Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56672 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by cyndy1000(f): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.

Yes I believe these I also had such dreams and I get the interpretation immediately and I pray against backwardness.
Lately on two occasion I have seen myself interacting with celebrities pls interpret for me.
Secondly my eldest sis dreamt seeing me on low cut and carrying a gas cylinder that's leaking she came to cover it for me.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Olarewaju89: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2020
I would have like to comment early so i can elucidate people here.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by EDhims(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I would have like to comment early so i can elucidate people here.
Please you can still go ahead
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.
Backwardness or there something u need to fix back there
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Otunba80:
[color=#000099][/color] You are right. I am a dreamer to but once i do a naughty stuff before I sleep thats when I won’t see nothing. And for the op try to be natural definitely you will remember. I bought a printing machine two years ago and within three months i carry the machine back from my dream but I didn’t notice because I believe der is money not until last year that everything turn worse for me and i had to sell the machine back and the buyer hasn’t pay me till now. And am having a scared dream lately because am going through a lot but i use to pin myself and wake up when am in mess situation in a dream because i use to know it’s a dream once in a while, in my last dream i notice i was driving a car that it’s not mine and the police men stop me and am scared that they will tell me am a thief but once i sight the policemen through chking point i just pinched myself to wakeup cos u I don’t even know how to drive in reality
This remind me of a movie.. Is it inception??.
This titanic actor
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Agadavaa: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2020
+
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

LOL. Every abnormalities in Africa is always associated with evil.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls
U b wizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by shang6ix: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
he or she should be very very careful, some1 close to him/her is trying to hurt and get your friend in big trouble I mean big mess but he or she's coming with a strategy that looks like helping your friend.. And the person is someone very close to your friend... Might be GF or anybody buh someone very close to your friend.. Your friend should be very prayerful and be very careful... He or she should trust himself only
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
jeph19:

Yes drop your mail so I'll send you prayer rain by Dr. Olukoya, it will help improve his prayer life
Oderindemotayo@gmail.com
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by tonero230(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

Try and settle marine spirit.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by lawsta(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Drshobz:
I finished school since 2017
Finished service last year

But I usually dream of me writing
Exams in my school

I have had this dream more than 4 times
And most times the exams are very difficult
and hard .

Sometimes when I wake I usually thank God
That it's just a dream if not
Na better carryover I go get

Note. I only had one carryover throughout my
Year in school . I came out with 2.1
Am yet to find work
It is normal 2 av exam dream when strugling to achieve a very important task. U a fresh graduate and likely frantically looking 4 good job with lots of aspirations

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Neerich1512:
I always dream of swimming most of the timeat mostly on dirty water and times walking in streams. Am fed up with this dream cos it happens most of the time. I have prayed against marine spirit and the dream still continue. Pls any remedy to stop these?
That dream na make u for no big up.. It still means finding urself in messy n problematic situations all the time
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by darwin66109: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Well I always dream seeing my self in a classroom sometimes with old classmates sometimes in a school environment... Though an done my service the comment about setback when u see previous frnd got me worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ghettochild(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Heloct:

Actually, dreams like this don't always imply stagnation so don't start thinking.

It could be that God is trying to make you look into your foundation. Maybe your childhood friends are significant to your future. Maybe God doesn't want you to forget them. In spiritual terms though.
I
Some dreams could be plain and not mean much except you feel strongly otherwise.

I'm just trying to help in case someone knows better. Would love to learn more too.

In 2016 I would dream of being with my university colleagues in d exam halls... All of us oo...
Then I would wake up crying......
Tho I don't dream it anymore after some time but it got me worked up n I just couldn't relate the dream sha but I prolly assumed it was a sign that I needed to proceed to get Msc

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by marttol: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
jeph19:

Yes drop your mail so I'll send you prayer rain by Dr. Olukoya, it will help improve his prayer life
sir, please I also need prayer rain... my email ain't functioning, should I drop my whatsapp digits
please sir.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chudez0147(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, there are dreams that happens instantly and there are some that has been locked in to happen in 10years time waiting to happen.

There are 2 things we must do about our dreams; accept or reject it immediately we wake up.
I always reject mine... , Maybe that's why is not working against me.. But do you think we have the power to accept or reject?? If Yes, how do one reject being chased in the dream??

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Pascaldebravoo: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?

