Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56595 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Joystark(f): 1:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Happens to me sometimes.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.
I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wakes up.
It's a natural phenomenon, fam. Don't be worried.
Be grateful for seeing every morning, instead.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Techcrunchng(m): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Dayoebe:
sometimes ago, I don't have any nightmares at all. People advised that I pray about it saying its not good. I did, I prayed and I started having dreams. Most of which I forget immediately I woke up, only to remember when the dream comes to past.
Now whenever I have a dream i'll like to remember, I will meditate on it whenever I woke up, before doing anything. Just that some of them are funny and unrealistic unlike those I didn't remember but came to past.
Am even confuse at a point, but now I have bigger issues to think about. Nightmare doesn't deserve much attention when you're right with your maker, though some believed its one of the channel God communicates. Fallacy!
do you really know the meaning of nightmare?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by PERVENCHE: 5:11am On Apr 24, 2020
MrBachelor:
How about those of us that don't dream?
everyone who falls asleep dreams. to remember your dream, stay still for about 4 to 5 minutes on your bed without moving or thinking when you wake up. do not give your brain any task. in this age, some may reach for their phone immediately they wake up or start their morning prayers. if you spend 5 minutes without tasking the brain or body, the brain will task itself and the 1st task is to collate your dreams. in the process of collation, you will remember your dreams. then you can pray or reach for your phone or use the bathroom etc.

some dreams are so vivid and intense we naturally remember them. others are short and transcend well may hardly recall them.

some drugs like marijuana and legally approved pharmaceutical drugs have side effects; the loss of short term memory. this can affect the brains' ability to recall and collate dreams.

like in everything in life, practice is needed. with time, you will get the hang of it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by kunlesmiles(m): 5:29am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
well, I try not to commend on things like dis, but its a serious issue so make I express myself. Now like someone rightly said, dreams could be from God, demon, and ur mind. But once we have reoccurring dreams, an altar of prayer has to be raised. Snake dreams signifies witchcraft activities in one's life.
Questions:
Does ur Frd fornicate?
How is ur frd doing financially
How is ur frds marriage /relationship.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Oyiboman69: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2020
astonished:

You just spew trash, that dream is a popular one known by almost everyone, it doesnt have two meaning, backwardness
African....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by traihit: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Davoneskay:

Sleeping positions have nothing to do with spiritual paralysis. I once believed sleeping with ones back can cause sleeping paralysis. Make I even burst ur brain, I sleep buck naked and I don't get harassed. In fact, sleeping with ur back laid will give u better remembrance of ur dream.
Fear, living with possessed people, inactive spiritual life, and spiritual impurity may lead to sleep paralysis.

The few times I've experienced it, was because of the way I slept so it's my experience.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by femi4: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wakes up.
Write it down immediately you are awake. Dreams are stored in our virtual memory. Probability to forget them is high
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by BlueDragonttess(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Y else because u have demantia
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by baconline(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Abeg, don't worry , your brain is very active when u sleep that's all , do not spiritualize any thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Peace081: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

did that ya friend offend Lala on this forum or in other fora?

ask am well oo!

grin
grin grin grin Must u joke with everything?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by flowbjones(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

Did you have an idea that COVID-19 was approaching?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kimzo: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?
nawa ooo, maybe your dreams are made in China, them no Dey last...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by condralbedez: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.
That's a set back in life....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Its absolutely normal to forget your dream.

But to be conscious of the happenings, you'll master LUCID DREAMING.

I've paid attention to dreams that I can effect anything I want in my dream.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by OlawaleBammie: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

Legends says seeing oneself in the place he had lived in d past is a sign of backwardness, every dream interpreter says dat..

But me notin consan me oo, afterall its QUE SERA SERA.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by playapayaski: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Same way most Nigerians forget most countries have been on lockdown for months now n still dying in their thousands n still counting.. Whc day we start here? Everyone is hungry cos of our selfish n greedy govt, but this is war, so who cares about them.. U don't hear gun shots, nuclear weapons n bomb blast don't mean shit ain't real.. Stay indoors n stay alive, if not for yourself, but for those you love.. And if you don't care, stay indoors for those who love u unknowingly..
Think of this as a bio warfare.

I don't dream a lot so I hardly forget the few I do.. Morning all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2020
All these church people just like turning everything into religion and spiritual battle sha.

See them saying forgetting dream is a plan of the enemy to make sure you don't see their intent .

Some are saying it's due to masturbation grin

Pls OP the changes in the brain that occur during sleep (REM) do not support the information processing and storage needed for memory formation to take place after a dream. Forgetting dreams is very normal. 95% of dreams are usually forgotten upon waking up.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by francis5051: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

From experience, it's like he has a friendnemy. He has somebody close to him that is working against him.
chairman what about dreaming where you are picking plenty of udara (agbalumo) or (African star apple) ?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by yassinattah(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
It seems you have a soft brain and hence you are narrow minded.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by atoleybaba(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

From experience, it's like he has a friendnemy. He has somebody close to him that is working against him.
lol shut up with ur stupidity already and stop reading meaningless things to dreams....can't u even see the person u quoted just made up d dream

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Zagaboss: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
But most times when l dream and remember my dream,within a week,it will happen,but wen l dream and forget,it will not happen,...maybe you can treat malaria first,then pray.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
I forget my dreams too but i always remember a nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ofiko123(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
It is not a good thing to forget your dream...pray about it...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by stubbornman(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
it happens to me alot and also I fly in my dreams when I encounter danger and most times just for fun I am very concious of it... I feel like I can fly in the real life but I'm scared to try... I feel there lots or maybe few humans too with such ability.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ignis: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
This is very serious.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by oteneaaron(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

I watched a documentary in Netflix

- Dreams explained

On the show, a Neurosurgeon who specializes in dreams said that - if you want to remember your dreams,

First make sure you drink a lot of water before going to bed,

You know what that means, for each time you stand up to urinate and go back to bed, you will remember your dreams.

I haven't tried it sha.

Unless you are looking for some special message in your dream.

Dreams are just a natural part of human sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by koffsman(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Jokes apart, seek spiritual help we live in a wicked world
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by omonnakoda: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
You forget your dream because you are not concentrating. This is very bad

Next time when you start dreaming try and pay attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by KingBaba1(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.
very acurate interpretation to the young man's dream.. We all have spiritual battles we face in life, and especially in the dream, and that's why it's more than a miracle when we sleep and wake up
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Poorboy41: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Don’t sleep with pillow. You will remember all your dreams

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.