Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56737 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Bukden16(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
iretiolu92:
Because you eat too much

Is it true?
See as village people confused.

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by bennito: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls
My God! Was just as if we share exactly same dream pattern. The only addition is that I atimes fly when faced road blockage in order to cross it.
An explanation will greatly be appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by olurili(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.
that setback slow progress
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by israelmao(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Many dreams result from the anxieties or cares or events you had in the day time.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kizzygentle: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
Bro I usually see baby in my dream. Please what does it mean. I don't know how to explain how I see them but eventually I somehow end up seeing them. Am not married and I don't even have any girl. I can't remember d last time I even had sex. Infact it keeps bothering me honestly. Please if u have any idea what it means or anybody in d house can help me out. Thanks.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by gonkin(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Funny this is I can actually control my dreams. I always have this ability to levitate similar to neo. When there's danger I avoid it easily and if its imminent, I actually wake up before it can happen . I don't eat or drink in dreams. When I have something to do the next day that I'm really eager to do. I find myself dreaming about it. Stuff like exams and interviews. I'm actually something else like im super in my dreams. Best part is that since childhood once I have any technical ideas or problems I actually get solutions revealed to me in my dreams. I fixed my car problems, pc and even phone programming via dreams. It's amazing. Though it's not everytime I dream. When I do it feels better than reality.
This was the last stuff I got the idea from my dream. An Inverter housing. Its kind of cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by joinpreneur(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
For those who need direction about their lives. It is dangerous to be living a clueless life. There, you're prone to all kinds of distractions. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share my encounter with a woman of God I met. She blessed me real good. I tell you believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates. No much talk guys; for those interested: You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by matrixmuzi: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.

Bro that's backwardness . Seeing yourself in places u have left years ago or your primary or secondary school you have left yes ago is backwardness. Lack of progress. Also seeing yourself writing difficult exam in school and never finished or pass your paper is fruitless effort. Disappointment at the point of breakthrough. U need prayers honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Stjims: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.

You don't have to be a Pastor to interpret dream.
If you know you know. some dream need proper interpretation. it's not all about what you've seen sometimes. while some dream are straightforward that's if you can understand the dream
all you've said is right. stagnation and backwardness is what it means when you see yourself in your former school or with old friends.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wowo2: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

You are either too tired when you go to sleep or you are drinking too much before bed. Thank me later.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Drshobz(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
I finished school since 2017
Finished service last year

But I usually dream of me writing
Exams in my school

I have had this dream more than 4 times
And most times the exams are very difficult
and hard .

Sometimes when I wake I usually thank God
That it's just a dream if not
Na better carryover I go get

Note. I only had one carryover throughout my
Year in school . I came out with 2.1
Am yet to find work

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by obezaleel(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Change the hand side you are sleeping with to other sides, you will never forget it again
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by bensowe(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
I only have one friend.

It means two things:
1) backwardness, or
2) is where your is emanating from.
You need a serious pray and deliverance.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by koldej(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I only have one friend.
Man u gats to pray against any power that want to return u bck to square 1
Anoda praya u can pray is God should elevate ND move u to a higher level if u tink u av been in d same position for years....
Seeing urself bck in d village wit the people u grew up wit togeda or seeing urself bck in primary skul or secondary skul is synonymous to a downfall bt trust me dat will not happen to u...try nd cultivate d habit of reading psalm 91 frm verse one to d end everyday..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by joinpreneur(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Drshobz:

Exams in my school

and hard .

Am yet to find work

OMG! Calm down. There's no mountain that deem it fit to stand before the God of Host of all creatures. It is minor issue. All you need to do is very simple but the devil may frustrate you if care is not taken
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ProsperChrist20: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm this is a very serious case
I've three adverse to give you
1) you've to surrender all unto JESUS and Repent from your sin.
2) when you're about to sleep remember to pray against dream thieve and
tell GOD that you want to remember your dream when you're awke.
3) when you wake up even if you don't remember your dreams pray and
commit all the dreams you've had unto the hand of the living God and
tell GOD let him causal all the dreams that'll not please him in your life
and let the ones stand in your life and perfect that which is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by delpee(f): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I only have one friend.

