Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (16920 Views)

What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

1)As regards your friend and that guys issue,I'd have really like to add/say many more things about that but...I fear the judgemental people who might start replying me with harsh words...I can't talk

2)Yes, you're really right,no in-between...ladies(I don't check guys feet) can either have beautiful or ugly feet...some are so cute that one would wanna publicly..... hmmmmm

3)You even described how your toes are like...lol
your bestie might actually have foot fetish cause its not common for humans to notice things they do not really care about or have interest in

4)Do you know anything about foot models or have you ever accessed this website "wikifeet.com"?

Na dunno much bout foot models.
Yeah my besties gf told me that one day a few years ago that I have really beautiful feet n should model them n ever since my bestie tells me that alot lol.
Who cares what ppl think. I think no matter what U say or what opinion(good or bad) U give on any topic on nairaland ppl can be cynical or attack U with words so the only way to avoid that is to never comment but I can't help myself lol.
Who cares wat others think especially when they dnt even know you personally.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

Lol, between the worshipper and the foot?

the feet belongs to someone, the feet can't make decisions on its own...you typed like those dominatrix who like their feet to be treated like a real and different entity.

They'd say to their Submissives " talk to my feet,they own you"

Lol yeah I said that intentionally for a laugh
Submissive feet huhgrin
Or dominant feetgrin
Lol I know the foot has an ownergrin
Just sounded funnycheesy
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by solonubinho(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Black/dirty feet
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol yeah I said that intentionally for a laugh
Submissive feet huhgrin
Or dominant feetgrin
Lol I know the foot has an ownergrin
Just sounded funnycheesy

Lol, your toes been slim means they'd also be long,I guess.

Try check that "wikifeet.com"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Na dunno much bout foot models.
Yeah my besties gf told me that one day a few years ago that I have really beautiful feet n should model them n ever since my bestie tells me that alot lol.
Who cares what ppl think. I think no matter what U say or what opinion(good or bad) U give on any topic on nairaland ppl can be cynical or attack U with words so the only way to avoid that is to never comment but I can't help myself lol.
Who cares wat others think especially when they dnt even know you personally.
Try read about something by checking this link

https://m.hindustantimes.com/sex-and-relationships/this-fetish-model-makes-70-000-a-year-posting-photos-of-her-feet-on-instagram/story-LQDGrmFZmm018B60y3srhN.html

I can give you little cue on how you can start and also run it on Instagram,something you can just do during your leisure

But honestly, I really envy that guy who pays to worship your friends feet,in a society like Nigeria where there's a lot of people closed mind, its hard finding someone who would be convince enough to allow you try that out with them

Even you felt it was odd initially... try considering/entertaining the thoughts of having people worship your feet either males or females
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
ghanamichael247:
Hmmm! A lady who doesn't smile! "As in" always moody! Even my ghost will bypass you!

Op you're funny

Lmaooo
hhhahahhahahahhahhahhha
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
If she looks into my eyes often
Lol And many guys are dying for that.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

Try read about something by checking this link

https://m.hindustantimes.com/sex-and-relationships/this-fetish-model-makes-70-000-a-year-posting-photos-of-her-feet-on-instagram/story-LQDGrmFZmm018B60y3srhN.html

I can give you little cue on how you can start and also run it on Instagram,something you can just do during your leisure

But honestly, I really envy that guy who pays to worship your friends feet,in a society like Nigeria where there's a lot of people closed mind, its hard finding someone who would be convince enough to allow you try that out with them

Even you felt it was odd initially... try considering/entertaining the thoughts of having people worship your feet either males or females

Not so much odd just unusual and if it was said more in a sense of adoring feet id be warmer to the idea. Lol worshipping is for god alone I think.
I can get someone adoring feet is just blowing over a foot ion understand. But everyone's wired differently.
It's not that unusual tho ion think. My friend has come across a few guys in her line of work n I even met the guy once wen I visited her n he was really open bout it n asked if I was interested in letting him check my feet out too n said he'll pay me but I laughed him off n told him I'm just visiting that ion work with my friend. Ppl pay really good money for that aswell cos is a fetish n my friend said her n other girls who do that work charge top dollar for fetishes. I couldn't let a stranger blow on my foot haha I guess if the man I loved liked it id let him but hed be the one cleaning it off instantlygrin
Just not between my toes haha.
Although I guess they probably go for that spot ion knowgrin
Foot fetish is only a light fetish tho. I've known this girl for around 12yrs n she's told me bout sum of the strangest things ppl ask her for. And you'd be surprised just how many ppl have fetishes and who dnt ask their gfs to do it incase she thinks bad of them so they go pay working girls.
My friend had this other guy who used to pay her to kick him in the balls, slap, bite, n then way dirtier stuff(he liked things in his butt) but only if a woman did itgrin he could never tell his gf bout it or that he liked that stuff lol could U imagine Ur partner laying in bed with you thinking they wishe ud do that kinda thing to them
Yeah probably one out of every four ppl U know have some kinda sexual fetish n Just never act on it. Or do it secretly, maybe like U said tho not so much in Nigeria. Is different from some other countries In that way I guess. Maybe is a good thing in some ways cos sum ppl have the dirtiest minds.

