Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him (82013 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
As shared by popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie.

In JS2, I told my father I didn't want to go to school anymore, he should open electrical shop for me.
He said ok.
He Invited me to his room, locked the door & pulled out his belt.
He gave me a beating that reset my brain to factory setting.
Look at me today.
Thank you Dad!

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1253224874233024513

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Ningen(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pete Edochie face is scary as hell. grin
He'll be dropping proverbs while flogging you.

860 Likes 67 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Frankfuse: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Truly dis man get mind sha

Imagine na my dad you tell that one?

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Infogetong(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Me I can not even tell my Dad that those days. Its suicide mission.!

I remember the day I went to play ps2 in one shop like that one Saturday, when I was ment to be in Jamb lesson. Till now I it still don't know how he got to find out. The only thing I could remember was that I picked pin till I could no longer feel my right leg. I stated shouting "Daddy please my leg has paralyzed !"

Thank God my grandma come to my rescue..

See me now.. I wish my dad waited to see who I am now ..

During the lockdown, here's a little gig for you if you don't mind making 1k per signup you get. Register at http://top.infobet.tech/P2 and refer to http://top.infobet.tech/setup for set up instructions

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by JasonJidenna(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
What even gave Yul the boldness to talk to Okonkwo in such manner?

Look here son, you can play and swing with your mother's breast, but not with your father's testicles.

594 Likes 41 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by NwaNimo1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
......and look at Elon Musk who's parents backed his ambitions.

Look at him first

[img]https://media./images/a061350e5c5db9d25638bbeb5e4a6778/tenor.gif[/img]

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by oloriLFC(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin School is good tho. The knowledge and all, but some people with electrical shops are doing way better than a lot of graduates here in Nigeria.

479 Likes 27 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by gidiv21981: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
ok
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Houseofglam7(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by tillaman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Some of us don’t have the balls to say that to our father back then, then if I see my dad driving into the street and I never do my assignment omo na with full speed I go run go hide for Them Ugochukwu flat finish my assignment for their flat before coming to say welcome sir cheesy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Iamdamifroshii(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's good for him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by StrikeBack(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool

What are you

Who are you

Attention seeker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ngwababe(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Romanoff(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rotfl.

I admire his courage at that age.

To look Pete Edochie in the eyes and tell him you're dropping out of school.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Kingpele(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin this guy get liver, with his dad kind of composure and face, he had the guts to say such at js2 for that matter , well he is lucky to be alive today... He need to go for a very big Thanksgiving in the church after this covid19 because the devil wanted to use him to terminate his own life at such a tender age... This one escaped his village people at a tender age...

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Christmasdon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
I DID NOT SMELL LIES HERE.

4 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ednut1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lets be honest here. There is no way he would have dared

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Mikelarteta(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yul even get mind sef to look Pete Edoche for eye tell am that. I salute him courage.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by iCauseTrouble: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by darocha1: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yul no dy look him papa movie.

If you trued it with kanoyo O kanayo, you will probably still be in his cupboard coughing out euros

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ChristineC: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin not only electric shop, I'll add quality "belt" to your wares.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some beatings are needed in life. Spare the rod and spoil the child, its in the bible.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by crossfm: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some beating have only one function to perform, which is taking you back to factory reset.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by PBeni(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by passyhansome(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
OKAY
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by serverconnect(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good father is always a good father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.