesome05: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Interesting story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.