I'll check out Ur link in the morning.
Wow a girl on Instagram gets money for pics of her feet from fetish guys n they never have to touch em?!
Lol I should open an onlyfoots(onlyfans)grin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

Lol, your toes been slim means they'd also be long,I guess.

Try check that "wikifeet.com"

Na their kinda small. I have a little bit of a high arch n my feet aren't long or short kinda just right.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by SeunDobo(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2020
I can't never dat girl that see man as major surviver Never
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Not so much odd just unusual and if it was said more in a sense of adoring feet id be warmer to the idea. Lol worshipping is for god alone I think.
I can get someone adoring feet is just blowing over a foot ion understand. But everyone's wired differently.
It's not that unusual tho ion think. My friend has come across a few guys in her line of work n I even met the guy once wen I visited her n he was really open bout it n asked if I was interested in letting him check my feet out too n said he'll pay me but I laughed him off n told him I'm just visiting that ion work with my friend. Ppl pay really good money for that aswell cos is a fetish n my friend said her n other girls who do that work charge top dollar for fetishes. I couldn't let a stranger blow on my foot haha I guess if the man I loved liked it id let him but hed be the one cleaning it off instantlygrin
Just not between my toes haha.
Although I guess they probably go for that spot ion knowgrin
Foot fetish is only a light fetish tho. I've known this girl for around 12yrs n she's told me bout sum of the strangest things ppl ask her for. And you'd be surprised just how many ppl have fetishes and who dnt ask their gfs to do it incase she thinks bad of them so they go pay working girls.
My friend had this other guy who used to pay her to kick him in the balls, slap, bite, n then way dirtier stuff(he liked things in his butt) but only if a woman did itgrin he could never tell his gf bout it or that he liked that stuff lol could U imagine Ur partner laying in bed with you thinking they wishe ud do that kinda thing to them
Yeah probably one out of every four ppl U know have some kinda sexual fetish n Just never act on it. Or do it secretly, maybe like U said tho not so much in Nigeria. Is different from some other countries In that way I guess. Maybe is a good thing in some ways cos sum ppl have the dirtiest minds.

I'll check out Ur link in the morning.
Wow a girl on Instagram gets money for pics of her feet from fetish guys n they never have to touch em?!
Lol I should open an onlyfoots(onlyfans)grin

Your reply has just tempted me to spill out everything on my mind....can I trust you enough to speak exclusively about all these things you talked about and how it also relates to me?

Omg!you know about onlyfans?....I can't believe this

If you also knew about some dirty fetishes that I've seen guys/men pay for, you'd ask for the world to end right now...I know about all these ones you wrote about and I also know about worse ones too(like financial domination and home wrecking) I follow a lot of them on twitter and they make thousands of dollars every month... it's marveling

Shey u will try it and you might even not let your face be seen or maybe seen with masks on... just feet pic lol

let's talk
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Na their kinda small. I have a little bit of a high arch n my feet aren't long or short kinda just right.

But the nail beds(nails surface) are wide sha
Don't wanna talk about your feet joo...lemme resist the urge to seek more info about it,make I no go over talk
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Saynotoapc(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

All these epistle on top a single desire, ifu kwa nu?

It's clear. She can't date broke guys. If you're broke, shift one side and let non-broke guys fill the space.

Upon the explanation dey write give you
You still come type rubbish again.

Try and differentiate between being broke and poor abeg.
Even ritualist go broke, until they Renew.
Business men go broke after restocking there business, working class goes broke after sorting expenses for the month.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

But the nail beds(nails surface) are wide sha
Don't wanna talk about your feet joo...lemme resist the urge to seek more info about it,make I no go over talk

Hahaha I usually don't talk bout my feet I just like taking care of them.
Is good to take care of one's body it's the only one we get n is your vessel for life.
Ion get how sum ppl take such care n put so much effort into polishing, buffing n washing their cars, detailing them but their bodies are dry skin, too fat/too skinny, dry hair, dirty hair, dirty feet bad teeth etcgrin
Howzat make sense abi
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

Your reply has just tempted me to spill out everything on my mind....can I trust you enough to speak exclusively about all these things you talked about and how it also relates to me?

