Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,043 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56582 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

594 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
sad

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by iretiolu92(f): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Because you eat too much

29 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by yyba: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
wahoom:

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
wahoom:

I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
iretiolu92:
Because you eat too much
food or eating too much got nothing to do with this

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
From experience, it's like he has a friendnemy. He has somebody close to him that is working against him.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:
I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?
Bro, it's prayer o.
Every power stealing my dreams be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, it's prayer o.
Every power stealing my dreams be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Otunba80: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
wahoom:

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

You are right. I am a dreamer to but once i do a naughty stuff before I sleep thats when I won’t see nothing. And for the op try to be natural definitely you will remember. I bought a printing machine two years ago and within three months i carry the machine back from my dream but I didn’t notice because I believe der is money not until last year that everything turn worse for me and i had to sell the machine back and the buyer hasn’t pay me till now. And am having a scared dream lately because am going through a lot but i use to pin myself and wake up when am in mess situation in a dream because i use to know it’s a dream once in a while, in my last dream i notice i was driving a car that it’s not mine and the police men stop me and am scared that they will tell me am a thief but once i sight the policemen through chking point i just pinched myself to wakeup cos u I don’t even know how to drive in reality

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself the community where I grew up and my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
I only have one friend.
Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Lamasta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
If You dream and forgets when You wake up to the extent it becomes normal occurrence for You my bro/sis better start serious vigil and prayer cos your spiritual life is already mortgaged by the evil ones called dream stealer

22 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:
I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wakes up.
Someone told me it is bad to forget dreams but once you dream and forget, pray for and against such dream.
Like lord, if this forgotten dream is to my upgrade, father let it manifest or pray against

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.
oh! Thanks
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do you smoke weed?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

mabeni:
I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wakes up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by finalboss(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

na so

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
go and try it first
finalboss:
na so
THOMAS

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
yyba:
did that ya friend offend Lala on this forum or in other fora?

ask am well oo!
ee get why!

grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

I Wil surely give it a trial

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
R2bees:
Do you smoke weed?
No. Neither alcohol.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dear moderators, please, kindly help push this to the front page may be I would get more helpful tips... Abeg, na beg, I dey beg.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
THANK ME IF IT WORK. THOUGH DIFFICULT TO PRACTICE.

IF YOU WAKE UP WITH THE POSITION I GAVE YOU, YOU WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER YOUR DREAM EVEN THOUGH NOT IMMEDIATELY, DURING THE DAY IT WILL PLAYBACK IN YOUR HEAD LIKE FILM.
mabeni:

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pray pray pray, its a spiritual problem, you should always remember your dreams.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Otunba80:
[color=#000099][/color] You are right. I am a dreamer to but once i do a naughty stuff before I sleep thats when I won’t see nothing. And for the op try to be natural definitely you will remember. I bought a printing machine two years ago and within three months i carry the machine back from my dream but I didn’t notice because I believe der is money not until last year that everything turn worse for me and i had to sell the machine back and the buyer hasn’t pay me till now. And am having a scared dream lately because am going through a lot but i use to pin myself and wake up when am in mess situation in a dream because i use to know it’s a dream once in a while, in my last dream i notice i was driving a car that it’s not mine and the police men stop me and am scared that they will tell me am a thief but once i sight the policemen through chking point i just pinched myself to wakeup cos u I don’t even know how to drive in reality
Fast and Pray

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by joceey(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:

Forget long story talk just recite Psalms 23 when you wake up before the end of the day you will remember if not all but some.Thank me later

12 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

16 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
I only have one friend.
pray against retrogression(setbacks),and stagnancy

15 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by OKOATA(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
wink There was a time I used to write all my dreams in a book, many years ago I dreamt I gave birth to a baby girl and truly my first child came out as a girl, like someone said it’s never a good thing to forget dreams. Read on how not to forget dreams online maybe it will help, if you meditate a lot like me you will always remember your dreams. I always remember mine no matter what. You need to make your spirituality higher by meditating, pray before you sleep to remember your dreams if you believe in it and always have a paper and pen beside you to quickly write it down before you forget.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by traihit: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:

Unless you're prepared to experience sleep paralysis (it has a name in psychology that I've forgotten), I will advise you not to try it.

On another note, you need to pay more attention to things around you. There are times when just a sound, a face of someone or something around will trigger your memory and you'll remember everything. I don't know much about dreams but most times when we forget dreams, it's mainly because we've not been observant. Anytime you wake up with a forgotten dream, have a time when you'll reflect and quiet your mind. But most importantly, be spiritually active. It's more beneficial than knowing the meaning of every dream.

58 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.