Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) (902 Views)

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
I was in primary school then , return home one afternoon the food was very cold took it to the kitchen to warm it then i tasted it "the salt wasn't enough " i complain to my mum ...she told me to add more Salt to it

I add small and asked her "is that enough " she said no add more ...na so the food become salty

I couldn't eat cry con see beating i have to take it like that

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Share yours

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
shocked

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
How far tosyne2much. Long time cheesy grin ...

Con share your experience o

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by Pheals(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by daddytime(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol...

So many tori...

Childhood memories sha, very nostalgic...

Back then, my childhood friend Chijioke and I will often sneak down to the river in my hood. ( Mgbuosimini river in Agip village) for those who are familiar with P.H.

On school days we'd sometimes go for a bath in the morning and usually make it back home to get prepped for our afternoon session school then (Community Primary School, Rumueme).

On this particular day, Chijioke and I had lost touch with our timing obviously gotten carried away with our swimming and fishing expedition, school time had passed, and the entire Mgbuosimini were out in search of us.

Someone had made a suggestion for the search party to check out the waterside because there was hardly any week a drowning incident wasn't reported at the river.

We were already out from the water and hurriedly dressing up to set out and make it to school on time (so we thought). However, looking up, we were faced with a crowd headed by my dad and Chijioke's dad ( Mr. Maduka a.k.a Papa Chijioke). Na so we weak like dodo. We were urged not to bother dressing up.

Pertinent to chip in that my mum had given birth a week prior, and this very day was the seventh day when the baby will be named.

Having ordered us not to bother covering our birthday suits, that was how Chijioke and I were made to make the long walk of shame from the water/riverside all the way back to our compound while Papa Chijioke turned our ordeal into one where he'd show his singing skills by ordering the other kids who had gathered around to sing along as they chanted " flog them like a nama, flog them like a thief, they are not Rivers men, flog them like a nama". Mind you, as the chants are going on, my dad and Mr. Maduka took turns in flogging anyone of us that was closer to them, no discrimination, and no one minded his child. Na proper community beating.

The humiliation had continued like that until we arrived in our compound.

Our usually bubbly "face me I face you" compound was eerily and unusually calm that I had started wondering if Chijioke's and my truancy could have been responsible for this.

The beating had stopped when we got home while Chijioke and I took our positions in different corners close to our respective entrances, of course, still in the nudity. I was hesitant to go into the house because I knew a second round of beating with a belt while I did the infamous pick pin was awaiting me.

While perched on the corner and thinking how "if only I hadn't listened to Chijioke), my kid brother (Vic) had run up to me stuttering " Tita, Tita, baby die". I had asked him, "you say wetin"? Thinking it was one of those his usual blabbing's seeing how he was still learning to speak, and yet, he had repeated those same words " baby die". Only then did it all make sense to me. The anger with which Daddy allowed the whip fly and drop on my lean Lil frame plus the unusual quietness of my compound. Oh boy, na so I burst cry oh part 2. This time I was crying for what awaited me in that room.

When I couldn't hold it any longer standing outside with the mosquitoes, I had gone in to brace the last fight.

True to my initial thoughts, if una see beating wey I receive that night ehn....at a point, I almost believed I had a hand in my baby sister's death.

Husband and wife combine forces pour their anger on me.

Life....

How many man wan remember?

If I back una tory of my experiences as a hawker ehn?
Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pheals:
How far tosyne2much. Long time cheesy grin ...

Con share your experience o
It's really been a while dear. Hope you're good?

Lemme book this plot of land. Will return back to modify cool
Re: Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) by bluefilm: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Some of these stories are quite hilarious.

I'm wonder what happened to that guy that dropped bonnet on his dad's head afterwards

(1) (Reply)

The 'high' Plane / Reference / Hillariously Infectious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.