Omg!you know about onlyfans?....I can't believe this

If you also knew about some dirty fetishes that I've seen guys/men pay for, you'd ask for the world to end right now...I know about all these ones you wrote about and I also know about worse ones too(like financial domination and home wrecking) I follow a lot of them on twitter and they make thousands of dollars every month... it's marveling

Shey u will try it and you might even not let your face be seen or maybe seen with masks on... just feet pic lol

let's talk

Lol. Is a good way to make money just taking care of Ur feet n posting pics n raking in the cashgrin
But na isn't my thing lol.
I better stop talking bout my bodily bits cos my hubby is on NL and he may not like it lol.
Lol U feel like spilling out everything for all of NL to see isn't a good idea.
But yeah there's a fetish for everything just bout and some of its disturbing, some horrifying (like this dark web fetish site I read bout that gets like Asian women naked crushing live puppies n kittens with their high heels killing them/torture of animals n ppl/ rape/snuff type videos where ppl get off watching someone get murdered) yeah it's sad the things some sick ppl get aroused by. The unusual ones like foot fetish n that they're harmless ones that hurt nobody so isn't anything to be ashamed of. If U ever decide U want the foot without the rest of the body tho Holla me I'll get U helpgringrin
Am just joking lol.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Saynotoapc:

Upon the explanation dey write give you
You still come type rubbish again.

Try and differentiate between being broke and poor abeg.
Even ritualist go broke, until they Renew.
Business men go broke after restocking there business, working class goes broke after sorting expenses for the month.

Apparently you are the one who still didn't get the memo.

If being broke, like you said, is a temporary thing, it means that a lady doesn't want to be with a guy who "goes poor for even a second" and that's her choice. What's the big deal in saying you don't want to date a guy that has the tendency of being "momentarily poor"? Why can't he be rich and continue in that way till Jesus comes?

I'll still reiterate. Why are men foaming at the mouth over this single desire?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Hahaha I usually don't talk bout my feet I just like taking care of them.
Is good to take care of one's body it's the only one we get n is your vessel for life.
Ion get how sum ppl take such care n put so much effort into polishing, buffing n washing their cars, detailing them but their bodies are dry skin, too fat/too skinny, dry hair, dirty hair, dirty feet bad teeth etcgrin
Howzat make sense abi

It doesn't
I've asked too.many questions about your feet and I'm already almost beginning to like what I've only imagined they'd look like...
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. Is a good way to make money just taking care of Ur feet n posting pics n raking in the cashgrin
But na isn't my thing lol.
I better stop talking bout my bodily bits cos my hubby is on NL and he may not like it lol.
Lol U feel like spilling out everything for all of NL to see isn't a good idea.
But yeah there's a fetish for everything just bout and some of its disturbing, some horrifying (like this dark web fetish site I read bout that gets like Asian women naked crushing live puppies n kittens with their high heels killing them/torture of animals n ppl/ rape/snuff type videos where ppl get off watching someone get murdered) yeah it's sad the things some sick ppl get aroused by. The unusual ones like foot fetish n that they're harmless ones that hurt nobody so isn't anything to be ashamed of. If U ever decide U want the foot without the rest of the body tho Holla me I'll get U helpgringrin
Am just joking lol.

is it a good idea to spill all here... not at all

Did you also see where I wrote about financial dominations(findom) and homewrecking
That kicking of balls and all are still mild ones compared to the rest... its been great conversing with you ma

Oya,I'm interested, just feet adoration alone and won't trespass, help me ma,I've actually never had the opportunity to that before all my life despite how much I've fantasized about it...nothing like blowing or whatever

Also,do you know about SPH?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Kaypols(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2020
i can't date someone who is frustrated, it contagious the relationship will be a sad one.
it better the guy sort out his problem first and not add to mine

talking for experience � ������������������������
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

is it a good idea to spill all here... not at all

Did you also see where I wrote about financial dominations(findom) and homewrecking
That kicking of balls and all are still mild ones compared to the rest... its been great conversing with you ma

Oya,I'm interested, just feet adoration alone and won't trespass, help me ma,I've actually never had the opportunity to that before all my life despite how much I've fantasized about it...nothing like blowing or whatever

Also,do you know about SPH?

I dunno much bout any fetishes really only wat ave already mentioned. I'm not into any personally. Sum fantasies yeah but no fetishes.
Never heard of findom or homewrecking. Pls explain em to me?
Nor SPH
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
pride in women turns me off...like kills my spirit, melts my soul sef join
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

I dunno much bout any fetishes really only wat ave already mentioned. I'm not into any personally. Sum fantasies yeah but no fetishes.
Nor SPH

English oooo....how's fantasizes different from fetishes
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Nor SPH

Ma,I hope you're hubby wouldn't find most of these offensive tho,they are extreme things o...especially SPH

I no longer feel comfortable typing this things knowing you're married

As for those other fantasies you said those guys do pay for...hmmmm....can I talk about how mine is related to that too?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

Ma,I hope you're hubby wouldn't find most of these offensive tho,they are extreme things o...especially SPH

I no longer feel comfortable typing this things knowing you're married

As for those other fantasies you said those guys do pay for...hmmmm....can I talk about how mine is related to that too?

