Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Prepare Crab Meat Vegetable Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Crab Meat Vegetable Stew (1292 Views)

As Usual. White Rice With Vegetable Stew. No Time! / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Crab Meat Vegetable Stew by bensky: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys!

I hope you are keeping safe?

Lot of people say vegetable is boring to cook. Vegetable is just there?

And i'm wondering and rolling my eyes like seriously? Is it the same vegetable i know people are talking about?
Not to worry i will be showing you how to prepare vegetable using different method like using crab meat ( seafood).

Buying a Crab:

Crabs are best cooked when it's alive and should be cooked immediately after killing, so always make your crab is fresh and alive during purchase, never buy dead uncooked crab as you don't know when it was killed it may no longer safe to eat

Ingredients:

- 100g Vegetable( Ugu)
- 4 medium-sized crabs meat
- 1 Big onion diced
- 1 medium piece of ginger
- 5 yellow blended Cameron Pepper 1 kg
- Shrimps salt and Seasoning to tastes
- 5 Piece chopped or blended tomatoes

Preparation & cooking time Time: 20 Mins

- Clean and steam shrimps, crab for 50 seconds and set aside in a clean plate.
- Place your pot on gas and pre heat palm oil for about 2 seconds.
- Add chopped onions and Cameron pepper to cook for 1 second.
- Add Fresh tom-motes to cook for 2 seconds.
- Add steamed shrimps and crab and stir for 2 second.
- Add your Vegetable to cook with low heat for 1 second Food is ready.

you can eat with either rice, sweet potatoes, unripe plantain of your choice.. 19 Hope my crab meat vegetable stew is delicious., this is an amazing way to boast your immune system against covid 19.check my blog for other recipes check https://foodbybee.com/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Meat Stock For Stew/jollof Rice? / Is It Goat Meat Or Bone Meat / Maggi Or Onga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.