Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56731 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by FireKing: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Please go into fasting and prayer 6-12pm and pray against witch craft manipulation by reading psalm 35
Drshobz:
I finished school since 2017
Finished service last year

But I usually dream of me writing
Exams in my school

I have had this dream more than 4 times
And most times the exams are very difficult
and hard .

Sometimes when I wake I usually thank God
That it's just a dream if not
Na better carryover I go get

Note. I only had one carryover throughout my
Year in school . I came out with 2.1
Am yet to find work
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Ginaz(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
it’s the dream you accept to happens to you accordingly . I always refuse to accept any bad dream and even though they are bad , I turn it into positive with my mouth as soon as I wake up physically. If it’s a bad dream, I wake up and say that dream whatever it meant would only manifest good into my life. The spiritual controls the physical but the physical can reject the spiritual fire to fire . God didn’t give me a spirit of cowardice but one of power.

I’m a dreamer ... I don dream well well for this my life . Sometimes I get afraid , most times filled with spirit. God has blessed the tongue to say what it wants and it shall happen accordingly.

I’ve never had bad dreams come to pass by the grace of God in my life . I always vehemently reject and choose to forget them.

It’s what you accept you shall get . It’s what you speak you shall receive . We are all gods in a human form so I reject any works of the devil in my life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Mbenny(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
you are right bro. ever since i started taking note of my dream i alway see some things that happened around as Notting new to me because some will seem familiar.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Offpoint: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.
All humans forget 60-97% of their dreams and there are nights you forget 100%.

There are those who forgot their dreams when they wake up and remember them later in the day and there are those who remember theirs immeditaly after waking up.

Best Way to remember your dream is to try remembering it when you wake up from it.

The fact you know you've dreamed, means you remember your dreams... you only forgot the details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by africanusvu(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Because dreams ar at night and night is in the dark while days ar in the light.it. Tries to tell u to allow wat happened in d dark for darkness and face the lightness of Ur days.ur future is always brighter like the days stop living in the dark
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Emmanuel602(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.

Quit masturbation
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by AAhmdi(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

Pls what does it mean to have an haircut in the dream...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by kingcalors(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
what has masturbating got to do with this? They do not in any way corelate.
My dear, MASTURBATION is worse than lassa fever, Ebola virus, HIV plus Covid-19 all combined. Those who masturbate are living dead. A formication is far better than masturbation.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by determination26(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
These days, I feel so confused. I used to dream a lot in the past and also remember my dreams but I think I've corrupted my mind and soul with the things of the world. I also used to have that dream of seeing my old classmates and being in my old secondary school and to be honest, my life feels like I'm constantly taking one step front and three steps backwards no matter how hard I try. I've tried going to churches to get genuine help, the last one I went to, a supposedly strong woman of God requested for some crates of minerals or malt plus my prayer request in an envelope with some money in it. Right now, I'm considering seeking help from a spiritualist because it seems like pastors have failed me, I'm married with kids and all my efforts to better my life keeps proving abortive. I need a way out, I promised myself I'd give my kids a great life and for their sake I'm willing to go to any length(excluding human sacrifice) to know what's going on.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by MrPaul2: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

I bet it with you, you will dream serious bad dream if that's not your usual sleeping position, secondly you will snow badly grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-pUZPIQ730&feature=share

Listen and deduce the reason you forget your dream
It is the kingdom of darkness making sure you don’t remember your dream so they can operate unhindered in your life and cause you damage , remember Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed for because they lack knowledge
But don’t relent in praying and fasting to defeat them

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by FireKing: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Please it's bad that is witch craft practice with out you knowing about it. Pray and fast so that who ever is dragging you to coven at night GOD should disconnect you from them
bennito:

My God! Was just as if we share exactly same dream pattern. The only addition is that I atimes fly when faced road blockage in order to cross it.
An explanation will greatly be appreciated
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Offpoint: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Pattypatt:
Pray pray pray, its a spiritual problem, you should always remember your dreams.
Nobody on earth always remembered their dreams, you dream everyday but there days you don't remember your dreams.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by BIGREEL(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?

Whenever you wake up, be sure to stay where you are (don't even change position) for a moment during which you try to recall the dream, with this I'm very sure you will remember.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Leodaniel176: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Pls is not dreaming a problem too?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Adakintroy2: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreams are aspect of our sub conscious manifestation. Sometimes fear revealed in some forms or depest urges or concern. Many of this things we may have meditated on for long and giving so many definitions without even rembering.