There's nothing wrong with talking bout a subject. It's interesting n it's learning. Even if the topic is taboo.
It's only a discussion no harm in that ion think. Is no different to googling it if U tell me what they are. So U can tell me what they are n bout yours. Is wat we was discussing although honestly I can't remember the original topic this convo started on lol
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

English oooo....how's fantasizes different from fetishes

I guess they're not as obsessive as fetishes? Ion know I'm not really learned as to where fetishes are concerned but fantasies are more something U fantasize bout doing. Like roleplay or a certain scenario U wanna try but most never do.
Whereas a fetish is more like a certain one thing Ur right into and like to do.
Ion know lol. I guess Ur foot fetish is more of a fantasy atm seeing you've never acted on it.

Fantasy of a fetishgrin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

There's nothing wrong with talking bout a subject. It's interesting n it's learning. Even if the topic is taboo.
It's only a discussion no harm in that ion think. Is no different to googling it if U tell me what they are. So U can tell me what they are n bout yours. Is wat we was discussing although honestly I can't remember the original topic this convo started on lol

OK, as for findom,its a scenerio whereby a particular mistress or master bills their sub whenever they just feel like.
Most times, their Sub might go to the extent of submitting their ATM cards and even give them access to all their resources while they keep working harder, getting paid and still giving out all their money to Dom

Such relationship is so strict that one can't even greet/message their Dom first without sending some cash to them... one gets to pay for all the wants of ones Dom happily without any grudge... basically, their Doms pleasure and financial gallantry is their outmost priority

Its one of the most common forms of BDSM and a lot of people are into it....I mean a very lot of people

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

I guess they're not as obsessive as fetishes? Ion know I'm not really learned as to where fetishes are concerned but fantasies are more something U fantasize bout doing. Like roleplay or a certain scenario U wanna try but most never do.
Whereas a fetish is more like a certain one thing Ur right into and like to do.
Ion know lol. I guess Ur foot fetish is more of a fantasy atm seeing you've never acted on it.

Fantasy of a fetishgrin

SPH(small penis humiliation) is a form of bdsm where the man has a below average organ 1-4 inches long and they feel turned on by having a female mock them by using all form of derogatory remarks on them...it goes to as far as always been naked before their Dom and she might even humiliate them further by letting them put on a small Boy's pant cause of their small package

sometimes it may even comparing their small organ with different objects like pins, heels(shoe heels) e.t.c or sometimes the Dom's big toe...

its fun and interesting tho cause they tend to be more humiliated verbally and they love it that way

homewrecking is almost same as cuckold....you go know that one sha,isn't it? I mean cuckold
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by clumsydyna: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

OK, as for findom,its a scenerio whereby a particular mistress or master bills their sub whenever they just feel like.
Most times, their Sub might go to the extent of submitting their ATM cards and even give them access to all their resources while they keep working harder, getting paid and still giving out all their money to Dom

Such relationship is so strict that one can't even greet/message their Dom first without sending some cash to them... one gets to pay for all the wants of ones Dom happily without any grudge... basically, their Doms pleasure and financial gallantry is their outmost priority

Its one of the most common forms of BDSM and a lot of people are into it....I mean a very lot of people

Well said.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
clumsydyna:
Well said.
Goddess,good evening ma its been a while
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
If she's not intelligent haa ,,dat relationship can't work
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 2:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

SPH(small penis humiliation) is a form of bdsm where the man has a below average organ 1-4 inches long and they feel turned on by having a female mock them by using all form of derogatory remarks on them...it goes to as far as always been naked before their Dom and she might even humiliate them further by letting them put on a small Boy's pant cause of their small package

sometimes it may even comparing their small organ with different objects like pins, heels(shoe heels) e.t.c or sometimes the Dom's big toe...

its fun and interesting tho cause they tend to be more humiliated verbally and they love it that way

homewrecking is almost same as cuckold....you go know that one sha,isn't it? I mean cuckold

Yeah I've heard of ppl liking being humiliated.
Made to lick the floor or clean the toilet with their tounge n stuff.
It's weird how sum ppls brains are wired yeahcheesy
Na dunno wat cuckold or homewrecking is tho
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Damn. Ud have to be psychologically wrecked to like that crap lol.
I can get feet adoration, n rough play like spanking n U know all that stuff but the rest is just a little weird to me lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.