This is an act of some demonic agents—enemies of destiny—trying to frustrate his efforts in life. He needs to rise against them by faith based prayers.Having such dreams may cause disappointments if they're not tackled. He shouldn't take that for granted. I hope he's a Christian—let him Fast and pray in order to destroy the demonic powers behind such dreams. He will conquer them by the special grace of the almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chudez0147(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
cyndy1000:

Yes I believe these I also had such dreams and I get the interpretation immediately and I pray against backwardness.
Lately on two occasion I have seen myself interacting with celebrities pls interpret for me.
Secondly my eldest sis dreamt seeing me on low cut and carrying a gas cylinder that's leaking she came to cover it for me.
Lol ... maybe you should be in NNPC ...

I also had that dream of interacting with celebrities and President

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jeph19(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
marttol:
sir, please I also need prayer rain... my email ain't functioning, should I drop my whatsapp digits
please sir.
Alright then no problem
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by jeph19(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2020
EndiaSami:

please send: phundrumz001@gmail.comm.
Wasn't able to send it

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by marttol: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=jeph19 post=88797007]
Alright then no problem
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
chudez0147:

I always reject mine... , Maybe that's why is not working against me.. But do you think we have the power to accept or reject?? If Yes, how do one reject being chased in the dream??

Bro, its by praying specific prayers that addresses the dream.

If its a good dream, you pray for the manifestation but if its a bad one, you pray against it.
The bible is very clear about that in Matthew 16 vs 19
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chudez0147(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, its by praying specific prayers that addresses the dream.

If its a good dream, you pray for the manifestation but if its a bad one, you pray against it.
The bible is very clear about that in Matthew 16 vs 19
Ok, Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by lawsta(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
AAhmdi:

Pls what does it mean to have an haircut in the dream...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by afroxyz: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Africans would always spiritualise everything. Those of you that remember your dreams how has it made you Christlike?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by lawsta(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
AAhmdi:

Pls what does it mean to have an haircut in the dream...
if it is shave bald it is loss financial, properties
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by miraclea: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
I thank God for the first brother that answered your question and will like to continue from there anyone who paused your dream memory is enslaving your life already and doesn't want you to have a glimpse it's either your destiny or star is been used there is an alter that have started utilising your destiny am not trying to frightened you
Nothing will work apart from targeted fasting and prayer you have to pray against dream erasers, pray against alter that have caged your destiny ,pray that your labour be restored and pray the holy spirit destroy every dream manipulation ,I don't know if you have some unusual movement around your eyelids in the day if you do touch it and cancel dream blindness consistently and command your eyes to be activated in the realm of the spirit for people who dream of past location consistently you have left the place but your glory is still tied down there so you can't move forward prayer of recovery will solve the problem you may not need a pastor just be determined

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by charleybam(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2020
OKOATA:
wink There was a time I used to write all my dreams in a book, many years ago I dreamt I gave birth to a baby girl and truly my first child came out as a girl, like someone said it’s never a good thing to forget dreams. Read on how not to forget dreams online maybe it will help, if you meditate a lot like me you will always remember your dreams. I always remember mine no matter what. You need to make your spirituality higher by meditating, pray before you sleep to remember your dreams if you believe in it and always have a paper and pen beside you to quickly write it down before you forget.

Bro.. Knowledge, ProsperityandGood Life Will Always Follow You All The Days Of Your Life,Most People Doesn't Know The Power In Meditation,It Improves Intuition..I Wouldn't Mention The Rest Which I Know You Are Aware Of But The Op Should Do Research About Meditation And Make It A Habit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by adekayo1234(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
All these church people just like turning everything into religion and spiritual battle sha.

See them saying forgetting dream is a plan of the enemy to make sure you don't see their intent .

Some are saying it's due to masturbation grin

Pls OP the changes in the brain that occur during sleep (REM) do not support the information processing and storage needed for memory formation to take place after a dream. Forgetting dreams is very normal. 95% of dreams are usually forgotten upon waking up.
A sensible comment at last.... Chai, Africans can be so superstitious
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by molbic(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

Many of them don't pay attention when they dream ,
Most times I don't even advise people to watch too much movies because it has a little effect on how we dream..
exactly watching too much movie have made me to loose interest in my dreams
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by babyfalo: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
food or eating too much got nothing to do with this

It affects, because you might too heavy to quickly stand up from bed.

For me, what I do is to quickly stand up from the bed and try to recollect it back while still sitting
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by midolian(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Snakes in dreams are major enemies so I learnt.

Whenever he gets such dreams, he should spit dryly to the left three times and pray against the occurrence. He should be prayerful at all times and also learn to give alms to the poor as this wades off evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.