Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

How To Change The Font Under Your Posts On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Change The Font Under Your Posts On Instagram (496 Views)

CBN Policies Paying Off as exchange rate (N1431/$) posts Best Gain in 6 Weeks / How Can I Change The Number Linked To My BVN / Make Money Online By Liking And Commenting And Also Sharing Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Font Under Your Posts On Instagram by abdulahi90(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is how you change the font on your profile and under your posts on Instagram

When you scroll and click through Instagram, you may have come across a post or profile in a different font than you type your posts with. It is a one way to make your Instagram profile that little bit more personal.

Looking complicated? That is not so bad. I figured out for you how to master this in no time.

Cut, paste The Post...
All you have to do for such a 'nice' upgrade of your posts or profile is to go to an online font generator for Instagram, such as Instagram Fonts

Here you enter the text you would like to change. Then comes a list of choices. Copy the text you want and paste it under your post or in your
profile. wow!
Re: How To Change The Font Under Your Posts On Instagram by kilotomartial(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thank you for this tip. I was searching for this as well. I ended up google with a font generator for Instagramthat does the job. Will bookmark these sites for daily uses. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

CPI Report For March 2020: A Steady Rise In Inflation To 12.26% / How To Make Money In The House / Make Money In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.