Fast and pray against retrogression and stagnation. Most things are settled in the spiritual realm before they manifest physically in our lives. That's why it's necessary to have presence of mind and to pray targeted prayers when necessary. May God answer your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Mypeople2(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Daniwak:
U eat too much in d dream that's y. Pray against eating in d dreams. Use Psalm 91 and pray. If u masturbate, try and do away with it. I know it may b hard but reduce it. Also try and sleep with pen and paper close to u if u take ur spiritual life seriously.
You nor get problem my guy .You are just trying to cause problems for yourself .You see, this is one of the effects of lockdown
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by singa4real: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Drshobz:

Exams in my school

and hard .

Am yet to find work

Good want you to serve him, You have a talent that he need. Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by adeiza4u(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
I will appreciate it if you could help me with any insight in relation to dreams.I'm a conservative Christian, and I dream a lot. Virtually all my dreams are prophetic such that those who know me well see me as a prophet, though I don't know yet if that is what prophecy entails. I noticed since the time I started having a good relationship with my God, that someone used to reveal anyone who is about to die around me to me through dreams. And it would happen exactly. It started first with my daddy; I saw him dead when he was sick and I quickly went into fasting and prayer for him, but he still died, a Muslim. I so got angry with God and almost backslided for not saving my lovely daddy who has remained my only hero. It continues afterwards since then. Believe me anyone that is about to die around me, I'll be told in dreams but I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. One still happened in February and I told my brother. Days after the said neighbor died exactly. When it happened this way, I usually feel guilty and helpless, knowing someone is about to die and can't help it. This has been disturbing my heart. What do you think I can do sir, especially to help those I see about to die?
I also used to have good dreams coming to pass too. Through dreams for instance, I already know who I will be in the future etc

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Oviper: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreams and thoughts are easily forgetten perhaps one would remember the ones that catches our attention and increases activity in our dorsolateral prefrontal cortex

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I only have one friend.

Backwardness
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by FireKing: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Good morning please if you must overcome this then start reading the Bible if you are a Christian, then you must go into fasting and prayer at least in three days then before u complete the fasting you will always remember ur dreams. Please get closer to GOD
mabeni:

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by tiana29(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
maxiuc:
you have informed earlier but you shouldn't have told them

When you have such dreams is time for you to pray for insight of what's going on in your life pls don't go to any pastor deal with it yourself that's why God reveal it to you

This heartbreak might take your life that's why God reveal it to you and also check yourself because ur dream may also be pointing out something else apart from relationships
thank you
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Drshobz:

Exams in my school

and hard .

Am yet to find work

You need to pray against backwardness chief.

Rewriting exams you've written before, finding yourself in places you grew up or left a long time ago, they are all signs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by FireKing: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Please also read psalm 91 always

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2020
MAN'S FIRST CONSCIOUS STATE IS WHEN HE IS AWAKE AND THE 2ND IS HIS SUB-CONSCIOUS STATE WHEN ASLEEP. IN HIS SUB-CONSCIOUS STATE, WHILE ASLEEP HE CAN DREAM AND THE DREAMS ARE STORED UP IN HIS MEMORY. IF U'RE THE TYPE THAT WAKE UP AND REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS, U HAVE SHARP MEMORY BUT IF U DONT, UR MEMORY IS DULL AND PEOPLE WHO FALL UNDER THIS, SLEEP AND SNOR A LOT. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by virgo008: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
try avoid eating okro, ogbono and snail ... if u still dont remember your drms after this, then you need to be prayerful
mabeni:

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Egbetayo(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

I am also into such dreams . After having such dreams repeatedly I enquire and I was told that it is an indication that you are about to travel.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by IAmTobore(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Bigchristo:
i am experiencing same thing too, I had such a dream this night places I’ve not been for years I saw my self there
I left that place since 14 years ago but last night I dream of that place.
It seems like this lockdown is going to cause lots of setbacks and stagnation to so many people. Moreover, that's what our leaders want. A poor subject to rule over. I'm saying this because of the amount of people that has been saying they had this kind of dream.

Sometimes you don't only need prayers, you need practicals too.

I will suggest anyone and everyone reading this post should learn a new skill in this lockdown period. Just learn anything new.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by lionD: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Neerich1512:
I always dream of swimming most of the timeat mostly on dirty water and times walking in streams. Am fed up with this dream cos it happens most of the time. I have prayed against marine spirit and the dream still continue. Pls any remedy to stop these?

Bro stop masturbation
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by adekunle105: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
According to scientist, it mean your dreaming duration is not up to 23 seconds. that is why you are forgeting it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mary's Command For Catholics / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.