Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Exposed Enemy In Your #marriage -is It You Or Your Wife? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Exposed Enemy In Your #marriage -is It You Or Your Wife? (152 Views)

The Enemy In My Father's House Destroyed / Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched / Save Your Marriage, Stay Away From Your Husband's - The Cheater - Chinenye Nnebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exposed Enemy In Your #marriage -is It You Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Marriage is the holy matrimony of a Man and a Woman. They are the first family in their world, while every other person, i mean all other persons are the second. When they are unable to manage themselves, there is an out pour of anger to the second family. I would expatiate on the meaning of the first and second family.

The first family - The husband,wife and children.

The second family - The fathers,mothers,brothers,sisters,aunties and uncles and friends. All have their different role to play to ensure the marriage is built on friendship,Love,Understanding,Responsibility,The Love for God, Care and Concern, Happiness and Communication.

Who is the Enemy ? Is it the Husband or the Wife.

An enemy is a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something. Now, l would dissect who the enemy is in the marriage.But, first let us look at the roles of both the man and the woman.

The Role of a Man (First Family)

The man is the masculine person in the marriage. He is expected by the wife and the world at large to do the following:

1. Provide for the family -Food,House rent,School fees,and others.
2. Make peace at home
Your marriage reflects the impact of your brightness. So shine and be only the best by reading the rest on my blog www.hightaughts.com

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Coordinator Of Camp Hope Chief Richard Ekwebelem Appluads Governor Uz / Any Good Catering Idea? / N-power: Afolabi Releases Important Information To All Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.