Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job (867 Views)

Getting First Job As A Developer / How Did You Land You First Job As A Self-taught Developer? / How I Became A Software Developer And Got My First Job Within A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by olamideyelo: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
I hosted Gbenga Adebiy on the Remote Work session webinar on Monday 20th April 2020 and we discussed how to get started on UpWork, writing dope profiles and proposals and most importantly landing your first job as a beginner on the platform among other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i70fEYt_cMQ

1 Like

Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by Bloggingscope: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Awesome Idea but making a video in a country Like Nigeria is still okay but making a video that is a typical audio is useless

What happens to podcasting? Or just using an audio insteading of converting to an image-video
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by olamideyelo: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Let those who will watch do so in peace. If only you took out time to check the page out, you'd have saved yourself time and data PROFESSOR BLOGGINGSCOPE .
Bloggingscope:
Awesome Idea but making a video in a country Like Nigeria is still okay but making a video that is a typical audio is useless

What happens to podcasting? Or just using an audio insteading of converting to an image-video
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by Bloggingscope: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
olamideyelo:
Let those who will watch do so in peace. If only you took out time to check the page out, you'd have saved yourself time and data PROFESSOR BLOGGINGSCOPE .

I watched 3-5 minutes and had to leave madam, I didn't gain anything so why should I further. I just watched to 50mins now still a pic-videk

Clapping back at those telling you the truth won't go a long way.

What you do is really good and I even know the interviewee on upwork.

Do a video or an audio or forget it.
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by olamideyelo: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
AGAIN, LET THOSE WHO WILL WATCH DO SO , HOW CAN YOU LEARN ANYTHING WHEN YOU ONLY WATCHED OR PLAYED FOR 3 MINUTES,
MOVE OVER ABEG
Bloggingscope:

I watched 3-5 minutes and had to leave madam, I didn't gain anything so why should I further. I just watched to 50mins now still a pic-videk

Clapping back at those telling you the truth won't go a long way.

What you do is really good and I even know the interviewee on upwork.

Do a video or an audio or forget it.
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by Bloggingscope: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
olamideyelo:
AGAIN, LET THOSE WHO WILL WATCH DO SO , HOW CAN YOU LEARN ANYTHING WHEN YOU ONLY WATCHED OR PLAYED FOR 3 MINUTES,
MOVE OVER ABEG

Ok Mrs, done so already

Goodbye
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by olamideyelo: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
People like you come online to undermine and talk other people down, you should do better and stop being an antagonist. It was a WEBINAR recorded and uploaded online for people who couldn't attend and for a larger audience to benefit from, yet you want to teach me YOUTUBER who has been making YouTube videos for 3 years the importance of VIDEO CONTENT and PODCASTING? Do better please
Bloggingscope:

Ok Mrs, done so already

Goodbye
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by Bloggingscope: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
olamideyelo:
People like you come online to undermine and talk other people down, you should do better and stop being an antagonist. It was a WEBINAR recorded and uploaded online for people who couldn't attend and for a larger audience to benefit from, yet you want to teach me YOUTUBER who has been making YouTube videos for 3 years the importance of VIDEO CONTENT and PODCASTING? Do better please

The last time I heard, YouTube is an online video-sharing platform not a podcasting platform and 95% of contents on it are videos so why will you podcast on youtube.

My sister this is not United State of America where data is almost free and even if we are going to watch videoz it will not be a static podcasted type.

I've gone through your chaneel amd you know this, most of your contents are plain videos. When I saw the video the first thought I had was to bookmark it for my friends but when I watched I saw that it was even a static video, I was short of words.

This is the last time I will quote you though.

Bye finally
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by Vector606: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okay ohh, but see my signature below if anyone wants to get in let me know
Re: WEBINAR: How To Get Started On Upwork And Tips To Land Your First Job by olamideyelo: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. THE VIDEO HAS OVER 70 VIEWS AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING, LET THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DATA WATCH, SKIP ALONG AND BYE FINALLY
Bloggingscope:

The last time I heard, YouTube is an online video-sharing platform not a podcasting platform and 95% of contents on it are videos so why will you podcast on youtube.

My sister this is not United State of America where data is almost free and even if we are going to watch videoz it will not be a static podcasted type.

I've gone through your chaneel amd you know this, most of your contents are plain videos. When I saw the video the first thought I had was to bookmark it for my friends but when I watched I saw that it was even a static video, I was short of words.

This is the last time I will quote you though.

Bye finally

(1) (Reply)

Between C#, Golang And Javascript Which Should I Learn As My First Language / What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. / Need A Website Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.