If I Long for sex non stop, chance are I may have dreams which put me in contact with women. So with irrational fear may put me with nightmares or death scares.

When I gave my life to christ many yrs ago. I had those nightmares for long. Death, sleping with women in dreams and all. nightmares too This dream get so complicated I would wake up not knowing to make of it. Because I hardly confine in anyone. I turn to christ.

The first thing I notice as a constant theme in the bible was fear vs faith. Everytime
God made contact with his deciples or prophet, the first thing he rebuked in them was fear.

"Let not your heart be trouble". So I started my meditations from there. That led me to contentmention and peace of heart. My thought became clear..I could see my errors clear. My urges were my begged downfall..luster and all. I started praying against them. And removing myself from those line.

It was a constant battle. But I prayed for grace and God was with me. I grew steadily and gradually. Later my dreams became clear. I got sad dreams but not as before and I could easily interprete them and I remember them.

If the mind is clear this is easy to attain. You will not need to strain you mind in the morning. Try meditate on good things. It purify the minds also.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by kudosamass(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
The solution is to use Amethyst Crystals. Put it under your pillows or bed
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
oteneaaron:

I watched a documentary in Netflix

- Dreams explained

On the show, a Neurosurgeon who specializes in dreams said that - if you want to remember your dreams,

First make sure you drink a lot of water before going to bed,

You know what that means, for each time you stand up to urinate and go back to bed, you will remember your dreams.

I haven't tried it sha.

Unless you are looking for some special message in your dream.

Dreams are just a natural part of human sleep.
thanks for this. Will try it.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chigirlangel: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
I do see snakes in my dream, the last time i dreamt about such(last month) i was bitten by one.... another dream i had, i found myself buying from a man i know who died few years ago, the dream scared me badly, i wonder what could be the meaning of such dream and why i had such that day
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Muhylonaire(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

From experience, it's like he has a friendnemy. He has somebody close to him that is working against him.

Lmao like Vector as portrayed by M.I
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Oyiboman69: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
idonhammer:
Please don't mislead him, seeing yourself where you grew up is backwardness and it is not something to joke with.

Don't attach everything to superstition... You don't know anything about dream interpretation.
Check all those who have quoted me and you'll see someone attesting to my interpretation.
I can also tell you the dream that relate to that your interpretation of the backwardness.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by ominirajj: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.
SET BACK . PRAY AGAINST YOU IT
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
AAhmdi:

Pls what does it mean to have an haircut in the dream...
It could be a bad dream or also a good one defending what your dream type is.

Basically it means that someone has tampered with your glory.
Your hair represents your glory.
So it depends on the hair style
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Adewalefisayo(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2020
It is not a good thing to dream and forget whether good or bad. I will advice you See a prophet.
You can call 08063738866.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Honeydenz(f): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Mine is scary as hell.
I usually dream of seeing a friend of mine who died in a bike accident in 2016. That dream have occurred like three times now. I don't know what it means seeing a dead fellow coming back in your dream to organized things with u as if he's still alive. Then I wake up to remember he died long ago...
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
bennito:

My God! Was just as if we share exactly same dream pattern. The only addition is that I atimes fly when faced road blockage in order to cross it.
An explanation will greatly be appreciated
Me too bro
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

I can bet it either my life. If you sleep in that manner, na sleeping paralysis nonstop

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Egbetayo post=88792351]

I am also into such dreams . After having such dreams repeatedly I enquire and I was told that it is an indication that you are about to travel.[/quote
And yes I've travelled out a lot
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U b great man guy, bliv me
Thanks bruh
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by 6ixT8: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
R2bees:
Do you smoke weed?

damn niccur! It seems you can relate. that shit is lucid mengrin

to all those feeling like the biblical Joseph. if I may ask, since the day your were born, can you recall at least 10 of the dream you had in time passed?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dreyton36: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
stubbornman:

Bro I dream exactly the same thing .. I feel I can fly in real life...do have that feeling too
Dunno about real life bro , but sometimes it comes like an imagination
But I really do fly most times in my dream peacefully and everyone will be amazed and Happy
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by deavicky(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Because u have them earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Mary's Command For Catholics / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.