Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (16922 Views)

What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Keketu(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
fattprince:

I've started seeing you in my dreams. Guess that's the only place I could. (at least for now)
hi please stop angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by zagorakis(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
I can't date a garrulous lady.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fattprince(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2020
Keketu:
hi please stop angry
grin grin She's my friend nothing more. We are distance apart. So calm your self bro.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Keketu(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2020
fattprince:

grin grin She's my friend nothing more. We are distance apart. So calm your self bro.
okay thanks bro for understanding matrimony

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can't date a broke guy

Even if he's absolutely perfect in every other way? What if he's completely faithful, loves U unconditionally, tries his hardest to become prosperous and give you both the best life?
And wat if U denied him and a year or two later he becomes really rich?
U never know. If a man loves U n has nothing U should encourage him, inspire him n motivate him if he's a good guy n that can be the key to finding the perfect man. If U go for a man who's already got money and U only with him for the money U could be missing out on being with the perfect guy.
But each to their own I guess:-)

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2020
if you are not tall(5'10 above) , mesomorph, no excess muscle especially that of upper back, triceps and biceps issa a turn off , butt ,thick thigh =waist to legs bigger than torso , athletic body and pointed nose, clean in every aspect and sensitive,funny,dancer, explore, playful, face shape (oval, square or oblong), moderate lips and mouth not to big and wide, thick eyebrows, long torso /short legs, round or almond eyes shape, long and high Bridge nose, Libra, Aquarius or Leo and CONTENTMENT... just forgo about it.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by shamsin6300(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
if you are not tall, mesomorph, butt ,thick thigh =waist to legs bigger than torso , athletic body and pointed nose, clean in every aspect and sensitive,funny,dancer,Libra, Aquarius or Leo . just forgo about it.

I pity ur expensive joke

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:

As i am virgo can't befriend aries not talk of relationship.
Aries issa turn off for some sign.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2020
shamsin6300:

I pity ur expensive joke

en en leave like that.

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Dreyton36: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
If she looks into my eyes often

grin yes oo some girl can look Sha, u sef go dey fear
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Dreyton36: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2020
Girls this is for you

Hustle oooo
No let man tell you say "IT'S ONLY PVSSY YOU HAVE TO OFFER"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Dreyton36: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2020
When she's not busty
In fact them many
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Dreadlock69(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2020
1: ugly like way to ugly
2: excess body fat ,like too far
3: "shakara" help me with the English word , thrice

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by luvyaself95(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
Aries issa turn off for some sign.
Hard and stubborn human beings
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:
I don't know why... I feel uncomfortable around them. . .

. and Libra are big enemies to them.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Amandabrakes(f): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Create your own perfect woman.
Ninethmare:
If you have small breast just forget it

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by luvyaself95(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
I don't know why... I feel uncomfortable around them. . .

. and Libra are big enemies to them.
what zodiac sign are you
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Amandabrakes(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Odor, mouth or body.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:

what zodiac sign are you
the craziest sign Libra
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by luvyaself95(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
the craziest sign Libra
so crazy then grin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:
so crazy then grin
(¬_¬)
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by luvyaself95(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
(¬_¬)
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fati2001(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fuckaholic25(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
using abbreviation for me when chatting! I be like, are u mad? my major turn off is, I hate girls that talk alot arrrgh
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fuckaholic25(f): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2020
luvyaself95:
yen yen yen yen yen... Na una sabi
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Heroclitus:
I can't date a lady that doesn't use nail Polish especially on her toes

Lol. But wat if everything else bout her is perfect?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. But wat if everything else bout her is perfect?
Then I'd have to urge/plead with her to starting using
In all honesty, I wouldn't consider marrying a lady who wouldn't use
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
ff
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Heroclitus:

Then I'd have to urge/plead with her to starting using

In all honesty, I wouldn't consider marrying a lady who wouldn't use

Lol. Ok. Yeah toes look more attractive painted. Although I like brighter colours on my fingernails but on my toes I like lighter shades.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by ufotty2001: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. Ok. Yeah toes look more attractive painted. Although I like brighter colours on my fingernails but on my toes I like lighter shades.

See who is talking!!!!!!!...I can't just stop laughing!! I wish to see those your yeye toes and nails one day!!! Lighter and shinny toes indeed.. I can't just stop laughing with my native laugh

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mrscarter:

Depending on your skin color though, but do you actually know that black and red colors as the most attractive on most female's feet?

As per your nails, are you talking about long natural nails or just the painted short ones?

Don't mind my too many questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.